Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaboozyy View Post
    You do realise blink heals you too right ?
    Your helping more healing yourself during times of mobility than you are dying with healers trying to oh shit heal you. The mobility of an extra blink and an attached heal helps deal with pretty much every boss Cauterize is just a lazy survivability talent.
    I agree.

Blink heals you and gets you in position quickly which increases your dps time. Cauterize saves you from a fail, strains the healers and is completely useless if you play the dance game well enough.

Deleted
    whether you prefer shimmer or cauterize, both have their upsides. but seriously @Kadde111 whats with that attitude. You're the one being a fuckhead in the first place ("this is mmochamp, people here are bad"), someone points you out and you completly throw a tantrum lol. you think people take you for real when doing this? exactly the elitism asshole behavior noone needs in this game
    Last edited by mmocf07314a97b; 2016-09-23 at 10:23 AM.

For all the mages saying to go Kindling, the difference on single target is minimal either way, on any multie target cinderstorm is stronger. Additionally, once you get the Wriggling Sinew trinket, you have a 2 min CD trinket and a 2 min CD combust, guaranteeing the trinket crits inside rune of power. This thing has hit for 2.7mil for me, kindling would be significantly worse in this case.

@masterprtzl

How exactly should we use Wriggling Sinew trinket? After I use it, it activates after 30 seconds. So it wouldn't be stacked up with Combustion (Cinderstorm talent), right?

I believe it applies a stack to the target for every spell you hit them with, at 10 stacks it explodes for damage x the number of stacks. When bursting you should be casting more than 10 spells in the combustion + room window.

I don't get all the love for conflagration, it only does decent dmg on 5+ packs and only when it procs and on single target is incredibly weak on the other hand some extra pyros from pyromaniac can really make a bigger difference
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    I don't get all the love for conflagration, it only does decent dmg on 5+ packs and only when it procs and on single target is incredibly weak on the other hand some extra pyros from pyromaniac can really make a bigger difference
    It's not that far behind pyromaniac on single target, and it's easier to not munch unexpected hot streaks.

I still prefer pyromaniac though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaboozyy View Post
    I believe it applies a stack to the target for every spell you hit them with, at 10 stacks it explodes for damage x the number of stacks. When bursting you should be casting more than 10 spells in the combustion + room window.
    Just so you know I was wrong on this. I pop this before I burst to build about 4 stacks then it'll pop whilst bursting. If it explodes outside of the burst period it can hit for about 620k or crit for like 1.5mil maybe. During burst it'll pop for about 2.6mil

Quote Originally Posted by PurechaosSK View Post
    i Do whatever this mage does.
    Digging deeper into all his parses, I see he doesn't do anything special actually - at least nothing outside current community knowledge. The reason his DPS is so high is because his group's' DPS is so high. They're killing bosses so quickly that everyone's DPS is extremely high. As we all know mages spike up to 700k+ at the start of the fight then it trails over the course of the fight. It does see additional spikes whenever Combustion is ready again, but overall DPS drops over time. The shorter the fight, the better a mage's DPS looks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PurechaosSK View Post
    This is the best :P dont go anywhere else