Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayaq View Post
    I thought I had been lucky to avoid the injuries ravaging the rbs this year, then I see Shane Vereen is done for the season. At least I got 1 good game from him first.
    Im safe so far, hopefully. My goal this season is only to be weak in one spot, which was supposed to be TE. But my WRs seem to be kicking the bucket.

I just need like 6 points from Brees ans my Tight end tonight and ill be 3-0. Im scared.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Thomas Rawls out for a few weeks. Goddamnit, can I please get a decent healthy running back, or am I completely screwed and forced to watch Asiata and Justin Forsett get two points each every week?

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah. With Charles out, 2 of my 3 RBs are just meh right now. Frank Gore is the only one doing anything, so he's carrying my RB situation.

RIP RBs

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    yeah. With Charles out, 2 of my 3 RBs are just meh right now. Frank Gore is the only one doing anything, so he's carrying my RB situation.

RIP RBs
    Ill trade you Yeldon or Johnson for Crabtree.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    so I prob shoulda stuck with Dak since Palmer went bakc into Palmer form (or the Bills D suddenly improved but whatevs).

HOwever, Chiefs D got me 35 points. yaaaas.
    I have Chiefs D too and they saved me. Late last week I had Corey Coleman as my W/R/T instead of Alshon Jeffery because Jeffery was hurt and also Cutler was out. I checked fantasy a couple days later (Sunday morning after the games had started) to find out that Coleman got hurt during practice and didn't play BUT, Jeffery was. So basically I had one inactive player on my starting lineup.

Five other players on my lineup scored single-digit points so pretty safe to say that without the Chiefs D I would've easily lost.

10+ Year Old Account
    fuck you Tevin Coleman!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Ill trade you Yeldon or Johnson for Crabtree.
    Going to need to see how Edelmen does next week, what with him being a potential QB and all...

15+ Year Old Account
    Going to need to see how Edelmen does next week, what with him being a potential QB and all...
    I feel like I gave missed too much by not watching this weeks games...Him as QB? You got to take that chance if it happens.

In other news looks like im going to go 3-0. Feels nice. I do feel a bit lucky(even though I have been plagued by 3 injuries). I'm just not sure if my team will be able to hold up later though. I need to make better matchup choices, when ever I see LA Rams I think the Rams are playing the Chargers....

That was way closer then I was expecting it to be. 26.7 points from Freeman was scary along with Julio's 1.6 points for me. Well i got my first win, and my team sort of played like it was supposed to, at least in terms of output. If Snead, Julio, and Gronk get healthy come week 5 I think this team will start to come together well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got my first win, feels good.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

10+ Year Old Account
    I have three quarterbacks in this league. Their stats so far are really close.

Derek Carr: 59.18
    Jameis Winston: 55.66
    Dak Prescott: 52.08

Close enough that it doesn't really matter who I play. Either be disappointed with Winston and Carr's play (at least in one week for each of them), or impressed with Dak's consistency, and rushing TD's.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I have three quarterbacks in this league. Their stats so far are really close.

Derek Carr: 59.18
    Jameis Winston: 55.66
    Dak Prescott: 52.08

Close enough that it doesn't really matter who I play. Either be disappointed with Winston and Carr's play (at least in one week for each of them), or impressed with Dak's consistency, and rushing TD's.
    Just do a strength of match up then. Id put my money on Dak then vs 49ers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, the Dez news pretty much RIPs my fantasy team.

10+ Year Old Account
    There you go Crissi. Your kicker now has more points this week than any of of my players last week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pend

but yay for Bengals K!

- - - Updated - - -

SO I had the most horrible dream last night. I dreamed Frank Gore was oldish, and ended up with negative points because he somehow was also throwing the ball.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was gonna make a joke that Gore is old, but then I remembered he's younger than me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thankfully, Gore is a beast and gives me lots of points this week.

Makes up for the fact I didnt wake up in time to switch around to fix an inactive (Forsett), which wasnt announced til 1030am... actually I dont think I could have anyways. Starks is on Bye, and Colts started waaaaay before that inactive listing was put up so couldnt move Gore from R/W/T to RB slot to make way for Bennet or Kamar Aiken in the R /W/ T slot.

Forsett probably wouldn't have given you a lot of points anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ditto on Forsett, but he's been shit anyway, so meh.

On phone before work, can't get NFL.com to work. Site loads, articles will load, the drop down menu where I can get to the fantasy leagues does not.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Ditto on Forsett, but he's been shit anyway, so meh.

On phone before work, can't get NFL.com to work. Site loads, articles will load, the drop down menu where I can get to the fantasy leagues does not.
    You try using the NFL Fantasy app? It seems to be working fine for me.

Woz and I seem like we are going to have a close matchup.