Deleted

Hidden artifact skins

Hello there, I am interested in the hidden artifact's extra skins, one of them is "kill 1000 enemy players" Do i have to land the killing blow? does it matter what level the enemy is? does it matter where i earn these "kills"

I only ask because I have the resto shaman one, and I don't really pvp. I wonder if a friend or two could make an ally character at level one and let me spam kill it? or i have to go into bg's and try and dmg as resto to get the last hits on players.

Is there a way to track your progress onto these skins?

Any advice's would be appreciated.

thanks!

no definitely not killing blows, you can que for ashran or random BG and just heal people. Go to your pvp tracker and check your honorable kill achievement. Remember what number you are at and when you are +1000 from that number, you will get the skin color.

Only requirement to make it count is wearing the base (or another unlocked color) of the hidden skin while doing pvp.

Do I have to actually be in the spec I have the artifact unlocked in or does it count when I'm just carrying it around? I kinda don't want to pvp as tank atm..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    no definitely not killing blows, you can que for ashran or random BG and just heal people. Go to your pvp tracker and check your honorable kill achievement. Remember what number you are at and when you are +1000 from that number, you will get the skin color.

Only requirement to make it count is wearing the base (or another unlocked color) of the hidden skin while doing pvp.
    This is great thanks i best learn to battleground then :P
    I guess i cant kill friends that log level 1 alliance then?

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Do I have to actually be in the spec I have the artifact unlocked in or does it count when I'm just carrying it around? I kinda don't want to pvp as tank atm..
    yes you have to be in that spec
    Be feared, or be fuel

Quote Originally Posted by Entenei View Post
    This is great thanks i best learn to battleground then :P
    I guess i cant kill friends that log level 1 alliance then?

Thanks again
    not sure if that low levels give honorable kills to be honest even if they do, it would be more efficient to pvp just for CD on repetitive res

/run AddTrackedAchievement(11154)

Typing that will give you an achievement tracker in your watchframe that will track HKs with your hidden appearance.

Deleted
    Well it does not say honorable kills, just kills :P

and awesome! ty Eon Drache