Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    Worst part about withered training is doing it as prot, and then at the end after looting the chest, using your artifact power items before realizing you're still prot. :-O
    lol did this yesterday

roots aka prot's intercept stop leystalker dro's killing spree
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

Quote Originally Posted by Milocow View Post
    roots aka prot's intercept stop leystalker dro's killing spree
    Yup, that's noted in the guide, and why I consider Warriors (Arms/Fury Charge works as well) to be one of the easiest classes to handle him.

Deleted
    Kill yourself before starting. My valkyrie stopped my death, so I died outside and couldnt get my chests. This is world quest is the second most broken thing in-game (first is the shark quest for pirate day).

Deleted
    Is there any point in finishing the run with many withered once one has gotten all the chests?
    Today i finished with 51 Withered and was only able to "spend" 25 of them on missing chests, wasting the rest.

So in future runs there is nothing left to do other than rushing for the 4-500 points for the max Nightfallen rep tokens?

I feel like this is addressed in the guide on the first page.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Go prot and don't die.
    Agreed. Definitely lost out on a few chests because of this.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Von Bosch View Post
    Warriors are hereos that draw thier super human strength from thier relentless fury and thier unstoppeble willpower to fight on til the end of days.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone had any luck looting the spellseer marked chests? I just picked the seer up last run, and on my run today I finished with 60 withered including spellseer but I didn't see the 25% dmg/25% hp/1k ap/5 blood chests at all. I even backtracked after clearing just to be sure

My run was a bit buggy yesterday. That room where the shal'aran bank chest is. i was clearing the area before going down the set of stairs.
    Suddenly my army, except 3 of them, stopped moving.
    Tried switchin their stance, walking away just gave me warnings i was too far away from them.

Unsure what to do, a few minutes later they suddenly broke free. it seemed they aggroed mobs a floor lower. bit of mayhem and they just started dying.
    Think i had 8 left after that. still got a 400+ score. but couldnt do much chests
    Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm".
    And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."
    Noctus <Darkblade>

Quote Originally Posted by Gazzok View Post
    How do you guys fare in this as a Warrior? I've tried several times to defeat the Leystalker now, but it just seems impossible to do, he just murders me every time as Arms.

Any tip and tricks would be appreciated
    Charging Dro stops him from charging. Warriors are the superior chargers. Just pick Warbringer or Stormbolt and its ggez.

I can't get the door to the Elfbreaker to open. I've cleared the entire scenario, standing at 639 score, but the door refuses to open. All spiders cleared, all eggs + boss. I had 43 withered on me as well. Am I missing something? is it a bug? Do I have to kill bosses in a certain order?
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

This always comes up on my mind whenever Dro pops up from nowhere..

"Leystalker Dro - "surprise m'f'r"