Page 19 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So tonight i picked up a http://www.wowhead.com/item=138226/n...wel&bonus=1805 which is 5% crit to dreadstalkers (sigh). nice on the ilvl thought.

Right now I have http://www.wowhead.com/item=137549/s...ult&bonus=1727 (mine is warforged so 845 ilvl) which gives wild imps plus 10% to damage. ( sooo good)

Do I give up 10% imp damage for +6ilvls to my artifact? Would be a overall gain to everything else that I do but imps do so much damage.

Thoughts from everyone and Not?

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    So tonight i picked up a http://www.wowhead.com/item=138226/n...wel&bonus=1805 which is 5% crit to dreadstalkers (sigh). nice on the ilvl thought.

Right now I have http://www.wowhead.com/item=137549/s...ult&bonus=1727 (mine is warforged so 845 ilvl) which gives wild imps plus 10% to damage. ( sooo good)

Do I give up 10% imp damage for +6ilvls to my artifact? Would be a overall gain to everything else that I do but imps do so much damage.

Thoughts from everyone and Not?
    There are relic comparisons in the OP. This is the one that'd be relevant to you:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    There are relic comparisons in the OP. This is the one that'd be relevant to you:

Am I right in concluding the DoA/IF relics are BiS? or are there no 880 versions of those?

Deleted
    Have you guys tryed demo in EN on any bosses other than the 2 obvious? if so, what talent choices did you make, what was your experience? Searching through warcraft logs i found there was variety as far as talent choice is concerned (tiers 15, 30, 100) on non single target bosses

Deleted
    I have a Question about the trinkets in EN.

Yesterday i looted the plague swarm (first boss), obvious in your guide and my sims it's very good so i wouldn't change it. On my second slot i'm a bit unsure which of my trinkets to use, at the moment im going with horn of valor (myth 840 + haste socket) but i dropped "Bough of Corruption" by Xavius in EN normal. Which one will do Perform better for single-target? Thx for any advice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinuvial View Post
    Am I right in concluding the DoA/IF relics are BiS? or are there no 880 versions of those?
    they can be 880, but 850(this week's Mythic 3 or higher) is the highest base itemlevel they can be before warforged/titanforged procs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinuvial View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhachlirith View Post
    they can be 880, but 850(this week's Mythic 3 or higher) is the highest base itemlevel they can be before warforged/titanforged procs.
    ^ That exactly. If you can get a DoA or IF relic to Titanforge up to 880+ they'll be better than the EN ones.

Quote Originally Posted by theblackharvest View Post
    Have you guys tryed demo in EN on any bosses other than the 2 obvious? if so, what talent choices did you make, what was your experience? Searching through warcraft logs i found there was variety as far as talent choice is concerned (tiers 15, 30, 100) on non single target bosses
    I updated the FAQ to include my own personal thoughts on talent choices for Heroic EN. Put it all in a spreadsheet viewable here.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptlite View Post
    I have a Question about the trinkets in EN.

Yesterday i looted the plague swarm (first boss), obvious in your guide and my sims it's very good so i wouldn't change it. On my second slot i'm a bit unsure which of my trinkets to use, at the moment im going with horn of valor (myth 840 + haste socket) but i dropped "Bough of Corruption" by Xavius in EN normal. Which one will do Perform better for single-target? Thx for any advice
    The only trinket worth looking at in EN is the Nythendra trinket, otherwise a World Boss drops better and then the rest is up to getting M+ drops.

So, I was lucky enough to get Sin'dorei Spite yesterday, and I was wondering if this means I should be using doomguard later in the opener, I would assume no, since I should still be able to get TKC off with the buff, but perhaps its better to wait so my pets can benefit from the increase more?

I'm finding the Demo rotation harder than Destro. What are vital Weak Auras or abilities I need to know about to make my life easier for Demo? I assume Demo Empowerment - anything else?

Twisted Wind rip?? No blizzard note :/

Deleted
    ^ That exactly. If you can get a DoA or IF relic to Titanforge up to 880+ they'll be better than the EN ones.

I updated the FAQ to include my own personal thoughts on talent choices for Heroic EN. Put it all in a spreadsheet viewable here.

