Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    I second this

There even was one korean mmo where you can get TWO-HANDED shields.
    That's not a Korean MMO, it's an RPG called Dark Souls.

I'm starting to think its tied to either a world boss or something dealing with raids. It's been well over two weeks and no one has found it.

Deleted
    I think it may well be connected to AK lvl 10 due to the "Part 5" of the lore regarding the shield, Magnar didnt just pick up a scale from deathwing and then boom it was a shield.
    Magnar Icebreaker is also located within skyhold without any current interaction possibilities - hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by LobsimusPrime View Post
    I think it may well be connected to AK lvl 10 due to the "Part 5" of the lore regarding the shield, Magnar didnt just pick up a scale from deathwing and then boom it was a shield.
    Magnar Icebreaker is also located within skyhold without any current interaction possibilities - hope this helps.
    I sincerely hope that's not the case. "So... Most people have their weapons setup to get within the first couple weeks or so. What should we do with warrior?" "Let's force them to wait almost 2 months, before they can even figure out how to get it." "Genius. Pure genius."

another guy got it on beta with AK25
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...urning/d7n2ek0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

Its obviously locked behind AK knowledge, i doubt its 25, thats just for beta, i assume its AK 10 for now, we need to wait and see.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    I second this

There even was one korean mmo where you can get TWO-HANDED shields.
    m8 that's not a Korean mmo. That's the jrpg, Dark Souls.

Fury warriors are saying that they had to get exalted with Valajar first, maybe we need exalted with Highmountain (or valajar) too?
    Last edited by shyguybman; 2016-09-21 at 03:12 PM.

I'm starting to think exalted with Highmountain is required. Elder Ebonhorn is just standing outside the back entrance to the Vault and can't be interacted with after the quest that sends you there. As he is a dragon, it would make a lot of sense for him to be the one to point you in the right direction or to at least have a conversation available to give us a real hint.

Was there a weapon or shield in the past the was named after Deathwing or was "part" of him. Like a shard, scale, eye, etc, etc...?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draethar View Post
    Was there a weapon or shield in the past the was named after Deathwing or was "part" of him. Like a shard, scale, eye, etc, etc...?
    there is a shield in one of the ;ater cata 5 mans that looks very deathwingy.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=72855/corrupted-carapace this one.
    Last edited by mmoc982b0e8df8; 2016-09-22 at 01:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weedboss View Post
    That's not a Korean MMO, it's an RPG called Dark Souls.
    He didn't say that was a Korean MMO, he said "There even was one"
    The dark souls pic is just a response to "Two shields EH? EHHH?"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hinzo View Post
    m8 that's not a Korean mmo. That's the jrpg, Dark Souls.
    ^ See above

Havoc Demon Hunter skin was gated behind AK5. Be sure to check the Vault after AK5 to see if it spawns.

Deleted
    Thanks for posting this. Now I only need to get to AK5 ._. should have leveled my warrior first.

Told yah the warrior stuff wasn't going to be involved or complicated.

So

Fury: Get exalted with Valajar and stuff starts dropping (this is confirmed for both skull and haft).
    Prot: Get AK5 and it'll appear
    Arms: Unknown. But seems to just appear for people on the PTR at certain levels of spent artifact power.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post

So

Fury: Get exalted with Valajar and stuff starts dropping (this is confirmed for both skull and haft).
    Arms: Unknown. But seems to just appear for people on the PTR at certain levels of spent artifact power.
    Wish they'd at least made Fury obvious enough from launch instead of it being "lel you didn't farm exalted with valarjar nothing for you".

How do the world bosses work, like is it going to be 7 or 8 weeks till we see Nithogg again or just random each week?

Just got it today, just need ak5 and relogging at the entrance.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post

So

Well you were right, they're boring AF.

Quote Originally Posted by Recom View Post
    Well you were right, they're boring AF.
    Its sadly been a common trend.

"Toppy stop being so negative, it wont be that bad!"

and then it is.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg