Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    If you say gas pipeline I might beleve you, gas is harder to ship oversea then oil. But let pretend you are right, Saudi is granted the right to cover Syria in pipelines. Now what? Wher shall you go next? How to connect to the "west" European oil pipline net? You have to go through Turkey, Balkans to Croatia to get to "west" Europe oil pipline net. If you do not plane to go Syrien-Turky-Gorgien-Russia and from Russia to "west" europe.

"West" Europe oil consumption is sinking so they have no intrest in invest in a new oil pipline....
    It was actually the Qataris that wanted a gas pipe to go through Syria and from there into Turkey and further into Europe from there, but given the Syrian ties with the top exporter of gas into Europe it would never happen..

Deleted
    Downnola come back when you have something to say.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    If you say gas pipeline I might beleve you, gas is harder to ship oversea then oil. But let pretend you are right, Saudi is granted the right to cover Syria in pipelines. Now what? Wher shall you go next? How to connect to the "west" European oil pipline net? You have to go through Turkey, Balkans to Croatia to get to "west" Europe oil pipline net. If you do not plane to go Syrien-Turky-Gorgien-Russia and from Russia to "west" europe.

"West" Europe oil consumption is sinking so they have no intrest in invest in a new oil pipline....
    Yes it was gas. Assad refused a qatari project, and then approved an Iran Iraq project in 2011.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    So you're ACTUALLY willing to destroy yet another country?
    Curios, I wonder why you'd want to do that.

You're actually going to argue against Syrian secularism which is a very well known and interesting development of their society. Obviously you are, considering how ignorant you are about the whole topic.
    Religious groups did not have the possibility to be represented in politics, in Syria. Weird isnt it?

- - - Updated - - -

A country in the middle east couldn't ever be secular Caervek. What are you talking about come on. Surely, a secular alternative to islamic states, born locally out of local people and with the potential of creating modern states, would be supported by the west right?
    Not if they border Israel with water rich land like golan then those goyim need to be brutally balkanized...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    Those nations weren't secular, it's that simple. You know how the queen of England is the head of church and state? That means England may not be called secular. Does England have religious freedom? Sure, but that doesn't mean the government of England is secular. If the government recognizes any religious law, or mandated religion in anyway you may not call it secular. If you still disagree on this point then I suggest you be honest with yourself and look up articles or books on the enlightenment and see how secularism as a concept was born and matured. You can make up your own definition all you want, but it's not correct.
    Are you drunk? Serious question.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-boris-johnson

Apparently Russia is all over the place on what caused it, ranging from diapers selfigniting to a US drone attack, it's MH17 all over again, I'm sure we'll soon see pictures of a US drone the size of New York circling above the area of attack.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-boris-johnson

Apparently Russia is all over the place on what caused it, ranging from diapers selfigniting to a US drone attack, it's MH17 all over again, I'm sure we'll soon see pictures of a US drone the size of New York circling above the area of attack.
    Boris. Boris Johnson.

ahahahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    If you're going to dig around on Wikipedia in an attempt to contradict my explanation, you could at least try once to argue in good faith and look up secularism. It's precisely this kind of shit that makes arguing with you such a waste of time. You do this every single time I interact with you. The moment you're in over your head you start dragging the goalposts in every other direction and turn the discussion into unintelligible nonsense.
    The secret to Djal is he wants to keep the thread bumped.

I'm not sure why cause the Soviets bombing a UN convoy seems like a bad thing for him.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    The secret to Djal is he wants to keep the thread bumped.

I'm not sure why cause the Soviets bombing a UN convoy seems like a bad thing for him.
    You uncovered the secret Hubcap. What a cunning individual you are!

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Boris. Boris Johnson.

ahahahahahah
    Difficulties getting past the first 2 words in an article? Don't drop the Ulmita and Cybrans level.

Deleted
    Difficulties getting past the first 2 words in an article? Don't drop the Ulmita and Cybrans level.
    Well... the idea of Boris Johnson getting to conclusions with data supplied by US defence is to be honest, revolting.

Can you imagine the shit you'd be pulling if a comparable figure on their side would come to conclusions based on data provided by the Russians or the Syrians?

Come on. Just because we sit on the west side of the wall, doesn't mean we can switch our brains off?

For example, he says there are two forces that can carry out that bombing.
    Russia and Syria.
    Weird, I though the US led coalition, which has done their fair share of dodgy bombing, also has the ability to fly at night.
    And yet, that's not an option.
    Boris dicet.

tbf I found what Boris said the least interesting in that article.

I am not sure what Russia is thinking dude. They should had enforced a no fly zone to Syria long time ago. What the fuck America / British planes are doing over the skies of one of their ally? They need to start bringing in some a/a and a shiton of more airplanes and clean the skies from invading countries.

Luckily Russia are smart enough to realise the consequenses it would have to shoot down US planes, apparently you arent.

Luckily Russia are smart enough to realise the consequenses it would have to shoot down US planes, apparently you arent.
    You dont need to shoot down something to get rid of an invading airforce. Legaly speaking, Syria / Russia have every right to secure the borders / FIR. But then again you have to have somekind of braincells left to understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    You dont need to shoot down something to get rid of an invading airforce. Legaly speaking, Syria / Russia have every right to secure the borders / FIR. But then again you have to have somekind of braincells left to understand that.
    Sigh.

Stay out of Syria, Russia tells the West 2012

Report: Russia demands that American planes stay out of Syrian skies 2015

What would you suggest next wise guy? nukes?

Nahh, start intercepting them. Bring lots of planes and a/a systems, and scramble to intercept foreign invlading countries. It is sad as f that they are allowing this to continue and war can never end like this.

And what are the a/a systems going to do? What are the intercepting planes going to do? possibly cause a crash? catch bombs?

And what are the a/a systems going to do? What are the intercepting planes going to do? possibly cause a crash? catch bombs?
    Chase out the country the invading airforce ofc. Just as every country does when an invited airforce flies over its skies.

And if the US planes do not act to a plane flying next to them? (I'm guessing you're slowly realising that there's nothing to do, besides shooting at them, and then we're back to the first post)

And if the US planes do not act to a plane flying next to them?
    Bring the issue to UNSC and to hague court.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Bring the issue to UNSC and to hague court.
    Still not going to work, what's next on your list?