Going on form arsenal should win. Lets see if they can get over their little brother complex to chelsea.

Whos watching the United v Leicester game?

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Going on form arsenal should win. Lets see if they can get over their little brother complex to chelsea.

Whos watching the United v Leicester game?
    The more handsome, successful little brother.

Honestly think we'll lose though. 3-1 Arsenal I reckon.

How long into the game before Arsenal get their first red Frank?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account

Both Rooney and Fellaini benched! Would love to see Pogba in a more offensive role today tho, then i would be very happy with this lineup!
    Last edited by Cren; 2016-09-24 at 10:45 AM.

I know so good. Herrera start and rooney on the bench.

- - - Updated - - -

1-0 baby. Leicester playing well but united mid field doesnt look so disjointed today

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba is all over the fucking park today. Nearly 2 assists already

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Textbook goal right there. My boy Mata.

10+ Year Old Account
    My god i love this football right now! To bad Zlatan missed that amazing chance he and Pogba had! Would have been goal of the year

3-0 loving it. They need the confidence boost. They dont fall asleep and this is gooood.

United without Rooney, 3-0 up before half time. Just saying.

Edit:-
    4-0

Rooney must be United's Kryptonite

No Rooney. No problem.

What a surprise. You drop slow dinosaur rooney and it frees up pogba/rashford/Zlatan to counter attack without the ball being slowed down so much with rooneys first, 2nd and 3rd touch.

POGBA

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody hell, United been working on set pieces or something?

Baillys got so much swag, becoming one of my favorite players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Some people have a sighted Rooney with hands in his (remaining) hair in deep thought. Probably wondering if he'll ever be a starter again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Some people have a sighted Rooney with hands in his (remaining) hair in deep thought. Probably wondering if he'll ever be a starter again.
    Well the way he celebrate on all 4 goals today he doesn't seem very upset Fair play to Rooney so far. You do get the impression that he puts the club before himself.

But damn i love this United!!! Just want Zlatan to score too! 4 goals and not a single goal or assist from Zlatan is very rare

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Probably thinking about if he'll ask gran to dress as a maid or nurse tonight and if he should bother shaving.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rooney and Fellaini get benched and suddenly United start playing with pace, and Pogba can do his thing while Mata benefits from pace midfielders getting ahead of him.

Who knew that would be a thing?

Oh wait, everyone here.

Deleted
    Have to laugh at the Man Utd 'fans' on here wanking themselves into oblivion.

It's LEICESTER ffs.

The new Lace less Adidas Moon Boots are working a treat for Pogba

Hope the Foxes gets a goal back, or this could be embarrassing for the Champions.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...il-don-8896149

Pogba just needed/needs time to relax. You can see how much he wants it to work. Needs to just chill and play his game. Even if he cant do it every game, theres not many players that are athletic as him and hes still a young lad.