Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Arngrim310 View Post
    Saw a guy who posted 125% chance failed.
    My guess is there is some bug and when the second bonus part fails it screws up and you get a fail on the main mission even if it was 100+%

Quote Originally Posted by Rockmahparty View Post
    In what world is 100% not 100%?
    I remember this happening once or twice to people on the forums during WoD. Apparently internally even a 100% chance was like 99.bla bla chances and those guys were just Super unlucky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Deleted
    i have a 110% mission failed.. Can't upload images yet, but submitted a ticket. Let's see the outcome

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yes but having a 123% fail and NOT get a reward is a MASSIVE difference then having a 123% fail but you still get the reward...
    yes its a bug, but one is visual and one is real...

a bug that causes lag once every 3 hours, and one that deletes your whole entire account are both bugs, but one is much worse then the other...
    But we aren't comparing either of those. where as a lag bug could be many issues, where as this one is a specific issue to resolve, not much troubleshooting, not much tinkering with networks, not figuring out if it's another code conflicting with the error, not seeing if it's the client's phone or the server it's connected to. No, it's a specific code that says whether or not you get the item or not, did you win it? Yes or no.

It's not an unfair thing, and I said that it did that for exp, not for everything else. So stop defending their error when there's concrete evidence it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodmagix View Post

On my Alliance alt apparently 100% chance missions can still fail.
    I guess it was "puts on sunglasses"

More than they could chew!

Yeaaaaaah
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamuri View Post
    But we aren't comparing either of those. where as a lag bug could be many issues, where as this one is a specific issue to resolve, not much troubleshooting, not much tinkering with networks, not figuring out if it's another code conflicting with the error, not seeing if it's the client's phone or the server it's connected to. No, it's a specific code that says whether or not you get the item or not, did you win it? Yes or no.

It's not an unfair thing, and I said that it did that for exp, not for everything else. So stop defending their error when there's concrete evidence it happens.
    im not defending it, but its not as big of a bug as people make it out to be

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xzellar View Post
    i have a 110% mission failed.. Can't upload images yet, but submitted a ticket. Let's see the outcome
    did you still get the reward?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    im not defending it, but its not as big of a bug as people make it out to be
    a bug is a bug, and some people don't know that they are still getting the rewards. So it's fairly big to those people. Of course we know it's not a big deal because we know we don't get it. Not a large population actually goes to the forums or mmo-champ forums that uses the app.

I thought there was a mechanic that you had to counter or it was a guarantee fail regardless of success percentage.

Don't know if this is true as I always have countered everything for my missions heh.