Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Your favorite NPC in Legion so far?

Too many NPCs to make a poll, really.

Soooo I have two. First is the farmer granny with the shotgun in Bradenbrook, who I can't really remember the name of. Shoulda called her Grandma: 76.

And second is Margaux, the lady Vintner in the vineyards. She sounded so cheerful and happy and stuff, and her line delivery was amazing. And then she died. I then proceeded to go on a 30 minute killing spree, because I was a sad pala. =I

Runas the shamed in Azsuna.

Deleted
    I really liked what they did to Runas The Shamed and he was just awesome.
    and Margaux, I just always failed with wine making quest to hear her say JUMP again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    Runas the shamed in Azsuna.
    Poor Runas So many feels this expansion, Runas was the saddest for me though.

Deleted
    Matron Mother Malevolence at the Fel Hammer (DH zone).

Question is though (I seem to have missed it): What is she doing there? She's just like the ones at BTC starting area and BTs Mother_Shahraz. Namely demon.

What happened to her I mean? How did she become antilegionist?

Quote Originally Posted by epikuros View Post

Question is though (I seem to have missed it): What is she doing there? She's just like the ones at BTC starting area and BTs Mother_Shahraz. Namely demon.

There are splinter factions of demons and nagas and broken that swore allegiance to ilidan because he is just that awesome :P thats what happened

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by epikuros View Post

She would rather "party" with races then try to wipe everything out. As for me, I enjoy kayn sunfury, and margaux. Runas was good too.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Runas the Shamed, hands down. Everything he says and does during the Aszuna questline was just hilarious, and then what happens to him in Blue Dragonflight area is just truly saddening.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

7+ Year Old Account
    margaux.
    you get just a few minutes of her and are already emotionally bound to her.
    it was a pleasure to slaughter the guards.

the granny was awesome lol.

Runas was pretty annoying at first but damn his "death" or "turning into a advanced mana junky" was heartbreaking.
    the 30-40 minutes you know him for goes basically like this:
    -Die!
    -ugh... fine, i'll believe you for now
    -im god damn sure you will betray me in the next 10 minutes
    -HA! KNEW IT!... what are you actually doing there exactly?
    -NOOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE! I CAN HELP YOU!! PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME! WHYYYY!!!!!... runas? ;-;

and i loved senegos and felt really bad seeing him so.... broken in that mana pool.
    thank god we managed to fight off the mana junkies.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-09-29 at 02:32 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Tehd the Shoemaker: "In a land of fel-infused ancient elves, the peasant with a good banish spell is king."

Runas in Azsuna, he was awesome T_T

"My discipline is IRON! Oh look, mana crystal, just a moment"

10+ Year Old Account
    Harpies. Dem voices lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Johnny Awesome in the last Illidan scenario. Best. Ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystrome View Post
    Johnny Awesome in the last Illidan scenario. Best. Ever.
    I will sometimes revisit that scenario by talking to Xe'ra in my Order Hall just so I can kill him, over and over and over. I actually enjoy decimating that entire raid, it's a shame it's technically impossible to win it as Illidan.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I will sometimes revisit that scenario by talking to Xe'ra in my Order Hall just so I can kill him, over and over and over. I actually enjoy decimating that entire raid, it's a shame it's technically impossible to win it as Illidan.
    I saved him till last. ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartxxor View Post
    I really liked what they did to Runas The Shamed and he was just awesome.
    and Margaux, I just always failed with wine making quest to hear her say JUMP again.
    These two were heartbreaking. I really love how they gave a soul to so many characters. Even in dungeons, when you run Blackrook and you realize the elves think you're the burning legion.

Or Velen and his son.

Or that greatmother from Highmountain when she's reunited with her little girl and her baby

Those are the ones coming from the top of my head. There's also a bunch from professions - first to come to mind is skinning and that sharp knife.
    Last edited by Zandalarian Paladin; 2016-09-29 at 02:49 PM.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by loppy88 View Post
    Tehd the Shoemaker: "In a land of fel-infused ancient elves, the peasant with a good banish spell is king."
    They're afraid of little old Tehd from lordaeron
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Best part of that was killing Celestalon(Astrylian).
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Very solid voice acting there
    I think the guy who voiced Winnie The Pooh voiced him? Not sure

Definitely Runas. He was the only NPC I've enjoyed interacting with so far in Legion.