Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm only honored with most factions. I'm only revered with Highmountain. Class Hall campaign is complete. I have artifact level 4 that I completed yesterday. I've completed the owl kitten quest in Suramar. Today, after the 11 am EST daily reset, I zoned into the Emerald Dreamway and got my first screech for Duskwood.
    Last edited by Bellequinn; 2016-09-24 at 04:36 PM.

Got AK4 today, zoned into the Dreamway and.... silence, lol. Pretty sure I'm going to be the RNG person who gets nada for the longest time, I'm the one in the guild who gets stuff last usually. Seriously though, this will be the one thing this expansion that I'm completely looking forward to, can't wait!

Deleted
    Has anyone tried having the tiny owlcat pet out when you click the stone?
    Maybe he is able to "see" the spirit and we are not. Perhaps he will run after it? Or maybe make it NOT run away.

There is no trick to it, you get AK 4 and it is RNG until you click the three stones then you get the appearance.

Got 2 of the prompts today, Feralas and Hinterlands. Artifact Knowledge 4. Took a bit of searching around once I went through the portals, but everything went as described in the first post.

Didn't even know about the owlcat pet, so I'm fairly confidant that it's not involved in any way. Tried about a dozen more times to port to Dreamway from different zones immediately after my second encounter to force the last one, but no such luck. It's possible there's some sort of hidden cooldown. I found the second at least 4 hours after the first, and it was the immediate next time I used the Dreamway port. It's probably just completely RNG though.

EDIT: Just realized that the two events I experienced were separated by the daily reset. I'll play around a bit more tonight, but it seems to confirm that it's a once-per-day chance.
    Last edited by Raynre Valence; 2016-09-24 at 07:31 PM.

multiple people have allready done all 3 stones and didn't get it so there must be more to it

Deleted
    In Tome of the Ancients you can read about Freya raising Ashamane. Have anyone tried to do something connected with her? I tried to just kill her but no luck. Also it is said that druids of Val`sharah can tell you story of Ashamane. No result for me as well.

Do we know for certain that there's only one stone per day to click on? I'm almost suspecting that there's got to be more to do in the zone it points us to than just one stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    Do we know for certain that there's only one stone per day to click on? I'm almost suspecting that there's got to be more to do in the zone it points us to than just one stone.
    I tried searching the entire zone but didn't find anything or any other stone. As well did i try searching the other 2 zones (the whole zone). It was my 4th screech today :/

using the /dump commands I was able to find out that the duskwood stone was active without getting the feral screech. and was able to get the stone.
    So it is possible to touch the stones without the screech.

got AK4 a few days ago and got first screech, forget where. no screeches after the first one. about to hit AK5 in 17 hours as of this post. one thing i have noticed is some times the first command, 44326 dailly dream roll) will show false for a bit befor going to true. not sure when it flips back to true, will try and pay better attention to it tomorrow. Also came up with a new script command to check all 7 flags with one macro

/run local a={44326,44327,44328,44329,44330,44331,44332}for i,q in ipairs(a)do print(i,IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(q))end

spits out 7 lines in order as the first post has them listed

Quote Originally Posted by lythande2002 View Post
    got AK4 a few days ago and got first screech, forget where. no screeches after the first one. about to hit AK5 in 17 hours as of this post. one thing i have noticed is some times the first command, 44326 dailly dream roll) will show false for a bit befor going to true. not sure when it flips back to true, will try and pay better attention to it tomorrow. Also came up with a new script command to check all 7 flags with one macro

/run local a={44326,44327,44328,44329,44330,44331,44332}for i,q in ipairs(a)do print(i,IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(q))end

spits out 7 lines in order as the first post has them listed
    Just got my third screech emote today and have been using the /dump commands since the first one. Have been to all three zones and no luck as of yet, but after using your macro, it is telling me that the Hinterlands stone is both active and has been touched, so I am guessing bugged in some way for me or I missed something.

Well if the screech was for hinterlands then it would show true for stone active and would show true for touched if you touched it. if not then i don't know whats going on

Odd thing to think about but has anyone tried speccing moonkin and taking feral affinity and using cat form before clicking the stone? Obviously other artifacts can have their appearances unlocked without needing to be in that spec, so... maybe? Just got Duskwood tonight but hadn't thought of it, I'll try on my next screech.

Ya I'm one of those who got three screeches in all the three different zones, so I doubt its about touching the three stones to reach the next phase.

we either need to do something after touching the stone and getting the buff, or we have to do something before touching the stone.

one of the things i will test next time, is to ask a guildie hunter to meet me in one of the areas i will get screech from, and stay behind me before i touch the stone and use flare, maybe it will reveal something hidden, unless there's an item that reveal stealth minions I'm not aware about.

Edit: I got Feralas again today, tried it with a hunter flare, nothing showed up, so i guess there is something we need to do with the buff.
    Last edited by Wolfie; 2016-09-25 at 03:13 PM.

Got AK5 today, and later I got the hinterlands message, but nothing changed from yesterday, the same emote, the same buff and nothing at all

Deleted
    Har anyone seen the stones without getting the emote?

Deleted
    If you get screech from the same portal as last time, do you get a new owl or can you just ignore that one?

Deleted
    Got the screech 3 times so far.
    Hinterlands, then duskwood and then hinterlands again.
    Still nothing new happened.

Got hinterlands and feralas in 2 days, and now silence for 3 days