Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Uhm, yes. That is exactly how it works.

One of the most famous stories about this is Les Miserables.
    A guy steals a loaf of bread to feed a hungry child. Is that evil?
    The Alliance-way of thinking would consider that evil.
    "we'll genocide you because we like to fight" is comparable to stealing a loaf of bread to feed a child ?

I guess it explains a lot the weird justifications we see there

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckx View Post
    Horde already had Garrosh it will be unfair if Horde will get another evil leader. And another "Siege of Orgrimmar/Undercity"

Sylvanas was Chaotic Neutral before, and now some ppl saying that she is evil since Cata or Legion.

So can you please convert Sylvanas into Neutral or Good character, just like Illidan was evil during TBC and became neutral/good during Legion.

This can be done by Sylvanas admitting her "mistakes" and saving some Broken Shore native races from Legion.Or something like this.

Also it would be cool if Horde will have female leader.

Horde already lost too much leaders - Cairne,Garrosh,Vol'Jin, and Thrall doesnt play that big part of storyline like before.
    Neutral characters are boring.

Extreme characters influence events which make the story interesting. She isn't necessarily evil, she's selfish and does bad things. I wouldn't call her a villain though.

Hitler was evil, a villain (and an unsatisfying boss fight... much like HfC and Grom)

Sylvanas is more like the bank executives that caused the 2008 housing market crash. Selfish people doing bad things, that influence everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    Neutral characters are boring.

Extreme characters influence events which make the story interesting. She isn't necessarily evil, she's selfish and does bad things. I wouldn't call her a villain though.

Hitler was evil, a villain (and an unsatisfying boss fight... much like HfC and Grom)

Sylvanas is more like the bank executives that caused the 2008 housing market crash. Selfish people doing bad things, that influence everyone.
    I disagree completely. I prefer moral complexity more like our own world to the fabricated good/evil dichotomy of fantasy. And I don't think I'm alone considering the massive popularity of something like game of thrones which is almost nothing but moral grey area.

they should have sylvanas walk in to the night-well, absorb all its energies and bring her back to life, like nathanos lead the forsaken now.
    Be feared, or be fuel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhorrg View Post
    I disagree completely. I prefer moral complexity more like our own world to the fabricated good/evil dichotomy of fantasy. And I don't think I'm alone considering the massive popularity of something like game of thrones which is almost nothing but moral grey area.
    Those characters are not neutral characters AT ALL.

Morally grey =/= neutral character

Vol'jin had strong morals and was still a neutral character. They aren't the same.

She's been evil all along, dude.

Deleted
    She's bad news for everyone who isn't her or her people. Does that make her evil? Not at all, in the sense that evil isn't a term that matters. But it means it's legitimate for those on her bad side to fight back using whatever means they deem appropriate. Which is pretty much what we're seeing right now.

7+ Year Old Account
    If the Horde is evil, how do the Tauren figure? Or the Goblins? Or the Huojin?

Quote Originally Posted by A Dark Knight View Post
    they should have sylvanas walk in to the night-well, absorb all its energies and bring her back to life, like nathanos lead the forsaken now.
    Good idea. She can be Gul'dan's successor and we end her wretched life in the Tomb of Sargeras.
    Last edited by Sir Andy; 2016-09-22 at 10:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi
    Thx America for destroying Europe and world and all mess you cause bcs of your selfishness and only thinking abot yourself and of your interest, creating IS, killing in the name of democracy, etc etc...