Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Do you have separate WAs for both? AW is not Crusade and vice versa. Make sure the trigger for the aura is Crusade. Personally, I actually use two WAs for Crusade. I'm sure there's some way to combine, but I like to use a progress icon and a stacking icon. Helps to be able to see both duration and stacks.
    Code:
    dmZYcaGEjkTlsHTjbZuIQ5kv0Sf6Msf(LeIBtv7uk7vTBs2VuPFkHYWKi53uzOKsgmanCq1bbYXaQfselvIulxspKuQNcTmK8Crnra1ujmzqMoQRkr0ZKQ66c2mOSDI0Pr8vPkFMO(UeQUmLhJuJgaJxIWjjvULesxtIIZtQAAKIoSi)fqEWlgj3O6xGQa1yEKsdknaRrzg9JqJqlgt0mrQjQezzR2HdYUvQrUsKLT6Ir6qMDEGaGazJmXBqJHSbe7yZ3sEBjJMutXJchB(r2XMVL82ypseQlGDeYauDo)Ok5T8IBGhbj1uYeLCxa7vtma3Og1UgYjiBEmOmPMIhtb2ngYgqbfHxYi7yZl0d3UbEmKnGyhBEHE42sMhH5u8iiAAcKP4uSlGAvTmbYu06hJUe0IrofnfVy0hImzX88iDmLZlgZeLC0g1cu5GawxB0hImzXOwGkheW6Alze4sxsDaVK55ricmye6qK1Vy0hImzX88ynrBlg9HitwmppcxkCofnfVy0hImzX88iSentCQfJ(qKjlMNhRUOTy0hImzX88ygUrVymtuYr7MMJ(qKjlUP5sMNNhH5umskRDJc8y1KjoLqpCBKq7uJLOyWGLn(wr7tnsGgb1RiAxd5eKnQcErLilB18nWJqKm8ysVoANAuNITkSeT1PoANk35iTZfHCfxTK5X0IrTRHCcYUr1VavbQrqsnLmrj3fWE1edWnQ(fOkqnpk9gynPap)a
    AW + Crusade in one with also stacks and progress on the same icon

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    The Darkmoon trinket is the best of those 3. You really really want a Faulty Countermeasure or a Horn of Valor though. 825 FCM is far better than any EN trinkets. Maybe if you're comparing like, 895 to 825, the EN trinkets might win out by a bit. Get FCM, macro it into Crusade, win life.
    Thank u very much!

Deleted
    What is the best spec to give the Bless of Might?

Deleted
    Anyone else finding Horn of Valor preferable to Faulty Countermeasure post-hotfix? I was pulling 320k with FC HC before Hotfix, now I'm pulling 300k max with it. Otherwise HoV is pulling 350k. Thinking the pure strength buff from Horn of Valor is now preferable to the Frost damage with the buffs too TV and Judgement. Haven't got a Mythic FC to test the theory out with yet though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ticklez View Post
    Anyone else finding Horn of Valor preferable to Faulty Countermeasure post-hotfix? I was pulling 320k with FC HC before Hotfix, now I'm pulling 300k max with it. Otherwise HoV is pulling 350k. Thinking the pure strength buff from Horn of Valor is now preferable to the Frost damage with the buffs too TV and Judgement. Haven't got a Mythic FC to test the theory out with yet though.
    The hotfix is not even live yet...

All of these class changes will be applied during the next scheduled weekly maintenance period in each region. Note that there are also a number of PvP-specific changes, which are noted separately below.

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    The hotfix is not even live yet...
    No, tues/wed with the reset.

Deleted
    Hey guys! Just one Question, im pretty confused.
    All Guides say different stat weights, noxxic, icy veins - this guide.
    So whats best to stack up? Haste>Crit=Vers>Mastery?

Thanks in before!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fabi0 View Post
    Hey guys! Just one Question, im pretty confused.
    All Guides say different stat weights, noxxic, icy veins - this guide.
    So whats best to stack up? Haste>Crit=Vers>Mastery?

Thanks in before!

Hate to be that guy but I have to, Sim you char, that's the only way to see what your stat prio is. Stat prio changes with talents/current stats etc.

Also stay away from Noxxic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    Hate to be that guy but I have to, Sim you char, that's the only way to see what your stat prio is. Stat prio changes with talents/current stats etc.

Also stay away from Noxxic.
    im not even 110 now, just rerolled from my DH cause they're fkced on comming hotfixes
    Just want to buy my gear out of the AH, thats why im asking, what i should looking for

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arrav View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/7drHiqrh.jpg

Are there any estimates to how much of a DPS increase this will be (in a percentage)? Also, will buffs like this push out Execution Sentence? Will this change our stat priority at all?
    Execution sentence is already garbage. And the TV buffs make ES even less viable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uther bless you for those buffs(I'll take what I can get!)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Marrel View Post
    Execution sentence is already garbage. And the TV buffs make ES even less viable.
    And thank god for that. ES is the most clunky ability in the game now. I hope it stays in the trash can.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Zeal is never a pvp choice so yes, I was speaking about Dragonslaying.
    That's what I thought, but I'm not a PvPer, so I didn't want to make any assumptions.

Honestly, I don't think Greater Judgment is really optimal for anything except mass AoE or maybe questing in the world (where we can always open with it). The way it negatively scales with crit isn't very palatable. Zeal's damage bonus IS buffed by crits and it doesn't matter what the health of the target is. Personally, I've used Zeal more often than Greater Judgment.

I use Zeal all the time because honestly I just don't care anymore. It's my favored talent and I like that it hits really hard. Incidentally, having a fantastic time wrecking players as Ret. Right now so many people don't use the PvP Trinket that I can just ruin their day with HoJ + JV-Wake-JV combo. 1M crits sometimes, higher with wings. I've been able to catch some people pretty handily with Hand of Hindrance and Horsie too, including mages and druids (didn't need to catch them for long, they evaporated).

What talents u guys using for keystone mythics?
    I've been going with zeal/bow/crusade, but im not sure if i should switch to divine hammer/dp.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, do you guys think the Heart of the Crusader will stack with Broken Isles Pathfinder mount speed buff? Because if it doesn't, it kinda ruins one of our core abilities so we don't have the advantage over other players on mounts - same for Death Knights.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheZ View Post
    What talents u guys using for keystone mythics?
    I've been going with zeal/bow/crusade, but im not sure if i should switch to divine hammer/dp.

I felt like Crusade would be suboptimal as DP gives you procs on trash whereas Crusade can't even be stacked properly on trash.

Quote Originally Posted by ruiizu View Post
    I use Zeal all the time because honestly I just don't care anymore. It's my favored talent and I like that it hits really hard. Incidentally, having a fantastic time wrecking players as Ret. Right now so many people don't use the PvP Trinket that I can just ruin their day with HoJ + JV-Wake-JV combo. 1M crits sometimes, higher with wings. I've been able to catch some people pretty handily with Hand of Hindrance and Horsie too, including mages and druids (didn't need to catch them for long, they evaporated).
    I second this. This is my experience as well.

For PvE though, with the buffs to zeal it should make it pretty desirable. On our alt runs (I'm holy for the actual raid) I'll be going FV, Zeal, BoW, JV, Cavalier and Crusade for AoE. For ST it'll be the same as it is now. I might try GJ out since judgement got buffed as well making GJ more desirable. And it scales with mastery so it should be pretty good.

do you guys know when the hotfix goes live?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vivel View Post
    do you guys know when the hotfix goes live?

All of these class changes will be applied during the next scheduled weekly maintenance period in each region.