Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Impossible to find groupo to M+ atm.

Insta decline in every fucking group. Thanks blizz for letting our class be so fucking trash for 5 mans.

What a great and informative thread, keep it going!
    It's always nice to see a rant with absolutely zero informations about the character in question.

plz /closed this, nothing good is going to emerge here

Quote Originally Posted by blackops2008 View Post
    Insta decline in every fucking group. Thanks blizz for letting our class be so fucking trash for 5 mans.
    This shouldn't be a surprise. Even if specced destro or demo, warlocks don't bring anything to the group that other classes don't already bring coupled with less drawbacks. Every group is better off inviting other classes to make the clear faster.

That is warlock class fantasy. To be exiled for their demonic practices. So, in a sense, they nailed the class fantasy perfectly.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

Can you provide any more information on your character that might be stopping it. What iLvl are you for instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Renal923 View Post
    Can you provide any more information on your character that might be stopping it. What iLvl are you for instance.

847 equipped 850 overall.

Information on your character such as "Class: Warlock"?

ilvl is irrelevant when locks are as undertuned as they are.

Who cares this thread is pointless op is just looking to vent. Every thread on front page talking negative about locks is a good indicator he either didn't read or didn't care just needed to vent frustration.

Is not only for mythic+ its even hard to get an heroic or mythic regular group!!! fix warlocks blizzard Please!!! adding 2 shards didnt fix anything since the shard regeneration still sucks

Quote Originally Posted by carlos9949 View Post
    Is not only for mythic+ its even hard to get an heroic or mythic regular group!!! fix warlocks blizzard Please!!! adding 2 shards didnt fix anything since the shard regeneration still sucks
    stop your whining and make your own group.

Honestly, this is the type of thread that makes me ashamed to play a warlock.

Like yes lets make posts in a non official forum telling them to fix us, and when people try to help, everyone just complains.

I've had only one single instance of not getting into a mythic group, and that was because I didn't read the adittional notes and didn't realize they already had another person who hadn't joined the group yet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not sure what his problem is. I get into groups all the time. Just keep applying.

Quote Originally Posted by transparent View Post
    stop your whining and make your own group.
    This is my issue. A lot of people complaining about not being invited into groups but no one seems to want to make their own group. I've been denied from a few groups so I just started my own and the problem isntantly went away.

The other issue being sure, warlocks are in a bad place. But that is largely coming from people wanting world firsts. For you average group warlocks are more than fine.

Make your own group then?

I don't know what you are doing, but I am topping the charts in every single 5man where cleave is a factor (90% of the instances?)

Bitching like a little girl on a forum won't help you at all

As others have stated, just make your own group and control who goes where!
    Last edited by Diamonium; 2016-09-21 at 06:40 AM.

I have never been declined for any group this expansion.

Only times I've been declined have been if I've applied for a grp where I am undergeared (i.e being under the ilvl they ask specific)

Honestly, this is the type of thread that makes me ashamed to play a warlock.

Like yes lets make posts in a non official forum telling them to fix us, and when people try to help, everyone just complains.

I've had only one single instance of not getting into a mythic group, and that was because I didn't read the adittional notes and didn't realize they already had another person who hadn't joined the group yet.
    You must be pretty lucky then, I have to queue for different groups for around one hour every time I want to do a mythic dungeon, even when they want +830 gear and I'm 843 I still get instantly declined.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashkiman View Post
    You must be pretty lucky then, I have to queue for different groups for around one hour every time I want to do a mythic dungeon, even when they want +830 gear and I'm 843 I still get instantly declined.
    Join a large guild and run mythics all you want since many people are still gearing up for raids? Problem solved!

Being a lock has ... i'd say nothing but let's just go with "little" to do with it. If you'd ever made your own group you'd see there's like 10/20 dps that instantly apply ... for 3 spots. Leader prolly just went with someone higher ilvl.... tho granted if i see DH - 850 and Lock - 850 in the list i'm picking the DH everytime, even tho i'm maining lock atm....

Then create a group.