Thread: 895 from WQ's

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    that's not how it works now, but apparently you have no problem with it.

people making 8 bucks an hour are working way harder then most making 25+
    except those people who made 25+ a hour spent about 4+ years of their life making no money, spending tons of money ,and working insanely hard to get the knowlege and skill they have

a mechanic who can fix your car in 5 minutes, getting paid the exact same amount as one who takes 5 hours, where is the fairness in that?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    The way I see it:

- You can work a job at McDonalds (World quests) and hope to win the lottery (titanforge 895 WQ gear).

or

- You can setup and run a multi million/billion dollar business (Mythic), which requires far more effort, and obtain your large sums of cash (~880+ gear with a much higher chance of being 895).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakisuaki View Post
    Are you dense?

Some dude that's doing mythic dungeons and is ilvl 850 does a World Quest where you have to kill a retarded chicken, and gets an ilvl 895 (EMN HC titanforged) as a reward.... how is that fair compared to mythic raiders that work their asses off to get 880 baseline gear?

It doesn't matter how rare it is, the idea of it is still disgusting.
    Who cares if xxxLègòlàsxxx gets an 895 from an WQ, might be only 895 he gets, ever, meanwhile raids will have full that in some months
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Are you dense?

Some dude that's doing mythic dungeons and is ilvl 850 does a World Quest where you have to kill a retarded chicken, and gets an ilvl 895 (EMN HC titanforged) as a reward.... how is that fair compared to mythic raiders that work their asses off to get 880 baseline gear?

If it bothers you that much, do something about it. Write to Blizzard. Tell them why it is wrong that people are getting gear they do not deserve.

Crying and throwing a tantrum will not change things.

Or, you can stop worrying and caring about what other people are doing and getting and do things that you enjoy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    that's not how it works now, but apparently you have no problem with it.

people making 8 bucks an hour are working way harder then most making 25+
    It is not physical labor or hours that are only important. It is also about decision making. A medical doctor makes a lot but also makes decision that affects others and carries the responsibility.

I doubt someone making 8 bucks an hour have major responsibility.

Deleted
    the luck component definitively overtook World of Warcraft.
    It really is a shame that it has come this far.

Luck is always a factor in everything, but it has never been this much in WoW. Not even close.

A little bit of luck is okay, but random legendaries and ilvl 895 loot for doing simple world Q is a bit much.

Some extremely lucky people are already at ilvl 870 average and have a legendary. This is definitively way too much compared to those that were less fortunate.

Are you dense?

it does the heart good to see mythic raiders cry. now if only we could get a good system to make the hardcore pvptards cry.

it's just too bad that titanforging that high is rare.

People who do the raids have a much higher chance of getting the 890 loot than a person who doesnt. At the same time, the raids have trinkets that are really good, as well as Artifact relics that will improve their weapon.

Add to it some pretty cool looking gear for transmog and I really do not see what the big deal is over getting a chance to get 895s off a world quest.

I think realistically, this is the bronze medal you are complaining about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    - You can work a job at McDonalds (World quests) and hope to win the lottery (titanforge 895 WQ gear).
    or
    - You can setup and run a multi million/billion dollar business (Mythic), which requires far more effort, and obtain your large sums of cash (~880+ gear with a much higher chance of being 895).
    Pretty much, yeah. Mythic raiders will still be decked out in that kind of gear much, much faster. And more reliable.

But like I said: If you feel like Mythic isn't rewarding enough for you anymore, maybe just step down from it?

Are you dense?

it's a game, it's supposed to be fun.

yes, it's fun to put a lot of effort into wow and getting good gear, and the reward for doing mythic is getting better gear quicker than everyone else.

other players getting good gear doesnt effect your play-experience in the slightest.

in short, stop being mean to others because your sense of entitelment tells you it's ok..
    I've no idea what to write here.

Look at all the rabid fanboys in this thread. The OP points out that the growing dependence of RNG in this game is just a little ridiculous (which it absolutely is) and people act like he personally insulted their families.

Yes, it is absurd how much this game depends on RNG. This titanforged nonsense ensures that you are never satisfied with the loot that you get (same with the random socket bullshit). The quality of the loot you got used to depend on the effort you put in; now it is pretty much entirely dependent on luck. That is NOT good game design no matter how much you desperate acolytes try to spin it. People are already furious over the whole legendary fiasco, give it a few months and you'll see plenty of people getting tired of seeing the best gear they've ever seen be given completely randomly and totally independent on effort.

Deleted
    Are you dense?

Me and my mate got a chicken sandwich each today from adsa ( part of the walmart group ), he had more chicken in his like 2 extra bits i think that was disgusting

One guy got one 895 from a world quest, gasp

how is that fair compared to mythic raiders that work their asses off to get 880 baseline gear?
    The chance of warforging 15ilvls from 880 to 895 is like 20-100+x more likely than warforging 50 itemlevels so harder content, even one difficulty harder means substantially better gear every time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey we work hard to catch those squirrels and make that Arcwine, we put in every bit as much effort as those mythic raiders. /sarcasm
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Deleted
    Are you dense?

As a raider, I don't give a shit. Gear is a tool. Good raiders will use it to perform (guild ranks, speed kills, personal dps and healing ranks). For others it's just a fun surprise.

You'd know if you were one.

you'll see plenty of people getting tired of seeing the best gear they've ever seen be given completely randomly and totally independent on effort.
    By which you mean, morons unable to understand grade school maths.

Enlighten me, how is randomly going from 880 to 895 in increments of five equivalent to randomly going from, say, 835 to 895 in increments of 5, assuming the chance for each increment is constant.
    Last edited by mmoc4588e6de4f; 2016-09-25 at 08:03 AM.

Deleted
    The Welfare Epics will kill the Game, mark my words.

895 BIS for cracking nuts? Holly fucking moly.

Quote Originally Posted by fatisha View Post

People said that back in TBC too when badge gear became available, but the game is still alive and kicking.

Yes, the Legion loot system sucks(not that WQs can give max ilevel loot necessarily, the whole idea of the absurd range of RNG ilevel procs as well as legendaries and the artifact), nothing surprising about that, lots of stuff on the systems side of things suck.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by fatisha View Post

People say stuff will kill the game every time this and that happens, but it never does.
    The only thing that will kill the game is Blizzard themselves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    People say stuff will kill the game every time this and that happens, but it never does.
    The only thing that will kill the game is Blizzard themselves.

Deleted
    Op is a troll 1/10 for effort.

I have not seen anything above 840 n most i vendored due to class hall gear.