Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadblock View Post
    What's rather interesting is that Method seems to have a leg up on Serenity hahah.
    It's interesting. I don't know what it proves but seems like forming a new guild(Serenity) and reforming(Method) has not been easy on either of those guilds. It turns out we got two worse guilds than one good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vazruden View Post
    Am i just being a mongo and reading it totally wrong, or did they take 717 minutes to kill cenarius?
    imagine a wipe after a 12h attempt :P. I think wowprog is bugged or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    I'm a murrican but unlike most on this site I realize the competitive US raid scene died years ago and is basically a running gag at this point
    Well I meant like - I bet when people read the front page of comments and go #TRIGGERED "WHY YOU ALL SAYING DAY 1, it's been out for TWO DAYS!" when they just don't understand outside of our country is a BIG WORLD, and that EU didn't get the raid until like 24 HOURS after US.. was all I meant

I hope it's not a running gag - the US hard core folks are LEGIT asf

Big grats to our Russian friends. good job, finally a #1 world kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Method just killed Xavius as well

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    I guess it's because all this Titanforged bullshit. Cmon, getting 885+ gear off world quests when mythic drops 880 base? This is just stupid. The world first players always had to do the encounters severely undergeared compared to everybody else. Now they had gear which will be available to a typical mythic guild reaching those bosses.
    The average ilvl of the raid was 868 so it's not like they went into mythic out gearing it. I think you're exaggerating the amount of gear that gets titanforged to a level that makes it an actual upgrade.

7+ Year Old Account
    Serenity is such a meme now.
    retired raiding shadow priest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    WoW will never die. They will be back up to 12m+ subs when legion hits, and wont fall below 10m for the duration of the expansion. You can mark my words on that.

Xavius seems to be really undertuned.. its 2 out 2 guilds who killed him in a matter of couple hours.

Glad Method failed, but cheating russians won the race....? Ugh.

I don't think anyone who is upset at how quickly this took realizes just how much these people have been playing this game for the last few months (beta/live). Just because the top guilds have downed it so quickly doesn't mean the other 95% of the raiding community will. They put in a shit ton of effort and this is the payoff.

Either way, congrats to the Russians!

Quote Originally Posted by Sillicis View Post
    Method just killed Xavius as well

Also only 2 hours after cenarius.
    He must be really easy (relatively ofc)

Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    Glad Method failed, but cheating russians won the race....? Ugh.

Lmao someone seems salty

Thanks, Putin!

Because playing PvE is Serious Business, and Blizzard didn't spend all their development effort on raids for the first time in years.

Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    Gratz to them.

And I agree that this felt a bit quick. I'd at least like to see a week or two of working on the race, but you can't take anything away from them. And to the wanks saying things like, "you can just roflstomp it with gear" ... go ahead and link your clear. This tier may be easier than prior ones, but 7/7 mythic is still no easy task.
    Have to remember that massive gearing changes in Legion + Legendaries. Last expansion, they doing these world first clears in the worst gear imaginable. Now they got to farm warforged/titanforged gear, + having legendaries. They were much more powerful than previously going in there.

Quote Originally Posted by PixelFox View Post
    Because playing PvE is Serious Business, and Blizzard didn't spend all their development effort on raids for the first time in years.
    It's actually the core of the game. The story is further continued in raids for a reason and not in PvP for a reason. Evev when doing WQ's and regular quests...you get quests to go into those dungeons/raids to further the story of the game. PvP= people that couldn't handle raids.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    This was exceptionally fast, but let's not pretend Mogu'shan Vaults took a ridiculously long time either. This isn't really Legion's first tier, that's Nighthold. This is merely the raiding prologue.
    Most people here seem to have exceptionally short memory. Mogu Shan Vaults, Heart of Fear, Highmaul, Emerald Nightmare are all preludes, none of them contain the true tier end bosses.

Method before Serenity i find extremely hilarious, omg i love this hahaha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draahl View Post
    Method before Serenity i find extremely hilarious, omg i love this hahaha
    yep serenity will defo disband after this

Quote Originally Posted by Fu1grim View Post
    Most people here seem to have exceptionally short memory. Mogu Shan Vaults, Heart of Fear, Highmaul, Emerald Nightmare are all preludes, none of them contain the true tier end bosses.
    This
    10chars

Deleted
    Grats Serenity , not a long time after the Cenarius kill .. So Xavius is faceroll on mythic ? (Relatively) Lets PUG it guys !