Page 40 of 137 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Is that artifact quest chain mandatory? I mean does it give anything that is not available in other ways and increases character power?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    "We want to be able to do this in LFR"

"NO THAT'S TOO EASY"

"But The Matchmaking is player-run and the playerbase at large has unrealistic standards rendering public matchmaking innefective"

"Then just make your own group besides it's easy!"

Which loops us back to "Then why not have it in LFR if normal is already so easy?"

Y'all can't seem to bridge that loop in the mental circus act you've spun in your wankery of wanting to force people to play your way.
    because its not LFR easy, but easy enough that most people who arent the lowest of the lwoest should be able to deal with it. but no you are right why should you have to put in any effort to get anything ever, why not just give a full set of titanforge mythic gear to everyone who logs in?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    They should do this with more stuff. More quests and items, especially tier armor appearances like they did with WoD. The Suramar one is fine. Other than that, limit the fuck out of LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Then explain to me, why the actual legendaries from the past expansions, items that were also meant as longtime rewards, and rewards that actually affected you, were obtainable through the LFR?

I don't even care about the skin, I don't even care about LFR or raiding - but it's still nonsense, when this wasn't the case with actual, gamechanging items in past expansions.
    Because those legendaries are more about character power level and doing dmg. This artifact thing is just a skin. It does not increase ur dmg or any stat. It just makes your weapon glow a different color.

Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    Imagine if the artifact chain required you to achieve a certain arena rating. People would go mental.
    Yeah imagine any cosmetic item forcing you to do to rated PvP... Horrendous! I want my PvP mounts please!

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Is that artifact quest chain mandatory? I mean does it give anything that is not available in other ways and increases character power?
    It gives a skin. No character power. Not even mandatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    It isn't a gamechanging item this time, which raises the obvious question; Why do you care if "filthy casuals" get it? I could understand the "h4rdc0r3"-raiders in MoP and WoD who were outraged and angsty about "filthy casuals" getting the cloak and ring, because they felt that only they should get legendaries, because that's how it's always been, but this is just absurd; it's a skin people....
    Then let me ask the same question; why do you care if we have something that you dont?

Why is there such a disconnect around this idea that players who put in considerably more time and effort cannot have something that's unique or special? You're basically having a sook over someone having something you don't can't have. Your point is that we shouldn't care if you have it, in the past it's wasn't a problem that LFR had "legendary" items, it was argued constantly throughout WoD that us raiders shouldn't care if those in LFR have gear. But now it's perfectly okay for you and others to care about what someone else has simply because you don't have it?

A piece of advice; take on your own advice. The hypocrisy in your argument is outstanding but I can't say I expected anything less.

Let me ask something else; how big of a difference should the rewards be between a player who clears content in 30 minutes versus someone who does it over 9-12+ hours?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Going through four mythic dungeons ONCE is fine, going through normal ONCE is fine. But this questline requires grinding for weeks on end from bosses that don't have a 100% drop chance. People who are extremely unlucky could never see this model even if they clear mythic every week from day one. A casual who is strapped for time won't be able to run normal every week and with those shitty drop chances it's quite possible they won't make it.

Also as someone who is 7/7 normal and has done those mythic dungeons, the dungeons are WAY easier than normal EN.
    This is what gets me too. I'll be running this raid every week anyway so it won't be a problem for me but I can see it being problematic for other people. Also even the quest items have a high amount of RNG. We have people getting 3 essences (After 9 bosses) while other people already have 7 -_-.

Yeah! I did a skirmish once! I deserve all the reskinned epic pvp mounts! Wtf blizzard. Do you not care about players like me?

Lmao.

Cry more, feeders. No crappy skins for you. I'm sure yall are upset that there's a skin that you have to complete legion dungeon hero (all mythic dungeons in premade groups) too.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Jeez. It's a cosmetic skin for your artifact that you will be getting. It does nothing to improve your performance. Some things should be more difficult to come by than others, appearances being one of them, as a means to showcase that you actually put in the effort for a change.

Entitlement hits again. *Sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    Yeah! I did a skirmish once! I deserve all the reskinned epic pvp mounts! Wtf blizzard. Do you not care about players like me?

Lmao.

Cry more, feeders. No crappy skins for you. I'm sure yall are upset that there's a skin that you have to complete legion dungeon hero (all mythic dungeons in premade groups) too.
    I'd re-read the thread; This is about a quest\skin unlocked via spamming Normal Mode. Not about prestigious rewards from top-end activities.

Less shit-posting, more reading, ey?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Swarzey View Post
    Then let me ask the same question; why do you care if we have something that you dont?

Why is there such a disconnect around this idea that players who put in considerably more time and effort cannot have something that's unique or special? You're basically having a sook over someone having something you don't can't have. Your point is that we shouldn't care if you have it, in the past it's wasn't a problem that LFR had "legendary" items, it was argued constantly throughout WoD that us raiders shouldn't care if those in LFR have gear. But now it's perfectly okay for you and others to care about what someone else has simply because you don't have it?

A piece of advice; take on your own advice. The hypocrisy in your argument is outstanding but I can't say I expected anything less.

Let me ask something else; how big of a difference should the rewards be between a player who clears content in 30 minutes versus someone who does it over 9-12+ hours?
    I don't. If I did, I'd whine about mythic appearance gear or PvP Mounts,- I don't. What I do care about, is that I find this change absurdly stupid and pointless.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    You can easily PUG Normal mode dude. Even HC.
    But this requires *shivers*.. EFFORT. You know, that one thing casuals loathe more than anything.

it s a skin. not mandatory and does not give any advantage.

raid normal to get it, that what it takes. that is the minimum requirement.

If you cant do it, you cant get it. Same way I will not get the pvp skins because I do not participate in pvp.

People feeling entitled to everything because they pay a subscription need to stop. Really, being salty for a skin...

quoting blizzard

Again, a cosmetic reward we are reserving for those who participate in organized, non-matchmade content.

This is not something you, by any means, "need". And "needing" it on every alt, doubly so. If you desire it, then organize a raid or join a guild that will put you in their raiding ranks and dedicate the time to obtaining the items.

We simply disagree that these skins should be handed out without dedication and challenge.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Gotta wonder how people were so calm about heroic / mythic only mounts but completely rage-flip when Blizzard does the same thing with another cosmetic item. Is it because they actually talked about it and it's somewhat in fashion to hate on them?

looking at the blue responses - sounds like theres no chance they would make it LFR, but I felt there might be a chance of making Balance of Power completion account-wide

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    It gives a skin. No character power. Not even mandatory.
    So no reason to not allow LFR players to get it.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Gotta wonder how people were so calm about heroic / mythic only mounts but completely rage-flip when Blizzard does the same thing with another cosmetic item. Is it because they actually talked about it and it's somewhat in fashion to hate on them?
    I'm guessing it's probably because they're given a quest for it in their order hall and it doesn't directly imply a level of difficulty. Blizzard kind of really dropped the ball there. It's kind of like the stupid pet battle building in the garrisons in WoD, only way less annoying (sort of!).

Should have been given in Dalaran. Or after completing a mythic or something, maybe, and it should have stated the difficulty for EN.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    The problem is that Blizzard proudly announces how many people actually use the match making services, then turn around and treat those same people as second rate players.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

10+ Year Old Account
    It gives you an appearance. Nothing more or less. It doesn't affect your gameplay.

-Credit to Mythriz for the signature and avatar!