Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Just normal but also had 91% but on Cenarius 269.4k hps, 96% on Nythendra at 242k hps.

7+ Year Old Account
    After the first week of raiding and having the team learn the fights etc. I've noticed our mana is pretty solid.

Most of the healers in my group would oom well before fight finished and be calling for innervates, while I am on 65% and in the top 3 of the metres. Our druid was going OOM every fight so fast and usually towards bottom of metres.

#feelsgoodman

yeah monks are insane im the best all star healer on my server too had countless ppl messaging me asking for advice only played a mw for just over a week. normally a resto druid monks are by far the most op heals and only scale better then everyone else with gear

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thra View Post
    After the first week of raiding and having the team learn the fights etc. I've noticed our mana is pretty solid.

Most of the healers in my group would oom well before fight finished and be calling for innervates, while I am on 65% and in the top 3 of the metres. Our druid was going OOM every fight so fast and usually towards bottom of metres.

#feelsgoodman
    When about 20% of the healing is comming from chi burst, chi-Ji and Mists of Sheilun its not strange to see mana is good

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rizso1985 View Post
    When about 20% of the healing is comming from chi burst, chi-Ji and Mists of Sheilun its not strange to see mana is good
    Yea, honestly not using Mists of Sheilun as much as I should. The cast time is beginning to become a problem. By the time I get one off another healer has usually topped my target and it becomes over heal. But yea Chi-Ji is amazing. And there are quite a few fights that line up nicely for Chi Burst.

Deleted
    Yea, honestly not using Mists of Sheilun as much as I should. The cast time is beginning to become a problem. By the time I get one off another healer has usually topped my target and it becomes over heal. But yea Chi-Ji is amazing. And there are quite a few fights that line up nicely for Chi Burst.
    Mists of sheilun is the middle trait but yea Sheilun's Gift is free as well. Highest % of Mists of Sheilun for the raid I had tonight was 5% of the total healing over a 8min fight to add.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh right. I just see Sheilun and assume the ability. Yea, didnt even think about that first gold trait. Too busy thinking about the 10% chance for extra ReM's. Only 50k AP to go....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hots87 View Post
    got a 91% parse lastnight on xavius https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/9cJhzdtxNaGfKgmy/
    monk is king shit i also held back a hell of alot and made sure i went into phase 3 with 80% + mana could of pushed 400k+ if i was just padding
    How the hell are you able to cast EF that many times? I'm having a nightmare with mana from our run last night

edit) not a nightmare, was second behind our holy paladin on fights and got a rank 5 dps fistweaving but I'm not seeing the super easy replies on this thread? how are you making sure your mana is good, got good trinkets?
    Last edited by mmoca8aa966329; 2016-09-26 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaNinja View Post
    How the hell are you able to cast EF that many times? I'm having a nightmare with mana from our run last night
    u know how the fight works right? i was going into the dream start of fight basicly spamming from 85% and under 6 targets, and thunder focusing vivify anything under that i drank a sleepy pot at around 50% mana when no dmg phase. and dispelling tanks when needed basicly burn every bit of mana i had and CD before i pop out of the dream once im out my cds get reset and full mana, i got around 2 innervates which also help as i spam it while they are on

Deleted
    u know how the fight works right? i was going into the dream start of fight basicly spamming from 85% and under 6 targets, and thunder focusing vivify anything under that i drank a sleepy pot at around 50% mana when no dmg phase. and dispelling tanks when needed basicly burn every bit of mana i had and CD before i pop out of the dream once im out my cds get reset and full mana, i got around 2 innervates which also help as i spam it while they are on
    Yeah I got some nice numbers on that due to using revival/Chi Ji twice and raping my mana in the dream but was just wondering on the other fights. Then again I was dpsing the other 6 pretty much as there was nothing to heal (normals lol) we'll see tonight on heroic I guess

Deleted
    Spends all mana on essence font. Rem on cooldown. Tft rem when cds sync othervise vivify. Cast vivify when having uplift proc.

The healing is fine, it's probably the best healer balance we had in years.

Can't wait to have more artifact trait though, that will change a bit the game play.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Use RJW for stack bosses.
    second, good for eye and ursoc imo. Has the best heals per mana so use it whenever 5+ ppl in 8 yards need healing and has synergy with artifact ability. Remember it's on yourself so you can use it while on the move as well.

- - - Updated - - -

man looking at your logs kind of makes me wish i didn't start my artifact with a mythic plus build. But that's next now that i have my 2nd gold talent.

RJW seems to be useful only on Ursoc and Cenarius from what I see on Warcraft Logs... not sure for others.

I can see why on Cenarius, and I'll try it this week, but Ursoc is a given.. use RJW when you are put back (while in the air) then Roll/EF right away and score.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

got a 91% parse lastnight on xavius https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/9cJhzdtxNaGfKgmy/
    monk is king shit i also held back a hell of alot and made sure i went into phase 3 with 80% + mana could of pushed 400k+ if i was just padding
    LOL, 10 vivifies and 1 env mist. Thats great though. Lets keep that parse secret so they don't nerf EF.

7+ Year Old Account
    OMG. I realised it reset the CDs you used and have been burning them during dreaming but I didnt even think about the mana usage. Such an idiot. Good tip! Will advise other healers to burn mana in dreaming. Basically which ever healer is dreaming does the work, the rest afk to save mana. kk

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG. I realised it reset the CDs you used and have been burning them during dreaming but I didnt even think about the mana usage. Such an idiot. Good tip! Will advise other healers to burn mana in dreaming. Basically which ever healer is dreaming does the work, the rest afk to save mana. kk
    He also got 4 innervates, which is quite a lot of free EF's right there.
    Hi

I usually DPS until we hit the first big damage/aoe ability (and then go healer mode) on most fights and end up around 35k dps.
    So far, so good, and MW is great fun.

I'm not too happy with my performance on the healing meters, but I've ended up with haste/mastery gear instead of lots of Vers... but it will be what it will be.

I suspect I'll be posting a "what am i doing wrong" post in the next fortnight to sort out my hps in comparison to the other healers in my raid.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    The healing is fine, it's probably the best healer balance we had in years.

Can't wait to have more artifact trait though, that will change a bit the game play.
    MW is definitely underpowered due to lack of utility and raid cd revival sucks. It is the last 2nd represent healer and the worst ranking healer. No No 1 MW in any heroic boss.