Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom2040 View Post
    I'm in a smaller guild that does 10-man raids.

I assume this is irrelevant to you and you probably think I should join a guild that does Mythic raids, even though Mythic+ 5-man content seems obviously designed to accommodate people interested in small-group content.

Who gives a shit?

The current system has real, tangible problems that are frustrating and directly impacting how people enjoy the game, and in response people are tripping over themselves to find ways to rationalize why it's fine and why alternatives would have make-believe faults.
    Why do you give a shit if you actually have to put some effort into getting something?
    All you have to do is run the dungeon again and beat the timer, then you have another chance at getting gear.
    Most of my mythic+ runs have been with atleast one or two pugs.

You and your group is just lazy.
    The system is even more casual than it is in diablo3. If you fail the timer there, you've to start all over again, atleast here you've a chance to recharge it again.

10+ Year Old Account
    The proposed "solution" would introduce a shitton of issues.

1) You will have tryhard groups cheesing high level Mythic+ runs by resetting instances the moment something went wrong and thus effectively gaming the system and getting loot/vanity they don't really deserve in the end.

2) A guy who will have his stone in danger will raise a flying fit and will try to force his group to rerun, especially if it's a tank/healer - if ma stone depletes I quit and nobody gets any loot lol.

3) Even more loot will be introduced in the game and it does not need it at this point.

The only thing I believe should be done is allow replacements, but if a replacement is entering the run the stone will become depleted, however run can still be completed and loot will be available.

Deleted
    Blizz wont change anything here, as many others have said....don't take a pug.

Blizz's intention with mythic+ is that they are an organised and coordinated group so they dont want them pugged.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post

The only thing I believe should be done is allow replacements, but if a replacement is entering the run the stone will become depleted, however run can still be completed and loot will be available.
    This will never happen as some guilds would switch ppl out for boss to boss or trash to trash to get keystones up and to farm higher levels

Sounds fair to me. You suck, you gotta do it again and better. Ofc, if someone disconnects, lags, bail on you, that is bad - but it is not essentially problem on Blizzard's side. I think reseting it over and over would be stupid and depleting a keystone does not seem as punishing to me.

seeing a new troll trend where people chain join various mythic+'s, especially on tanking toons and drop immediately after the person uses their key

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom2040 View Post
    It seems to me that depletion of the keystone should occur when you complete the run. If you're going for time and you're missing it by just a hair, then you could reset and go again.
    "Well, we wiped on the last boss and missed the timer. Let's kick Krom2040 from the group and restart the instance from scratch, even if he'll end up not getting any loot from the 25 minutes that he wasted with us. We're not in here for loot; we're in here to get a better keystone."

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar View Post
    "Well, we wiped on the last boss and missed the timer. Let's kick Krom2040 from the group and restart the instance from scratch, even if he'll end up not getting any loot from the 25 minutes that he wasted with us. We're not in here for loot; we're in here to get a better keystone."
    You're correct that no system is perfect. Some systems are just *better* than other systems.