Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I am not sure, I got a toy last night, finished with 700 score so not sure if it is tied to that or not

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Is 700 points possible? I had 680 once with 57 dudes alive but did not find any more enemys to kill. What's the absolute maximum possible?

Most i've got. Couldn't find anything else to kill. I went up the webbing in the circular room but its risky to fall off. Not sure what happens if you go all the way to the top.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaese View Post
    You couldn't be anymore wrong even if you tried.
    yes that explains how in my last few withered training i have gotten 0 large or medium chests

No Tusk Club.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    yes that explains how in my last few withered training i have gotten 0 large or medium chests
    He means that toys, pets, mount is NOT related to the chests inside the scenario (like you claimed in your first post), but rather the big reward chest after you finish.

The remaining rewards not from the other chests are basicly random loot. No idea if more points makes them more likely but no harm in trying.

Is 700 points possible? I had 680 once with 57 dudes alive but did not find any more enemys to kill. What's the absolute maximum possible?
    Yes, 700+ points is possible -- I had a score of 712 at the end of the instance with 59 withered remaining, but I don't think you get any extra points for saving withered. I'm not sure what allowed me to get the extra points, but it seems like mobs can respawn within the scenario given enough time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    Most i've got. Couldn't find anything else to kill. I went up the webbing in the circular room but its risky to fall off. Not sure what happens if you go all the way to the top.
    If you go all the way to the top of the webbing and try to jump out of the ruins, you just get knocked back into the scenario. Same with the opening next to Oculeth.
    Last edited by Etamalgren; 2016-09-29 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    Only 1 toy and 1 pet come from the medium 5 withered chests.

Artifact skins, other toys (and from what I heard, the mount) come from the guaranteed end chest.

All the 5 and 10 chests are specific guaranteed items.

Recipes drop from the small chests you can just loot inside
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

I clear the dungeon in about 15 minutes and kill every freaking thing. I get 700+ score. Here's the deal, get 2000 arcane, get 20 withered, go inside and any of the 5/10 boxes you didn't get, get them and use what's inside of them. Next time you go in you will feel very OP, with that you can go a little further and track back and get all the boxes you didn't get. Use those permanent abilities again to unlock more powerful stats for your withered. By the third time you go in you should be pretty damn OP with your withered army. I kill those 40m+ health bosses in less than 10 seconds with my withered army. I pull the whole damn room and AoE them to death (except those white ghosts that do AoE explosions, I pull them few at a time).

Deleted
    got a toy, ~470 points

Quote Originally Posted by Goge View Post
    Which doors would that be? Can't picture it in my head atm, maybe I've done them, maybe not.
    one with a bunch of spiders and a big one at the end, another with a giant mana wraith in the middle and a third one with a chest and usually 3 withered exiles

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rizso1985 View Post
    Always enter with 2k mana. Get as many chests after you cleared the rooms. Got all chests now so all bosses dies within a legsweep now.
    No once you have all the upgrades never use more that 900 mana. Its a complete waste if you use more. I finished with over 30 withered and it was time to just leave because i had gotten all the chests and killed all the bosses. Once you get those upgrades its hella easy I killed Dro in like 15 seconds and didnt lose any army.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    I've still amazed people can even get close to 400... My record is 260ish..
    Play a tank, I always end 700+

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    No once you have all the upgrades never use more that 900 mana. Its a complete waste if you use more. I finished with over 30 withered and it was time to just leave because i had gotten all the chests and killed all the bosses. Once you get those upgrades its hella easy I killed Dro in like 15 seconds and didnt lose any army.
    Honestly I never enter with more than 400 anymore, ending up 700+. Many inside to pick up.

So, as I see it, bring as many Withered as my Ancient Mana cap will allow until I have all the chests. From then on, you can bring a smaller army(900 ancient mana) to get to a score of at least 400 to get the best chest at the end. That about sums it up, right?
    Member of every Blizzard beta club.

I'm confused, do the chests never respawn...? I'm fairly sure I've gotten them all now, and only small chests seem to respawn between each session... At least I manage to get 600+ points though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I'm confused, do the chests never respawn...? I'm fairly sure I've gotten them all now, and only small chests seem to respawn between each session... At least I manage to get 600+ points though.
    Medium and large chests doesn't respawn, they have fixed loot and once you've collected it you have it and won't see it again.
    Small chests are just gold and ancient mana and can spawn anywhere, the big chest is guaranteed by just entering the scenario, 0 points or 800 points doesn't matter except for the reputation.

Deleted
    As a Destruction Warlock and after getting all the upgrades you can go in with 8 Whitered and clear it with 30+ whitered left. Make sure you use Shadowfury and Shadowburn. You can just walk in and Shadowburn small adds, burst the big ones and use stun when needed end score should be 700+ Score if you clear everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    I get 700+ each time with a 30+ whithered left playing BM hunter with pet set as a tank

10+ Year Old Account
    My highest score was 726 as an Enhance shaman. It takes a bit more effort since we don't really have a good AoE so got a be a smidge more careful.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    I managed 702.

Anyone know if healers are able to heal withered? Was thinking of having my third toon be a healer.