Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    we are at page 11 and Slootbag is still not banned?
    The number of pages in an MMOC crybaby thread has an equivalency with Blizzard's mandate to ban someone in WoW ? The capacity for logic and objectivity in this thread is a joke. All I see are a good number of likely in game shitters who'd love to see a player get banned for something that isn't even proven to be true, so they can celebrate in their inadequate masturbatory fashion.

What a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    It is not the movement itself that is the shady thing, it is the fact that his spells still go off in a certain routine after he's removed his hands from the keyboard.
    And there's only slootbag / towelliee fanboys around on this forum so you're not going to have a good discussion with those types, they're as ignorant as their streamers.

Because a bot that is optimized to do a rotation would try casting AS for 7 seconds before it comes off CD?

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously, like especially as a paladin - if it was a bot why didn't it bubble?

This thread is pretty amazing. Why people care what a guy did is beyond me.

Also couldn't care less if he did bot. The witch hunt is just pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post

It wasn't a bot. There's no way anybody would ever use a bot that incompetent. Running into a wall like that for longer than 2 seconds or so, not popping more defensives when he got low, etc.

I'm glad to see not many people know how bots work, but unless that's a super shitty bot he has, it isn't one.

The witch hunt is beyond pathetic, it's pointless.

10+ Year Old Account
    So then how the hell was his character moving when his hands weren't on the keyboard if it wasn't a bot? Please explain this to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    So then how the hell was his character moving when his hands weren't on the keyboard if it wasn't a bot? Please explain this to me.
    Keyboard could have easily been fucking up. With my old computer/keyboard sometimes it would act as if I were pressing W when I wasn't touching anything. It was rare but it happened. To fix it I used my mouse to move (which is what I usually use). The key wasn't stuck down either. I'm not sure if that's what it was, but it's happened to me. Now he doesn't have a bad set up like I did a while ago, so idk.

So, that could've easily been the issue. It also looks like he had some input lag, but it most definitely wasn't a bot. Why would anybody ever have a bot that bad? It wouldn't get anything done.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    It's been explained multiple times. Some keyboards have a feature that allows you to record macros, that is, you can press a button to start recording and the sequence of buttons you press until you turn it off is saved. When you press another button those keystrokes are inputted. Basically, according to Sloot, he accidentally started recording a macro, and accidentally pressed the button to execute it.

This explains why a semi-reasonable rotation was executed (because it was something he had previously done) and why his character was moving in such strange directions.

Macros are useful for a lot of area target spells. I used to use on for Hunter traps because it saved a keystroke. I'm sure people have used them for things like Shadowfury, Freeze, and so on. This just happened to be a case of executing a very long macro accidentally.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwaai View Post
    If it's honor buddy why does his character run around so randomly? Why was only 1 defensive cooldown used? Why does it continue pressing things after death? Why would anyone use a bot that's so incompetent?
    It could have been running a script for another character. You'd have to be very foolish to bot on your main.

Not that I'm saying he definitely cheated, just that it's possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post
    When it's a random person on MMO champ who claims they were wrongly banned everyone jumps down their throat and calls him/her a liar. A streamer does it and everyone defends him. They're all people and some people are dumb enough to cheat and back peddle when they get caught, it's a sad reality.
    This.
    Seems like in life some people are allowed more/have different priviledges.

Edit: and as a dev of websites, software etc he should know what causes this if this really is "someone else" doing this.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    I've never seen lag or bug make you move and cast on your own. Literally never, and I started in vanilla beta (korean beta, was before european. What can I say, I wanted to play wow. Was stupid thing to do).

If that's not some sort of bot taking control, I don't know what that is.
    Neither had I until it happened to me...My keyboard started recording my buttons as a macro after I pressed the record button in error and then everytime I pressed my number 1 key...all kinds of weird stuff went on, it happens...nothing exciting really

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post

Have you never heard of celebrities before?

I'm not saying this guy is one, but it's basically the same situation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gradingus View Post
    Have you never heard of celebrities before?

I'm not saying this guy is one, but it's basically the same situation.
    People that care about "celebrities" are just as pathetic.

Man, you guys are really reaching with this one.

Bored, much?

I feel like this thread is some scam to make me click on this scrub's twitch stream. Dude's game messed up. Who cares? This crap has happened to all of us where a button gets stuck on the keyboard or the game just bugs out and does crazy stuff on its own. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Y'all think a person who WILL compete for world first within a few weeks would risk it for some silly bot?
    please.. get your heads out of your asses.

Might add that around same time i got kicked out of the game with the statement "you have logged in from another location".
    So perfectly plausible it was DDoS crap again.

Yeah just couldn't be a mouse with buttons, or a scrollwheel.
    Guess il throw out my g600 with 9 thumb buttons which half of them are cooldown related
    People literally hacked at LAN tournaments in CS, what makes you think somebody is above hacking at home? Also, lots of top guilds have exploited the shit out of the game for the chance at world firsts in the past. Exodus exploited for world first yogg+0 kill and denied any exploits only to eventually get a slap on the wrist (72h ban).

Deleted
    Well atleast good to see that so few people have experience with honorbuddy. Honorbuddy moves by using Click To Move. Pretty much any bot does. If a bot was playing for him you would be able to see the bot clicking as a circle would appear at the place bot is intended to be going. Since no Click To Move is being used this cannot be a bot playing for him.

Besides you can't see bots pressing keys on actions bars. They use LUA commands to do it.
    Last edited by mmocf0ad466cc1; 2016-09-22 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    He got busted many many times and pvp they don't ban as fast or as hard in pve sloot is booting something

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    I feel like this thread is some scam to make me click on this scrub's twitch stream. Dude's game messed up. Who cares? This crap has happened to all of us where a button gets stuck on the keyboard or the game just bugs out and does crazy stuff on its own. Get over it.
    no lol one button lol

10+ Year Old Account
    You're an idiot if you think this is honorbuddy, or any type of bot for that matter. Been watching Sloot for years. Why would he run a bot script in a dungeon that he is more than capable of doing himself?....Then let go of his keyboard? Cmon people, be real here. Any botter that literally "gets caught" on stream is going to alt f4 real quick out of everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post

Scrub? You do realize he is regularly one of the top 3 wow streamers as well as has been a high end raider for many years and is now in a world first competing guild, right? People wouldn't give a shit if he was some no-name streamer.

So many pitchforks report him to blizzard. Everyone here is playing keyboard judge with no real evidence other than a vod of some delayed movements.