Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'd take a floating multi-level fortress with a nice view of the broken isles over a church basement

I have my mage and paly at 110. I've watched videos on the rest... Mage was very well thought out and is miles ahead of the rest imo. They spaced out each area well without making it seem like too much of a chore getting from section to section.

Paly is really nice too. The main hallway is nice and everything is pretty much right there but its small. Then you have the awkward placement of the artifact table...

Don't get me wrong... its a cool hall and I like it but it seems like there is useless space between the main hall and the alter.

Deleted
    Only problem for me is that cows are running around in my order hall.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    In my opinion, the Paladin class hall is easily the best of the bunch, rivaled only by Warrior and Priest.
    mages are pretty cool too. Magically broom and stuff. Seems neat.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicTMP View Post
    The altar part is a bit under used but I do like the main rooms we live in.

It's neat to walk by and see the lobie npcs training in various way. It's an armory so I find all the weapons laid about or hung on walls neat. With the years of playing I can look and go, ohh yeah that was a spell power tank mace, and there's a 1h axe I had for a while and some fun 2h while levleing or from raids. Add in the books and research for the more scholarly paladins and you can think at a momemts notice that the bookworks can pull an enchanted weapon off the wall and beat face with it.

It has this feeling of everyone's armed to the teeth but just doing their thing untill it's time for a fight.
    I wished the racks that show the tier armor actually showed the entire tier set (or at least what you collected). All I see are helms and pauldrons =/

Quote Originally Posted by Elodeon View Post
    I also play a Druid, and the class hall there seems... a bit excessively in touch with nature. I thought I'd hate the Hunter lodge, but I've come to kinda like it for its subtler touch. (And nice music!)
    I like the druid one a lot more than the paladin one. Though having them all unlocked I'm not sure I could pick one that is "good". Granted everyone is subjective and that's fine. I know a lot like the warrior one, but it just feels meh to me. Maybe it's because I got the dungeon version of it so many times in beta I'm burned out on it or something.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2016-09-20 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    Honestly the Paladin one is one of the best. You're miles above the pile of shit DK's got with Acherus. They got fucked so bad literally no other class can even complain.

I actually like Acherus. Fuck me right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

I really like the Monk one but I don't know who thought that naming the Liu Lang statue "Forge of the Roaring Mountain" was a good idea. It's a shrine at the best of times and other class halls often call their forge a "shrine." Just seems like the Monk OH design team didn't get the memo.

I'm glad they got to go to the island. It's better than the DK bit where it's the same place they've had for like six+ years or the Warrior one which is uni-racial with hard-J pronouncing vikings everywhere.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by Melkorr View Post
    It's literally 5 seconds, this generation is even fat ingame.
    I'm assuming you are referring to the AP altar. It's more than 5 seconds. I can divine steed twice and still not make it. That's at least a good 7-8 seconds between the 3 second ability and it activating. It's probably 10-15 seconds. It's just that it's a minor annoyance for most.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sponge5307 View Post
    mages are pretty cool too. Magically broom and stuff. Seems neat.
    Basically a church, a temple and Valhalla!

Quote Originally Posted by Neotokyo View Post
    I prefer the place to the hunters lodge... (Hunter being my main for now) That place is a hut on a hill... woooo
    You strike me as the type of person that goes "camping" with an RV that has a 40 inch tv, gas, and air conditioning.

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    You strike me as the type of person that goes "camping" with an RV that has a 40 inch tv, gas, and air conditioning.
    Then you'd be wrong. I love camping. I just hate the lack lustre feel of the hut compared to the warrior hall or the Druid area. I get it it suits (ish) the class but just doesn't stand out like the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10+ Year Old Account
    Our class hall would be the last thing to depress me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

After 2 years in that frozen hell-hole, I'm really happy with the class hall. It's not necessarily a cheerful place, but it has the appropriate mood.

Personally i like how it was done visually, love the altar area i feel like it fits lore 100% (also the benches lol...) the only two things i don't like is a bit boring design of 1 level structure and how much time it takes to travel around, if you take DH's hall for example it has like 2.5 levels and it fits perfectly with Dh's ability to glide! aka takes very very little time to get around =)

I find it kind of nice, because of vibe, and nostalgia, mostly.

What I strongly dislike, though, is that DKs come here like it's their play yard.
    And we, being this swell, forgiving and kind bunch of peacelovers, don't push their shit by means of righteous, merciless, cruelly vengeful and vengefully cruel retaliation.

Paladin was my main for a long time, I've mained a druid since Wrath but I still love my paladin. I personally don't care for the paladin class hall... Maybe I'm just biased but it just feels really mediocre to me. Meanwhile, the druid class hall is just perfect to me. Guess it's just a matter of personal preference. I love how the druid class hall is so open and the theme is fucking great, the dreamgrove is incredible and everything just looks gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    I actually like Acherus. Fuck me right?
    You are not alone. Even if it's the same place again, it makes perfect sense. Our very own mini-naxxramas that can be anywhere we need it.

On topic: I really liked the paladin class hall. Unlike the demon hunter one, it feels "natural" and fits the class. The fel hammer just feels a bit... forced. The exact same place you enter thousand times when questing, but filled with the same random npcs. It somewhat fits the class, but dunno, it really disappointed me.
    Last edited by Shigma; 2016-09-21 at 12:23 AM.

The cathedral part is cool, but the rest is kind of lame.

The class hall itself is pretty cool, I like the Cathedral. But the location would give me the creeps all the way in the plaguelands.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    I mean it's pretty much an extended crypt, paladins and priests praying to monuments of dead Highlords and paladin heroes and to top it all there is an empty monument presumably for you...
    There better not be any priests in the Pally Hall... they have their own prison to run around in.

Only thing that I don't like is all the "HIGH LORDS" running around.... I thought I was the only one?

I thought about making a DH and troll the other faction buts already been done I'm sure.