10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    My take after sleeping on it last night. Trump's biggest problem was that the microphone WAS working.
    Very true, even past the surface.

Policies, points, and lies aside, when it comes down to it from a marketing perspective Trump failed to meet the basic criterion for performance; displaying a Presidential image. He did not appear prepared or well-studied, he did not come off as a particularly informed individual. What was displayed during the debate was an inability to back away from anything that could be perceived as a personal slight, and a lack of decorum, tact, and social graces. Not an image any public personality should display, much less a President.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Very true, even past the surface.

Policies, points, and lies aside, when it comes down to it from a marketing perspective Trump failed to meet the basic criterion for performance; displaying a Presidential image. He did not appear prepared or well-studied, he did not come off as a particularly informed individual. What was displayed during the debate was an inability to back away from anything that could be perceived as a personal slight, and a lack of decorum, tact, and social graces. Not an image any public personality should display, much less a President.
    Exactly. I have a candidates forum in about a week. I'm running for a city council position and since there will also be county and state candidates there; I anticipate that I will be speaking very little. I guarantee that I've still put in more work than Trump did for that debate.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    According to NBC Trump is a Coke user, this is so wrong, we know Pepsi is the clear choice.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/201...e-user-n655216
    1. According to Howard Dean, NBC makes zero such claims.

2. They're not "spreading" any rumor, they would have to be giving it credibility to do that. They're not. They're reporting that Howard Dean, who is still of public interest (barely) that started a hashtag (which is sadly a newsworthy event nowadays).

Please don't be one of those people that whines and cries about how the big bad media is so mean to little old thin skinned Trump, who is so innocent and doesn't say those kinds of awful, mean, nasty things he complains about.

Barely related, I enjoyed Trump verbally patting himself on the back during the debate for not saying something "mean and nasty" about Hillary and her family. I wasn't aware that the bar for presidential behavior was around a second grade level of social interaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    Exactly. I have a candidates forum in about a week. I'm running for a city council position and since there will also be county and state candidates there; I anticipate that I will be speaking very little. I guarantee that I've still put in more work than Trump did for that debate.
    Goodluck grabbing up your quid pro quo like your hero. Remember, you need middle men to take the fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Please don't be one of those people that whines and cries about how the big bad media is so mean to little old thin skinned Trump, who is so innocent and doesn't say those kinds of awful, mean, nasty things he complains about.
    I wonder how many HRC people have realized they are now part of the Evil Empire?
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    According to NBC Trump is a Coke user, this is so wrong, we know Pepsi is the clear choice.

You think Trump will go blue?

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I wonder how many HRC people have realized they are now part of the Evil Empire?
    So, is it raining outside for you right now?

1. According to Howard Dean, NBC makes zero such claims.

2. They're not "spreading" any rumor, they would have to be giving it credibility to do that. They're not. They're reporting that Howard Dean, who is still of public interest (barely) that started a hashtag (which is sadly a newsworthy event nowadays).

Barely related, I enjoyed Trump verbally patting himself on the back during the debate for not saying something "mean and nasty" about Hillary and her family. I wasn't aware that the bar for presidential behavior was around a second grade level of social interaction.
    To make it front page news, it's spreading rumors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dean will simply say later he was being sarcastic, and Trump voters will have no choice but to accept that.

It's in their section with all their other news stories about the debate last night, which is on their front page. It's getting the same treatment as Hillary saying she's ready for the next debate, Trump insulting the Miss Universe winner (again) that Hillary mentioned last night, and each candidates "best zingers".

No, it's putting it with all the other stories they write in their little segment that's on the front page because it's topical. The second 2 more stories come out, it will get pushed off (one story will push off the Miss Universe story, three should push off the 20 fact checks story).

You can take off the victim hood.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Dean will simply say later he was being sarcastic, and Trump voters will have no choice but to accept that.
    I mean, it's not like Dean knew if Trump was really on cocaine or not, so it's not lying!

I mean, it's not like Dean knew if Trump was really on cocaine or not, so it's not lying!
    He's just putting the question out there and letting people make up their own minds.

10+ Year Old Account

Pepsi is not as good as coke, but diet pepsi is better than diet coke.

It's funny how even when I am not attacking Hillary I still get attacked by the same Hillary bots.

It's funny how even when I am not attacking Hillary I still get attacked by the same Hillary bots.
    Who is attacking you? I just said you can take off the victim hood, because you're currently complaining about NBC News...covering the news as if that's unfair or something.

Who is attacking you? I just said you can take off the victim hood, because you're currently complaining about NBC News...covering the news as if that's unfair or something.
    I wrote this in the wrong thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Who is attacking you?
    He suggested Clinton likes Adam Sandler movies. That's like, against the internet Geneva Convention or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    He suggested Clinton likes Adam Sandler movies. That's like, against the internet Geneva Convention or something.
    Well maybe because this election is like a Sandler movie?

50 First Campaigns --- A story about an angry white guy trying to become President who can't remember the things he says to the American Populace each day....I mean hourly...

7+ Year Old Account
    And you're doing the same thing.

How does it feel to be part of BIG MEDIA?

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    And you're doing the same thing.

How does it feel to be part of BIG MEDIA?
    I found it hilarious, I laughed at it, not putting on a front page of a web site acting like it has legitimacy to it, I posted it in a gaming forum

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.indiewire.com/2016/09/zac...mp-1201730906/

Zach Galifianakis Says Donald Trump Won’t Be on ‘Between Two Ferns’ Because He’s ‘Mentally Challenged’

Zach Galifiankis has two big fall comedies on the horizon — Friday’s “Masterminds” and October’s “Keeping Up With The Jonses” — and he got a major jump on publicity last week thanks to the blockbuster return of his Funny Or Die web series “Between Two Ferns.” Featuring a memorable appearance by Presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, the episode broke records for the series as it earned more than 30 million views in its first 24 hours. Having Clinton appear on the series was a major get for Galifianakis, and it’s forced everyone to ask if Donald Trump may be next in line. If the host is to be believed, then we shouldn’t hold our breath.

“No. That doesn’t interest me,” Galifianakis recently told the L.A. Times about hosting Trump on “Between Two Ferns.” “He’s the kind of guy who likes attention — bad attention or good attention. So you’re dealing with a psychosis there that’s a little weird. I wouldn’t have somebody on that’s so mentally challenged. I feel like I’d be taking advantage of him. And you can print that.”

As for how Clinton landed her much publicized guest appearance on the show, director Scott Auckerman revealed that the nominee’s team actually reached out to do the show, as opposed to Funny Or Die courting her. Clinton was a fan of Obama’s appearance back in 2014 and was eager to film a spot.

“A lot of times with ‘Between Two Ferns’ if it’s someone in entertainment, their publicist will reach out,” Aukerman told The Daily Beast. “In the case of Obama, the White House reached out, and you never quite know if the person knows that their people are reaching out about it. But in this case, Mrs. Clinton is the one who reached out about doing it, as she was a big fan of the Obama one.”