Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Bloodlet and Throw Glaive nerfs are the original numbers

So I've done some testing since servers came back up.
    It seems like Throw Glaive and Bloodlet are both at the original nerfed values of 30% reduced damage and 100% bleed damage.
    Screenshots show the Throw Glaive tooltip and the throw glaive average damage. and bloodlet damage is equal to throw glaive.
    They fucked us good.

won't let me post links since im only a lurker. copy/pasta
    imgur.com/a/HtXQt

Quote Originally Posted by glorf12 View Post
    So I've done some testing since servers came back up.
    It seems like Throw Glaive and Bloodlet are both at the original nerfed values of 30% reduced damage and 100% bleed damage.
    Screenshots show the Throw Glaive tooltip and the throw glaive average damage. and bloodlet damage is equal to throw glaive.
    They fucked us good.

won't let me post links since im only a lurker. copy/pasta
    imgur.com/a/HtXQt
    It does look like it is 100% not 150%. Not sure on the throw glaive. No idea on how to check those numbers unless you have some logs to compare with form last week.

With throw glaive im basing it on the tooltip value compared to the actual value. Its awfully close to the 30% value that was meant to be the original nerf.

Because you have access to next maintenance patch ? ...
    In EU there was no maintenance since announcement, the nerf is not live until wednesday or many people missed something.

"will be applied during weekly maintenance"
    Last edited by Deix-EU; 2016-09-27 at 01:50 PM.

US already had maintenance, that's how.

Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    Because you have access to next maintenance patch ? ...
    In EU there was no maintenance since announcement, the nerf is not live until wednesday or many people missed something.

"will be applied during weekly maintenance"
    Maintenance in the states takes place on Tuesday mornings.

Quote Originally Posted by Tezrex View Post
    Maintenance in the states takes place on Tuesday mornings.
    Oh always though it was after us. Then ... happy tests.

i wonder if they meant the next after the ones today?
    So that we have to go with the full nerf for 1 reset because they couldn't fit the reverse into the first hotfix.(the one going live today)
    If that is the case, would like to see if EU gets the final version or 2 hotfixes in a row as well. Would kinda suck for NA to sit on the low numbers for 1 week while EU gets the final version right away

Quote Originally Posted by Narzok View Post
    i wonder if they meant the next after the ones today?
    So that we have to go with the full nerf for 1 reset because they couldn't fit the reverse into the first hotfix.(the one going live today)
    If that is the case, would like to see if EU gets the final version or 2 hotfixes in a row as well. Would kinda suck for NA to sit on the low numbers for 1 week while EU gets the final version right away
    That wasn't the intention because the newest patch notes came out before maintenance started. Last night I believe.

But we don't know how much work goes into undoing a hotfix for blizz.
    So even if the notes come out on monday does not mean they can get the work done before the reset.
    either it's flipping-a-switch kind of easy, then it sould be live today, or it is heaps-of-coding-and-texing hard and will take a few days to finish and put into the game.
    That is something only the people at blizzard know.

I just tested this for the past 30 minutes. Reset my recount (had to do a /reloadui because recount broke somehow, and won't reset normally), do another test... over and over. After 30 minutes I can say without a doubt, it's at 100% not 150%. 224566 dmg on Throw Glaive, 224565 on Bloodlet. Soooooo. Yay Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Narzok View Post
    But we don't know how much work goes into undoing a hotfix for blizz.
    So even if the notes come out on monday does not mean they can get the work done before the reset.
    either it's flipping-a-switch kind of easy, then it sould be live today, or it is heaps-of-coding-and-texing hard and will take a few days to finish and put into the game.
    That is something only the people at blizzard know.
    That would be poor architecture

Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    That would be poor architecture
    nothing new for blizz xD

If this is true, it's a bug. Tweet @WarcraftDevs to let them know-- with proof screenshots.

Well, at least they will see how gimped ST damage become with this bullshit nerfs and maybe they will see what they are doing... but omg, classic Blizzard. This will piss a lot of raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    So taking this into account, should we be running Felblade/First Blood and Demon Reborn until they "fix" us?

http://imgur.com/a/zXnNP

Some testing today post-hotfix and showing numbers from last week's raid.
    Last edited by Fallen Angel; 2016-09-27 at 03:00 PM.

Can confirm over the last hour, I've been playing on OC servers; TG damage is nerfed and Bloodlet is < 150%.

Bloodlet has been changing. When the reset first occurred, it was doing 100% damage of my TG. It's currently now doing between 40-60% of the TG. They must be messing with it in an attempt to fix their balls up. GOOD JOB BLIZZARD LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    So taking this into account, should we be running Felblade/First Blood and Demon Reborn until they "fix" us?
    My testing has been showing TG + Bloodlet still outperforming felblade on ST.

Edit: Now back to 100%.
    Last edited by D3cadent; 2016-09-27 at 03:15 PM.

for 2 weeks back in the game after some years. already done with it. good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post

http://imgur.com/a/zXnNP

Some testing today post-hotfix and showing numbers from last week's raid.
    If you're going to do any content that matters this morning I would switch to that talent set up yes. It seems very very very likely that we'll get some emergency restarts before the evening as blizzard has pushed the wrong build to live. It's 8:10 AM in Irvine so we're still an hour away from large parts of Blizzard getting settled in at their desks.

Quote Originally Posted by nacruza View Post
    for 2 weeks back in the game after some years. already done with it. good job.
    Awww. Poor widdle FOTM pwayer.

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Stacie; 2016-09-27 at 05:08 PM. Reason: INFRACTION