Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    How come there aren't many pictures of thighs up in here.
    They'd rather post shitty JoJos

Karen wearing that outfit was the absolute best part of Thigh Bro

Yuru Yuri bit was funny as hell too

10+ Year Old Account
    Fairy Tail has been so fanservicy lately. It's not just thighs though..

10+ Year Old Account
    How come there aren't many pictures of thighs up in here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not bad not bad. We need some sort of list..

Not bad not bad. We need some sort of list..
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ad-II/page2000

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Karen wearing that outfit was the absolute best part of Thigh Bro
    Let's be honest here, Karen wearing or doing anything is the best part of Thigh Bro.

So watching Mob Psycho 100 on a whim. I kind of liked the short speech in episode 5 about how psychic powers are simply one skill among many. Not entirely sure why, but I appreciated it.
    Last edited by Neichus; 2016-09-28 at 04:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    So watching Mob Psycho 100 on a whim. I kind of liked the short speech in episode 5 about how psychic powers are simply one skill among many. Not entirely sure why, but I appreciated it.
    Reigen is literally the reason to watch Mob Psycho.

10+ Year Old Account
    For Your Viewing Pleasure. (NSFW)

- - - Updated - - -

Orange 13 - >Hagita ended up saving the day

Based Hagita. He is true best guy.

This was a very well done ending though. I was wondering how they would do the ending well in an impactful way, without killing him, cause a "happily ever after nothing is wrong" ending felt a bit too cheesy for this type of story. The last episode might easily be my favorite. The OST of the episode really helped a lot though. I'm definitely going to be downloading that.

Azusa really ended up being my favorite character though. Her smile and laugh was contagious, and I loved her attitude. She really helped hold the show together, and without her it would have been fairly boring.

Easy 8/10. There were a couple things they could have changed to bring it up to a 9, but I feel like as it is it's a solid 8.

Speaking of Mob Psycho 100...

My sister raves about this show, and since I very much adored One Punch Man, I had high hopes for this show... My initial thoughts, however? For a show so outlandish, it sure is...boring. I first tried to watch it when the first episode came out, and I was completely apethetic towards it. So...I figured, maybe it'll pick up later, and that I'd marathon it after the show finished airing. Today I found myself trying to start it again, and I'm pretty much feeling the same thing: I was bored during episode one, and I literally fell asleep during the second episode.

So, with the fact that I hear that it picks up after the first few episodes, it getting stellar reviews, and wanting to finish an anime my sister very much liked (who is someone who doesn't watch much anime), I'm determined to watch all twelve episodes... but I can't help but feel that I'd have dropped this anime for good if the aforementioned reasons weren't the case. Please improve, Mob; I want to like you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Speaking of Mob Psycho 100...

My sister raves about this show, and since I very much adored One Punch Man, I had high hopes for this show... My initial thoughts, however? For a show so outlandish, it sure is...boring. I first tried to watch it when the first episode came out, and I was completely apethetic towards it. So...I figured, maybe it'll pick up later, and that I'd marathon it after the show finished airing. Today I found myself trying to start it again, and I'm pretty much feeling the same thing: I was bored during episode one, and I literally fell asleep during the second episode.

So, with the fact that I hear that it picks up after the first few episodes, it getting stellar reviews, and wanting to finish an anime my sister very much liked (who is someone who doesn't watch much anime), I'm determined to watch all twelve episodes... but I can't help but feel that I'd have dropped this anime for good if the aforementioned reasons weren't the case. Please improve, Mob; I want to like you.
    Have you considered that watching shows that aren't non stop action might not be for you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Reigen is literally the reason to watch Mob Psycho.

No pics?
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Have you considered that watching shows that aren't non stop action might not be for you?
    Generally speaking, I don't enjoy "non-stop action" shows. Regardless of genre, I can usually find something to enjoy in an anime, but with two episodes down of Mob, I'm struggling. Reigen is an interesting character I suppose, and...I like the use of color, I guess...?

Looks like Serenity is going pretty hard, they just got 4/7 mythic in less than 2 hours of raiding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worst waifu:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Looks like Serenity is going pretty hard, they just got 4/7 mythic in less than 2 hours of raiding.
    Method just caught up to them

- - - Updated - - -

Exsorus or what ever they are called are 5/7 Mythic

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    [video=youtube;SmHzmcsLgUM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmHzmcsLgUM[video]
    At 2:15, you can see an accurate representation of me!
    Your a cute grill?

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I wish.
    I was the guy trying to wipe away my tears!
    We have all been that guy at some point.

The animation was beautiful in the vid