Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fercho750 View Post
    That's sad as fuck. They said unlocking the hidden appearances required doing unique stuff related to the theme of the spec.
    Right klicking a vendor as Hunter doesn't fit the theme of MM / BM as far as i know.

The hidden artifacts that drop in the Withered Scenario also don't really have much to do with the Withered or elven ruins.

Still disappointing, though.

Personally i would have just thrown it into the Chests you receive from those guys you decurse in ZA with those hexsticks.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2016-09-20 at 05:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    TBH I'm disappointed in the Shaman hidden artifact, both how you obtain it and the hidden artifact effect/ability. Other classes get awesome things where they can summon stuff, get combat abilities, etc.

All of our hidden artifact appearances are just drops. No special questline or other cool fantasy involved.

Resto gets a fucking idling animation.

Can you kill Levantus over and over to keep trying for the enh artifact or do you have to wait for the loot table to reset?

I don't want to disappoint you when you're doing so well feeling persecuted but 75% of the hidden appearances have pretty boring methods of acquisition, it's only a very small number that have any kind of quest line and they're usually the ones which look like infamous weapons (although not all of them).

you need to be at Artifact Knowledge level 4 to get the elemental hidden appearance to drop..

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I don't want to disappoint you when you're doing so well feeling persecuted but 75% of the hidden appearances have pretty boring methods of acquisition, it's only a very small number that have any kind of quest line and they're usually the ones which look like infamous weapons (although not all of them).
    That's disappointing too, though. I feel like one spec of each class should have had an interesting quest tied to their hidden artifact. It doesn't even have to be something particularly crazy like the Corrupted Ashbringer, something simpler like dueling Saurfang for the Arcanite Reaper skin is still pretty satisfying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by poranmw View Post
    you need to be at Artifact Knowledge level 4 to get the elemental hidden appearance to drop..
    Where did u get that? Because for Resto u just need to kill Lady Hatecoil at whatever lv and difficulty

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    TBH I'm disappointed in the Shaman hidden artifact, both how you obtain it and the hidden artifact effect/ability. Other classes get awesome things where they can summon stuff, get combat abilities, etc.
    I agree with you. For example the blood dk gets more AP% from kills, the oulaw rogue gets more movespeed from humanoid kills, MM hunter gives movespeed (and stacks).... apart from those ¨game changing¨ abilities at least there are some that dont do that but gives cool things or extra things like the druid one wth gives additional dialogue on one dungeon, one vendor can give u an apple and u leave flowers when u sit down a bit; or the frost dk where u can find Arthas for some hidden dialogue and Artifact Power. While we just get some friendly elementals on 1 zone when we are the fucking gods of nature.

All i wanted to say here is that i dont care if some weapons get better abilities (this is wow´s history), but make at least every abilitie interesting

Just killed one of the rare spawns in the underbelly (Mana Seeper) with Artifact Knowledge level 4 and the lost codex of amani dropped.

Got my resto hidden artifact today

Quote Originally Posted by Muh View Post
    Got my resto hidden artifact today
    Congrats, which boss and which difficulty? I'm so sick of EoA already...lol. Why couldn't it had been HoV or Maw...I enjoy those 2 lol

I got the resto skin from azshara in my first mythic run. I really like it! I am currently farming BWD for all the gear that goes well with it.

So anyone got enh hidden skin from world boss today?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    So anyone got enh hidden skin from world boss today?
    I'm still sitting in a queue so can't confirm, but isn't Nithogg the only active world boss this week? The enhancement item was only seen (or reported at least) from water based World Bosses on beta, like Levantus and Floatsam, which actually follows the descriptive text on the item, which means if it is that way, you won't see it drop until those specific bosses are up.

Quote Originally Posted by rewn View Post
    I'm still sitting in a queue so can't confirm, but isn't Nithogg the only active world boss this week? The enhancement item was only seen (or reported at least) from water based World Bosses on beta, like Levantus and Floatsam, which actually follows the descriptive text on the item, which means if it is that way, you won't see it drop until those specific bosses are up.
    wow, really hope it's either really really hight percentage or spammable, because having shot at it only like once a month with super rare drop would be really retarded considering some classes actually buy it from vendor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    Just killed one of the rare spawns in the underbelly (Mana Seeper) with Artifact Knowledge level 4 and the lost codex of amani dropped.
    Nice to know, how many tries did u do before getting the weapon (at level 4 knowledge) aproximately?

Quote Originally Posted by 7hos View Post
    Nice to know, how many tries did u do before getting the weapon (at level 4 knowledge) aproximately?
    Took me about 10 kills to get mine

10+ Year Old Account
    I did get the resto one a few days ago. It was my first time in Mythic on the first boss too. So yeah..

Quote Originally Posted by Amunrasonther View Post
    Congrats, which boss and which difficulty? I'm so sick of EoA already...lol. Why couldn't it had been HoV or Maw...I enjoy those 2 lol
    2nd Boss on Mythic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetronian View Post
    Took me about 10 kills to get mine
    Wow, then the RNG god hates me, I have done 27 kills and nothing

Quote Originally Posted by 7hos View Post
    Wow, then the RNG god hates me, I have done 27 kills and nothing
    I'm at 13k sightless eyes for ratskallion achieve and started doing this when I had about 4k, so at approximately 150 eyes per rare killed, this would put me somewhere around 60 rare kills (about 5 of these are the spiders). Not sure if I need to do something special or not, but I'm at AK 4 and have the fist of raden with 1 trait unlocked (the free one you get). I got enh loot spec usually though, but that shouldn't matter right?
    Last edited by h4rr0d; 2016-09-23 at 10:44 AM.