Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

DH will be okay. Everyone chill.

I think nerfing a primary AoE spell like Blade Dance would have been a good move, this looks like a bit too much at once but we'll see.

This is a bit of hard pill to swallow, my ex-main (hunter) is absolutely horrible to play in Legion (not talking DPS numbers, but playstyle) and now it looks like DH is about to take a massive hit. At least we'll always have double jump and glide.

Anyway I still got my money's worth out of Legion though, it was a fun few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNight at MMOC View Post
    Just because Havoc was nerfed does not mean Demon Hunters are suddenly shit.
    vengence was already shit before - now with dps spec being trash whole class is unplayable - gg blizzard

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exhorder View Post
    I think nerfing a primary AoE spell like Blade Dance would have been a good move, this looks like a bit too much at once but we'll see.
    They did nerf Blade Dance, too. And nerfed it hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Ughhhh I can't get over how disappointing this is....

goo.gl/tyD1M3

I mean we're already middle of the pack. Add in our 15% ST nerf, and then take into account other classes buffs and nerfs (I guess shadow priest got hit 2nd hardest) and we're pretty much at the bottom.

Deleted
    You just do the same as everyone else now, whats the problem?

Are these changes on live?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    You just do the same as everyone else now, whats the problem?
    No, less than everyone else. Literally the worst single target spec in the game now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Are these changes on live?
    No. Will go live for the next reset.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    Hopefully OP is being sarcastic. You are finally in line with other classes and not a faceroll class anymore, you should be happy that you have to have skill to be good now.
    Yeah, cause the best dps classes always had the most skill involved. Like mages...

Deleted
    It's slightly worrying.

Our cleave was out of line, WAY the fuck out of line, but our singletarget was average.

With this nerf, we're no longer the king of cleave; that's hunter and monk, and we'll be lower average single target. There is no reason to bring a DH over a MM hunter now.

When will these changes go live?

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Vamp View Post
    these are negligible dh nerfs, its just a slight cutback on our free aoe for nothing, class will still be great
    edit: glaive toss does a little less yes. blood let was asinine and retarded, this will open up other playstyle options
    Those aren't negligible changes. A fucking 50% nerf to bloodlet isn't negligible. If I told you I was going to cut your pay by HALF would you consider that negligible?

Also, wtf are we going to pick for our 108 talent now? Are we going to still pick master of the glaive now that bloodlet is shit? Feel free to comment on the playstyle options. Im all ears.

Deleted
    So, quick math works this out to be anything from a 12-16% ST decrease. Based on 95th percentile logs this will potentially leave Havoc as the worst single target spec in the game considering the incoming buffs to Frost DK/Mage, Ele and Aff.

EDIT: Checked logs for other percentiles, it's pretty much the same result. Savage. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...=1841&sample=7

Quote Originally Posted by Shawati View Post
    It's slightly worrying.

Our cleave was out of line, WAY the fuck out of line, but our singletarget was average.

With this nerf, we're no longer the king of cleave; that's hunter and monk, and we'll be lower average single target. There is no reason to bring a DH over a MM hunter now.

When will these changes go live?
    Maintenance, I'm still hoping for some reduction in that Bloodlet nerf

Quote Originally Posted by Khargillian View Post
    So, quick math works this out to be anything from a 12-16% ST decrease. Based on 95th percentile logs this will potentially leave Havoc as the worst single target spec in the game considering the incoming buffs to Frost DK/Mage, Ele and Aff.

EDIT: Checked logs for other percentiles, it's pretty much the same result. Savage. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...=1841&sample=7

So Marksman is higher than Havoc here too, and yet it's not really getting a nerf?

Yeah, barrage, but that applies to BM, which isn't doing as well, too.

Our AoE is way to strong. I dont mind things getting tweaked a bit there so were in line with other classes. But nerfing our single target like that is just stupid as we would never top meters in a single target fight (Unless you have poor performance from your Feral/Arms and WW Monks)
    I can just continue naming class after class that beats us on ST. But I guess we should only be brought for trash!

Emo hunter roleplay thread, "They have taken everything from me, everything!!!!"

I know I am not contributing, but I think its funny that players can actually relate more with their eternally suffering avatars now. Yall sound effects make me crazy in groups anyway, reroll plz

Has anyone looked at the updated simcraft? I know its a sim, but really?

Deleted
    Sorry guys, but the ones who are saying that DH was brought in line with the other classas are clueless and were destroyed by DH-s on trash.

This is the new simcraft its worth a look.

http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T19P.html

http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T19P.html

Sims appear to be updated for Havoc, not most of the other classes though. This is obvious by looking at Throw Glaive/Bloodlet damage.

Edit: Bomath beat me to it by a few seconds

Quote Originally Posted by 7empest View Post
    Emo hunter roleplay thread, "They have taken everything from me, everything!!!!"

I know I am not contributing, but I think its funny that players can actually relate more with their eternally suffering avatars now. Yall sound effects make me crazy in groups anyway, reroll plz
    "abloobloobloo hero classes." the post.