Vengeance Trinkets

So I'm wanting to know which two trinkets I should be using. I recently got the trinket from Xavius and Ursoc but I feel like they are both worse than my other trinkets. I currently have the following.

855ilvl Grotesque Statuette

850ilvl Shard of Rokmora w/ socket

850ivl Unbridled Fury

850ilvl Giant Ornamental Pearl w/ socket

840ivl Talisman of the Cragshaper

Any input would be appreciated

For trinkets this tier i will personally be going for:
    Grotesque Statuette and Phantasmal Echo.

Seeing as you want an answer among your current trinkets.
    I "love" Talisman of the Cragshaper -> we currently like versatility quite a lot, so thats the first thing on it. Second I've found plenty of places where it had good uses for it's on use effect. Like popping it right before a big hit. Could be the beam of the nightmare horrors on Il'gynoth etc.
    Second trinket i would go with would most likely be Grotesque Statuette. Dont have this one yet myself, så i cant talk to the equip effect but i would imagine it being able to maintain atleast 5-6 stacks at all time (which is like 10% ish DR)

Quote Originally Posted by Kurii View Post
    For trinkets this tier i will personally be going for:
    Grotesque Statuette and Phantasmal Echo.

Seeing as you want an answer among your current trinkets.
    I "love" Talisman of the Cragshaper -> we currently like versatility quite a lot, so thats the first thing on it. Second I've found plenty of places where it had good uses for it's on use effect. Like popping it right before a big hit. Could be the beam of the nightmare horrors on Il'gynoth etc.
    Second trinket i would go with would most likely be Grotesque Statuette. Dont have this one yet myself, så i cant talk to the equip effect but i would imagine it being able to maintain atleast 5-6 stacks at all time (which is like 10% ish DR)
    Unfortunately I've barely noticed the Statuette Buff at all since I've got it and have ran 15+ dungeons since getting it. And you are right about the Talisman, while it is a lower ilvl of the bunch, I think the lack of versatility is made up with an even bigger absorb and it reduces all incoming damage by half until that shield is broken.