Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Maybe you should state those exact reasons in your original post instead of using sweeping generalizations about the class as a whole?
    I never made any sweeping generalizations about the class as a whole. I never even mentioned Demon Hunters specifically in my first post. I was always talking about FOTM players. You inferred a generalized attack against all demon hunters that was never intended.

Maybe you should have asked me to clarify exactly what I meant with my statement instead of going on the offensive based on what you inferred from it?

Our AOE is still quite strong, but not brokenly so, so the nerf was fine in that regard. Just buff our single target up some to compensate. Maybe make Felblade stronger so we have talent choice options.

Deleted
    Mark of hidden satyr or mark of the claw ? i read a lot of places and all of em recommended one of these, and now im not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    Our AOE is still quite strong, but not brokenly so, so the nerf was fine in that regard. Just buff our single target up some to compensate. Maybe make Felblade stronger so we have talent choice options.
    It is like some people never played with a good monk, hunter, rogue or mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbro View Post
    Another baddie who got rekt by a dh in dungeons, go back to your mommy you need to sleep
    Oh the irony. l2p

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    I now see why your post count is over 6000. Jesus christ. You argue and incite fighting for the sake of it.

DH was never FOTM champ. If it was people chose based on misinformation. The only time this class was OP was in Beta.
    You incited this fight "champ"...not me. You read my post, misinterpreted it as an attack against all demon hunters and then started hurling unwarranted insults at me.

Even after I explained to you what I meant you still wanted to keep the fight going. If anyone here is just arguing for the sake of it...it's you.