Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dated several gals, but only have had one relationship. We have been married now for a very long time. Certainly not a waste.

No. The problem is people are dysfunctional as shit lately and they are quick to start humping before they even know each other.

Take your time and find someone you are comparable with and relationships are awesome. Otherwise you may as well pick a roommate off craigslist and then complain about how all roommates suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Kits View Post
    I have never been in one but seeing people around me in relationships just having a lot of drama all the time with their partners makes me think it's a waste of time to have a relationship.

You can have fun without a relationship, without worrying about the headaches it causes.

Is it a waste of time or is it worth it?
    Relationships are great but they cant be forced on people, they need to be soulmates for it to work out. If people feel they need to hurry up and find someone as quick as possible that's a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Kits View Post
    I have never been in one but seeing people around me in relationships just having a lot of drama all the time with their partners makes me think it's a waste of time to have a relationship.

You can have fun without a relationship, without worrying about the headaches it causes.

Is it a waste of time or is it worth it?
    its not being alone sucks extremly in longer run - being isngle is fun for 2-3 months but i would never want to be alone longer then that - coming back to empty apartment is very depressing.

Deleted
    My view on this is that relationships can be a great addition to anyones life.
    They should however NOT be the center of your life. If it is the main pillar of your life and it falls away, so do you.

This is how the drama part can be avoided almost every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I outlined very logically why you seem to be confused with what you said and language in general.

Here it is again:
    The root reply was a joke and you are still taking it like it was something serious. Don't you think that's being silly?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    its your duty to continue the bloodline, and continue with as many kids as you can carry.
    I won't continue my bloodline. Do I feel guilty about it? Not really.