Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arenaz View Post
    people droped from pajesh, read above

DROPED after 87 kills of Lord Parjersh on normal difficult. Doing the farm mode like our friend told above
    Congrats!! Post a pic

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    There should be a bullet point on the first page about their location.
    Good idea. I'll update the first post. UPDATE: done.
    Last edited by Regalbeast; 2016-09-25 at 08:06 PM.

But about the Hidden ability...

wowhead says this:

Hidden Effect: This weapon has a watery idle animation when your character stands still.

Wtf is that? lol really, just a cosmetic stuff? Druids have a little heal...

Quote Originally Posted by Arenaz View Post
    But about the Hidden ability...

wowhead says this:

Hidden Effect: This weapon has a watery idle animation when your character stands still.

Wtf is that? lol really, just a cosmetic stuff? Druids have a little heal...
    At this point, its unconfirmed if we even have the idle animation.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    45 Normal Parjesh kills, 41 Normal Lady Hatecoil kills, and nothing of the Resto Shaman thingy.

But in the meanwhile I farmed the Underbelly and a Empowered Segadeci dropped the Amani Codex. I have the lvl 4 knowledge.

Deleted
    Level 106 doing EoA for first time, get hidden resto skin.... I can safely say i worked hard from that point to get him to 110 he was resto anyways. No pic sorry.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Entenei View Post
    Level 106 doing EoA for first time, get hidden resto skin.... I can safely say i worked hard from that point to get him to 110 he was resto anyways. No pic sorry.
    From which boss? Also, Normal Eye of Azshara? AND: Which spec?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    From which boss? Also, Normal Eye of Azshara? AND: Which spec?
    Boss 1.
    Normal dungeon i was only 106 and
    I was in resto spec (i was healing anyways)

i got very lucky, (for once)

For Enhance shamans, hidden appearance drops off of the Azsuna Sea Giant world boss that isnt released yet(or at least hasnt been in the world boss WQ spawn table yet).

As for the hidden effect, I think its that you find random elementals throughout Broken Isles that are in peril and require "assistance"; Probably due to the fact that the elements went to chaos from Thrall's dishonorable use during the Mok'gora with Garrosh. Once you've brought order and assistance to these elementals, they power the Doomhammer back up by inc its AP by 50.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Critiful View Post
    For Enhance shamans, hidden appearance drops off of the Azsuna Sea Giant world boss that isnt released yet(or at least hasnt been in the world boss WQ spawn table yet).

As for the hidden effect, I think its that you find random elementals throughout Broken Isles that are in peril and require "assistance"; Probably due to the fact that the elements went to chaos from Thrall's dishonorable use during the Mok'gora with Garrosh. Once you've brought order and assistance to these elementals, they power the Doomhammer back up by inc its AP by 50.
    While questing as Enhance I already found random elementals throughout BI that needed assistance and after helping them I got AP. Those in beta said that the appearance dropped from multiple different world bosses. Can you site where you heard it's only from Azsuna Sea Giant?

Just wanted to jump in and say I just saw the enhance hidden drop from Levantus.

I just killed Levantus and didn't get it. Next step is figuring out if some level of AK is required. Bit of a bummer since you can't reliably farm these world bosses.

Just got my enhancement skin off Levantus, AK level 5. From what my guild has told me the drop seems pretty good, obviously I have no way to confirm that!

I also had to go up to the boss and loot the skin, it didnt seem to just drop it in my inventory like it would with loot.

Just tried to edit and add an image but it doesn't seem I'm allowed to for a few more posts!
    Last edited by invinciblebears; 2016-09-27 at 08:34 PM. Reason: minor info

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by invinciblebears View Post
    Just got my enhancement skin off Levantus, AK knowledge level 5. From what my guild has told me the drop seems pretty good, obviously I have no way to confirm that!
    Interesting, thanks for confirming. I hit level 5 in a little under 12 hours so I'm going to wait to kill Levantus until I hit 5!

I also got the enhance hidden appearance. no idea what my AP level is tho

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Espeonagetieler View Post
    I also got the enhance hidden appearance. no idea what my AP level is tho
    What is your Artifact Knowledge level at? You can tell by right-clicking on your artifact and hovering over the top left hand corner.

No luck here and I'm knowledge lvl 5. Guess it'll be another 2 months before this guy spawns...

There's people on reddit that said they found it with ak4. I haven't seen anyone below ak4 say they found it yet.

Following invinciblebear's comment about how the item is lootable, I was hoping that perhaps the item could be farmed so I killed him about 10 times through real hopping without success. I should mention that I just got this character to 100 last weekend so I'm still at AK 0. That said, someone on the WoW forums is reporting having killed him 15 times with AK 5 without seeing a drop, so at this point I'm assuming that you only have one shot per week.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Had one drop off Levanthus today, was The Warmace of Shirvallah http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/534386.jpg which does look pretty cool..

Here's to waiting 2 months to get another shot at Enhance hidden.