Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I still think Arms is going to be pretty good.
    With the tier 4pc it might be back to the glory of best ST in the game. Maybe.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    No one is denying that Arms will still be doing Okay ST damage (although low considering that is the only thing Arms excel at). What people are pissed about is that the gameplay got nerfed, not the actual damage. Even if they compensated both the FR nerf and EtW nerf by making Execute hit like a truck or whatever to keep Arms at the same DPS these changes would still suck as it essentially means you sit there looking at your swing timer hoping the next global you use actually proccs tactician, again... and again... and again... and then you give up and use WB, and then start waiting again. There are so many ways to nerf Arms without fucking up the whole specc. Just remove the passive "Trained Soldier" or whatever it's called, increasing your damage with 2-handed weapons by 10% or something. As well as it being such a huge change when the "philosophy" of this expansion was supposed to be small nudges, not cliff dives.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by flexks View Post
    Doubtful, very doubtful. The 4pc isn't that amazing, and was recently nerfed. The itemization on the tier also sucks balls, so wouldn't even surprise me if 2pc + random items will be better in real raid results than 4pc.

If the rng gameplay is shit, that's not very heartwarming.

Quote Originally Posted by flexks View Post
    More like with gloves + ring

Yeah, if you need a legendary item (or any item in that case) to fix a broken aspect of a spec it's really bad design.
    Welcome to WoW class design? It's always been pretty bad and def the worst part of the game on average.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    Blue posts didn't even budge a single mention about Arms severe nerfs ... Nothing. Nada. They're paying attention to freaking Shadow Priests and Demon Hunters. This is getting very retarded ...
    I think we should wait till they post the new information before going ape. Just cuz they didn't mention every class in that short little post doesn't mean they didn't listen to anything. Truth is FR was OP, everyone knew that and the logs supported it. Now we have to see if they listened about the play style. We don't know yet, perhaps they will buff the base of Tac like ppl asked for. I say wait and see.

- - - Updated - - -

In truth i'm interested to see if they listened about the rest of the spec having no options other than FR.

"If you scream the loudest we MIGHT pay attention to you. Might.

We won't playtest anything on you, but we'll look at some random numbers"

Quote Originally Posted by Valkaneer View Post
    I think we should wait till they post the new information before going ape. Just cuz they didn't mention every class in that short little post doesn't mean they didn't listen to anything. Truth is FR was OP, everyone knew that and the logs supported it. Now we have to see if they listened about the play style. We don't know yet, perhaps they will buff the base of Tac like ppl asked for. I say wait and see.

- - - Updated - - -

In truth i'm interested to see if they listened about the rest of the spec having no options other than FR.
    Totally agree. FR is OP and they brought it down, but with that the spec is very broken at the moment without EtW and it feels like we're forced to take Titanic instead of Deadly Calm for sustained DPS. I don't know man, I thought at first they nerfed EtW to 7% which was like "alright, that's about good." FR at 30% is not a problem, but wow .. 3% to EtW? I struggled at 30% and waited very long for the CS to come up while just doing normal rotations. RNG is not on our side as it is now.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    They're paying attention to freaking Shadow Priests and Demon Hunters. This is getting very retarded ...
    To be fair, shadow got fucked about as hard as arms did.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeley View Post
    Even if they compensated both the FR nerf and EtW nerf by making Execute hit like a truck.
    Actually I'd be perfectly fine as long as the numbers are right - gameplay sucks big time anyway for warriors for the time being and at least I'd still be able to do competitive damage without the most ridiculous procs.

Just came in

Arms
    Tactician proc rate increased by 15%.
    Hamstring no longer procs Tactician.
    Exploit the Weakness (Artifact Trait) bonus reduced to 4% per point.

I would say it's a good change..

We did it boys. Arms preserved (somewhat). Fury better for mythic+ now probably, Arms still going to be better for raids I assume, at least heroic/normal where there's lots of single target focusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    We did it boys. Arms preserved (somewhat). Fury better for mythic+ now probably, Arms still going to be better for raids I assume, at least heroic/normal where there's lots of single target focusing.
    We needed nerfs, we where doing too good, but we needed fine tuning not be carpet bombed to the ground, this what they should have done from the start

Thank fucking GOD. Does anyone know how this will feel on Tuesday with the 15% tact buff. I was only at 30%ETW anyways will it feel similar?

considering 2 ETW relics:
    old: 0,65 * 1,5 = 0,975
    new: 0,65 * 1,15 * 1,2 = 0,897

still a 8% nerf to proccs, which is not as horrible as the 8% but still there was no nerf needed to procc rates AT ALL.

Hamstring not proccing tactician also reduces our proccs and doesn't change that we have to use Hamstring during Battle Cry, so this change is just stupid because we still need to do it for optimal dps... It is free and does ~1,5k damage (base), so about 3k dps.

They actually listened,

GG Blizz lets see how things play out moving forward.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Should put resets at 0.9269 per rage spent with 6/6 etw relics which is slightly better than 4/6 etw before reset. With gloves & to ring + 4p I think it will be quite fun. Shame it's gated behind that stuff but gives me something to dream of.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner45 View Post
    We needed nerfs, we where doing too good, but we needed fine tuning not be carpet bombed to the ground, this what they should have done from the start
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10 - 75th Percentile - 3rd highest spec, lagging a fair bit behind MM/Havoc
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10#dataset=80 - same
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10#dataset=90 - same
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10#dataset=95 - 2nd highest, a tie between 4 specs.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10#dataset=99 - 2nd highest
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10#dataset=100 - 5th highest.

And that's in Heroic where we still have pure single target fights. We're not in any situation the top performing spec in Emerald Dream when looking at it as a whole. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...=100&boss=1864 - We are 6th highest on Xavius absolutely years behind MM hunters/Mages/Priests and DH's... And we have a highly RNG reliant (thus no consistency, no reliable focus target dps) spec that has no multi target utility or versatility as damage dealers, and our cleave while strong has extremely sensitive positioning requirements to even function.

So honestly, tell me again why "we needed nerfs"... Because we were the top spec on Ursoc Heroic?
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2016-09-27 at 02:25 AM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Thats a good start now lets continue whining so that the other 2/3rds of our talents (Op, rend, Fob I'm looking at you) are compelling choices that we could switch into. Aparantly creating a shit fit and threatening to unsub is the only way they listen.

Deleted
    Rejoice fellow arms warriors, we might still have a chance!

* Tactician proc rate increased by 15%.
    * Hamstring no longer procs Tactician.
    * Exploit the Weakness (Artifact Trait) bonus reduced to 4% per point.
    * Focused Rage (Talent) damage bonus reduced to 30%.