Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by leipuri View Post
    You don't have to complete dungeon in time for weekly chest to upgrade. You can even use depleted keystone to upgrade your weekly chest.
    Source? this isnt what it says if you click on the chest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dean771 View Post
    it wouldn't be the first time that a description is wrong in the game.

Deleted
    http://www.wowhead.com/guides/mythic...leted-keystone

Currently, loot does not improve past level 10, and players do not need to beat the level 10 timer to achieve the greatest possible loot reward from Mythic+ content, so all specs and classes should be able to compete for the best loot available.
    Also this weeks chest is supposed to be capped 850 because mythic raids aren't open yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by leipuri View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/guides/mythic...leted-keystone

Also this weeks chest is supposed to be capped 850 because mythic raids aren't open yet.
    The chest will only be there on wednesday without the cap. Only the normal dungeon loot base ilvl is capped on 850 (edit: only till reset obviously)
    Last edited by mmoc2d47959902; 2016-09-25 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    you have to complete the dungeon in time for it to count to the weekly chest reward.
    Well my weekly "best" is from a run where we didn't meet the time limit.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Deleted
    Tell me, if you just do Mythic 1(as in the first rank no keystone) but get a keystone, will you still get a reward from the chest?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    Tell me, if you just do Mythic 1(as in the first rank no keystone) but get a keystone, will you still get a reward from the chest?
    Pretty sure that doesn't count for the chest. If you are just looking to complete your keystone but don't want to build a group, you could search for a "boosting" group in the lfg tool. Basically premade groups that are speedfarming +2 keys for 3 chests / run. Easy and fast and you can level your keystone / get your reward chest.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    its in your class hall now, it will open next week, consuming your current keystone, to give you a reward based on your highest "WON" (means you completed it in time) keystone of last week, well also giving you a new keystone, some gear, AP, etc, and even legendaries if your lucky

also dont know beary on beta all i got was like random pieces of gear
    Must it be your own, personal keystone to get loot?

I used up my own (depleted) on a +2 fail group in BRH. But then I ran other M+ with guildies using their keystone, beating a +3 Maw of Souls in time. Will I get loot in the chest, or do I need to un-deplete my Keystone and start over?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Must it be your own, personal keystone to get loot?

I used up my own (depleted) on a +2 fail group in BRH. But then I ran other M+ with guildies using their keystone, beating a +3 Maw of Souls in time. Will I get loot in the chest, or do I need to un-deplete my Keystone and start over?
    no just the highest, aparently people are now saying it doesent matter if you completed it on time or not, even though blizzards post says it needs to be completed on time, people are saying its just simply the golden number on yhrt myhic dungeons page, so you could do a 10, take 8 hours, but next week get 880 gear
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by ot4ku-mh View Post
    Any source? iirc completing the dungeon works fine. Our MoS +10 run shows as my weekly best as well.
    Click on the chest now it tells you that you had to complete it in time.

- - - Updated - - -

its in your class hall now, it will open next week, consuming your current keystone, to give you a reward based on your highest "WON" (means you completed it in time) keystone of last week, well also giving you a new keystone, some gear, AP, etc, and even legendaries if your lucky

also dont know beary on beta all i got was like random pieces of gear
    It isn't based on your keystone runs completed in time, just the highest you did and completed in time.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Click on the chest now it tells you that you had to complete it in time.

- - - Updated - - -

It isn't based on your keystone runs completed in time, just the highest you did and completed in time.
    i know... thats what i and the blizz post are saying, but some people are saying its just the highest you completed
    it does consume your keystone btw... but if you read my post i say "highest completed in time keystone of last week"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

what happens if I finish mythic+ till 4in time and now I have depleted lvl5. Will i get gear for highest completed or what?

I really hope I don't get cucked by Blizz with some shitty ring/neck from my chest next reset. Did a Mythic+10 with guildies, shit was tough, I will be salty if I get rewarded with a neck/ring that is not even an upgrade.

It's a bad system because if you get a level2 and clear it too fast your keystone upgrades to +5 but your weekly chest(the only thing that matters tbh) is saved to +2. So you probably can't clear +5 this week but +3 and +4 np, but you'll have to intentionally take long clearing +2/+3 to get to +3 and +4 chests.

edit:
    Nvm cleared +5 because DH's are op.
    Last edited by ShiyoKozuki; 2016-09-25 at 11:57 PM.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just finished +10 black rook hold, I sure do hope I get a mythic cache next week! (we didnt complete it in the time, but seems there different views on it).

Deleted
    no just the highest, aparently people are now saying it doesent matter if you completed it on time or not, even though blizzards post says it needs to be completed on time, people are saying its just simply the golden number on yhrt myhic dungeons page, so you could do a 10, take 8 hours, but next week get 880 gear
    On Beta you did not need to beat the timer.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoroaster09 View Post
    On Beta you did not need to beat the timer.
    Did they change that though? Slootbag is wiping in CoS to get it in time for hours.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    Did they change that though? Slootbag is wiping in CoS to get it in time for hours.
    Where does it say that your highest dungeon needs to be within the limit?

- - - Updated - - -

The chest says you need to "complete a Mythic keystone dungeon within the time limit" in order to get a reward in the chest. It doesn't say your highest dungeon must be within the time limit.

15+ Year Old Account
    He clarified on stream they want to do it just in case because of the "complete a Mythic keystone dungeon within the time limit" stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

The chest says you need to "complete a Mythic keystone dungeon within the time limit" in order to get a reward in the chest. It doesn't say your highest dungeon must be within the time limit.
    We will see on Wednesday for my guild. We have 1 group that did M+10 within time limit and 1 that didn't.