Vantus Runes Not Working in Mythic??

So we're in mythic EN today, and noticing our Vantus rune buff says "POWERLESS AGAINST MYTHIC OPPONENTS". What? No where else does it say this, and why would you ever use this on normal/heroic?

Quote Originally Posted by Zazey View Post
    So we're in mythic EN today, and noticing our Vantus rune buff says "POWERLESS AGAINST MYTHIC OPPONENTS". What? No where else does it say this, and why would you ever use this on normal/heroic?
    For quick farm? Why would you ever think for a second this would work on mythic? Defeat the point of mythic a bit don't you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    For quick farm? Why would you ever think for a second this would work on mythic? Defeat the point of mythic a bit don't you think.
    I thought that the point of them was for helping guilds to get over specific bosses that they were stuck on

15+ Year Old Account
    The entire point was to give your raid a specific boost for 1 week and lock it out from other bosses for progression. This reduces inscription to trash if this is true.

EDIT: No one is going to waste all these mats for normal/heroic.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

10+ Year Old Account
    if true this is a serious kick in the ass for inscription.
    Hi

Can confirm, In raid, no change to vers when fighting versus not fighting. And the point is to help guilds get over their current wall. If you need it for normal/heroic once you already have it on farm it's totally pointless.

- - - Updated - - -

If you think anyone in their right mind would pay money to boost their vers for a boss they already kill in under 3 mins ur insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Lol, did they ever say they would not work on Mythic? Gz Blizz, such transparent design again

Maybe they have turned them off for the first few weeks and will turn them on for Mythic later on?
    I know they never said anything about mythic. Even on the item tooltip, as well as in inscription it mentions nothing. The only part it's noticable is on the physical buff.

so vantus runes aren't a thing, they never existed and serve no purpose, i will pretend they never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Zazey View Post
    Can confirm, In raid, no change to vers when fighting versus not fighting. And the point is to help guilds get over their current wall. If you need it for normal/heroic once you already have it on farm it's totally pointless.

- - - Updated - - -

If you think anyone in their right mind would pay money to boost their vers for a boss they already kill in under 3 mins ur insane.
    Maybe later on but it still defeats the point if you ask me, mythic is supposed to have walls.

Maybe later on but it still defeats the point if you ask me, mythic is supposed to have walls.
    I agree. However that was the point. You can only use 1 vantus rune a week. You can't kill a boss, and use a new vantus rune.

They're useless anyway, 1k Versatility isn't even a 3% buff.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    They're useless anyway, 1k Versatility isn't even a 3% buff.
    It's a second flask on your entire raid. And 3% is a lot.

Lol tweeted almost after the entire week is over. What a joke. Should have been mentioned before normal/heroic was even released to prevent people spending resources.