Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutrichopa View Post
    TODAY I GOT THE HIDDEN SKIN!! After getting a screech once per day (Hinterlands x2, feralas x1, duskwood x1) i returned to the dreamway (Just after clicking the duskwood stone) to found "The Moonspirit" (El'lothien or whatever) on the middle of the dreamway sitting still. The only thing you need to do when you see him is /sit and automatically the feather will apear in your bag. PROOF: imgur.com/a/ekR5T imgur.com/a/F39TR
    I was Guardian Spec and i switched to feral when i saw "The Moonspirit". WHen you /sit he will move towards an "offline" portal and disappear (You cannot follow him through)
    Yep, I got it too. Just like you said: today I heard the screech from Feralas and after clicking the stone Ela'lothen was waiting for me at the center of the Dreamway.

So it was bugged after all.

And here I am, with zero screeches since reaching AK4. I'm quite convinced by now, that the RNG on this thing is also bugged, because either people seems to be getting screeches almost daily, or having a complete lack thereof - without there being a middle ground (similar to legendaries and titanforged I'd say, where those things also aggregate on some people it seems).

Quote Originally Posted by stormgust View Post
    And here I am, with zero screeches since reaching AK4. I'm quite convinced by now, that the RNG on this thing is also bugged, because either people seems to be getting screeches almost daily, or having a complete lack thereof - without there being a middle ground (similar to legendaries and titanforged I'd say, where those things also aggregate on some people it seems).
    I'm in a similar boat. I had one screech when I reached AK4. I'm now a day away from AK6, and I have had no screeches since the first one. It's pretty frustrating.

No screeches since AK4 too (AK6 soon).
    The strange thing is that some dumps return true even without screech. Right now the "daily dreamway event roll" and the "hinterlands owlcat stone active" are true for me.
    I went to the Hinterlands but didn't find a stone.

Other than the dreamway event roll (which has returned 'true' every single day), all the others have been false for me, and I have checked every day since I received my one and only screech.

I am thinking there is some sort of bug, as I have received and found all three stones, had three screeches over three days. After returning back to the Dreamway after clicking the third stone, I saw no moonspirit to interact with, now it has been a week since I have had any screeches and I am in the Dreamway quite frequently now since I am just doing my world quests and logging off.

Quote Originally Posted by stockishgsr View Post
    I am thinking there is some sort of bug, as I have received and found all three stones, had three screeches over three days. After returning back to the Dreamway after clicking the third stone, I saw no moonspirit to interact with, now it has been a week since I have had any screeches and I am in the Dreamway quite frequently now since I am just doing my world quests and logging off.
    I'm in the exact same situation as you. Had all 3 screeches 3 days in a row, haven't had any since. It's been 8 days now without a single screech. Going to make a ticket, will you keep you guys posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Valqt View Post
    I'm in the exact same situation as you. Had all 3 screeches 3 days in a row, haven't had any since. It's been 8 days now without a single screech. Going to make a ticket, will you keep you guys posted.
    It definitely was bugged for the first week or so and it got fixed on monday. Any screech from now on ought to count for attaining the skin.
    As for the period without screeches, I think reporting it, so that blizzard can look into it wether the roll itself is also bugged (not just the stone tracker)

Deleted
    12:56:52] You hear a strange feral screech towards the Feralas gateway.

thats what i got atm... still confused what to do trying to do the stones now

One dumb question: Does the stone only spawn in the area around the portal or can it be in the whole zone?

Quote Originally Posted by Squirly View Post
    12:56:52] You hear a strange feral screech towards the Feralas gateway.

thats what i got atm... still confused what to do trying to do the stones now
    You click the stones everytime you get a screech until Ela'lothen appears in the Dreamway. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Daan View Post
    One dumb question: Does the stone only spawn in the area around the portal or can it be in the whole zone?
    Only around the portal, but it's quite a wide radius.

Quote Originally Posted by Valqt View Post
    Only around the portal, but it's quite a wide radius.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Thaledwyn View Post
    My guess:

We get the hidden skin after receiving scream / clicking stones from every portal.
    Is there an emote or do I have to blast my sound to hear it ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbadubba View Post
    As far as i understand it, you just get a emote as notification where you have to go, then a emote notification when you clicked the stone.
    And after you had all, you'll see a NPC in the dreamway place thingy which gives it to you?

(I didnt had it myself yet, but this is what i understand from the above comments)

So if I run the script and I roll that the event is active today, will I get a screech on the next time I enter the Emerald Dream or is it still a chance on entering the Emerald Dream and is there merit in exiting and entering the dream to try and trigger the screech (if the event is active that day)?

It got hotfixed on Tuesday, prior to that it was broken. Thanks Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by bubbadubba View Post
    There is an emote and at the same time a faint screech is heard. It's quite obvious IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyhead View Post
    As far as i understand it, you just get a emote as notification where you have to go, then a emote notification when you clicked the stone.
    And after you had all, you'll see a NPC in the dreamway place thingy which gives it to you?

(I didnt had it myself yet, but this is what i understand from the above comments)
    Yes, that's it basically. You must first reach AK lvl 4, and then you need to click the moonstone for each portal once (the order doesn't matter). The thing is, you only get one screech per day. So it will take you at least three days before you can see the NPC that grants you the hidden appearance.

Possible still bugged for some people? got my 5th screech today, when I logged in after WQ reset, all my flags reset again to false. Will try again later today to see if it resets yet again.

Deleted
    Feeling stupid;
    Got the Hinterlands screech but cant find the stone for love nor money, checked under arches and behind trees but I must be derping hard, whats the least obvious place people have found it in this zone?

Used;

/way 64 24
    /way 68 36
    /way 60 33
    /way 60 29
    /way 58 32
    /way 60 28
    /way 68 24
    /way 67 31
    /way 66 37.4
    /way 57 34
    /way 59.6 25.5
    /way 58.11 18.05
    /way 66 38
    /way 66 20
    /way 68.9 32.4
    /way 66.9 20.5
    /way 58.3 29.1
    from wowhead

help!

My Duskwood flag is staying true today when I got it yesterday. Just got Feralas today, both showing true now. Fingers crossed.