The only trinket worth looking at in EN is the Nythendra trinket, otherwise a World Boss drops better and then the rest is up to getting M+ drops.
    I guess I meant EN version instead of 880 but I get it . As I am HC raider with 850 IF/DoA/DE bonus, guess I'm pretty close to BiS already . If only I didn't need to raid with my crappy trinkets and my other pieces that are low ilvl because of haste requirement. I can be 850 ilvl but I run 843 as demo because of all the haste I need .

Deleted
    Thnx a lot for this, its really helpfull.

Hello guys, there is any tool that can calculate my DPS based on my gear? How about stats weight, I don't know If I should pick 830il 640 haste or 840il 390 haste. Help pls

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dking157 View Post
    Hello guys, there is any tool that can calculate my DPS based on my gear? How about stats weight, I don't know If I should pick 830il 640 haste or 840il 390 haste. Help pls
    Stat weights from previous page (not final, temporary weights):
    Int: 1
    Haste: 1,1
    Mastery: 0,72
    Crit: 0,67
    Vers: 0,63

Stat weight

Not - just to clarify - the OP isn't updated.

Mastery>Crit now?

Quote Originally Posted by SaberTJ View Post
    Not - just to clarify - the OP isn't updated.

Mastery>Crit now?
    No, it's up to date.

Pretty sure those weights he said were from an outdated spreadsheet I made with EN gear on it.

Deleted
    I got Strand of the Stars today (840) and I already have Chrono Shard, but my neck right now is Chain of Scorched Bones (also 840). Which one do you guys think it's better? Strand of the Stars would definitely make me more proc-dependent, so I'm not sure which one is better.

What are you guys running for M+?

On the one hand, I'm tempted to run (and have for the most part done so) a pure ST build (impr. dread, demon bolt) but I don't know.
    It seems like we spend a large amount of time on trash but opting for darkglare is a ~20k dps single target penalty (in my gear). I was thinking about using an all-purpose build with demon bolt/impending doom. That way, the single target hit isn't that big (only one less imp for 100% single-target fights) but you get a boost (more imps + harder hitting demon bolts) whenever there's more than three targets up that live for more than 20 seconds (most of the trash, and even some bosses).

Of course, it depends on the group setup and the dungeon you're doing but yeah...i dunno.

Edit:
    There's also the option of going for implosion but I don't really like it, to be all that honest with you.
    Last edited by Sinj; 2016-09-23 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantombox View Post
    So, I was lucky enough to get Sin'dorei Spite yesterday, and I was wondering if this means I should be using doomguard later in the opener, I would assume no, since I should still be able to get TKC off with the buff, but perhaps its better to wait so my pets can benefit from the increase more?
    I couldn't find it in a search, but I'm assuming there is a mechanic or ICD in Sin'dorei Sprite that doesn't allow you to just spec grim:supremacy and just resummon every 30seconds to maintain the buff?

I wouldn't know as even though I wasn't working and playing all day for weeks, failed to get a legendary while my friends got multiples.

Edit: wrong use of there. I blame phone autocorrect
    Last edited by Mongosaurus; 2016-09-24 at 01:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongosaurus View Post
    I couldn't find it in a search, but I'm assuming their is a mechanic or ICD in Sin'dorei Sprite that doesn't allow you to just spec grim:supremacy and just resummon every 30seconds to maintain the buff?

I wouldn't know as even though I wasn't working and playing all day for weeks, failed to get a legendary while my friends got multiples.
    Yes, 3 minute ICD on the bracers. Not worth using Supremacy at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Demonology specific hotfixes (September 23)
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    • Hand of Gul’dan impact damage increased by 20%
    • Demonwrath damage increased by 15%
    • Shadowbolt damage increased by 10%
    • Doom damage increased by 10%
    • Wild Imps damage increased by 10%
    • Dreadstalker attack power increased by 10%
    • Felguard attack power increased by 10%
    • Doomguard (Demonology)’s Doom Bolt damage increased by 18%
    • Demonbolt (Talent) damage increased by 10%
    • Implosion (Talent) damage increased by 15%
    • Shadowflame (Talent) damage increased by 10%
    • Darkglare (Talent) damage increased by 10%
    Based on some very rudimentary napkin math figures to be ~10-12% buff, closer to 10 I'd imagine with everything included.

Guide will be updated soonTM.