Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Funfact for alts: Did this on my paladin that was recently dinged. Had a few 110 760 ilvl followers who were red and thus couldn't contribute to the mission....but my sole remaining 109 follower was orange and was able to 100%+ it with a couple of the greater champions. Cool bug, Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    can someone explain to me why my success % is red even tho its 100%?
    It's red because the base success chance of the mission is a negative value, -15%.

My cache disappeared too after raiding

So, I have 2 full clears of heroic and one full clear of normal. It doesn't have any text on my cache denoting the difficulty, so I assume that means the cache will have normal gear? I guess the threshold is higher than 2x clears.

15+ Year Old Account
    I dunno. I was 7/7 normal and 4/7 heroic last week and got a normal cache this week. Then I did a normal pug after it completed.

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    My cache disappeared too after raiding
    My cache too after the raid disappeared?
    It's a bug? Or it's because i kill the eye boss ?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart87 View Post
    My cache too after the raid disappeared?
    It's a bug? Or it's because i kill the eye boss ?
    found tons of post about this, 0 response from blizzard. people who submit a ticket get an answer saying bliz cannot see what missions you've completed/have.

I killed him normal, we will be killing him heroic today (when i planned to get credit) but no dice, our entire raid lost their misson

Deleted
    Maybe it's based on what is your highest clear is in Mythic+ dungeons?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    If I remember correctly, the cache won't award you gear for the level your doing. The devs didn't like the fact you could get mythic geared (RNG be praised) from your shipyard/garrison so they made a change.
    That doesn't even make sense, so you get gear from caches that's one level below the difficulty you're doing? What's the point, it's just gonna be vendor trash if all your other gear is better. This change leaves me a little confused.

I cleared 7/7HC first week and got the normal mode loot box, but I completed the quest in LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve French View Post
    That doesn't even make sense, so you get gear from caches that's one level below the difficulty you're doing? What's the point, it's just gonna be vendor trash if all your other gear is better. This change leaves me a little confused.
    The gear can titanforge, and if you win the "bonus roll" portion you get an extra seal

It's arguably even more OP than it was before, not sure why they brought it back
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2016-09-30 at 12:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eijin View Post
    found tons of post about this, 0 response from blizzard. people who submit a ticket get an answer saying bliz cannot see what missions you've completed/have.

I killed him normal, we will be killing him heroic today (when i planned to get credit) but no dice, our entire raid lost their misson

Had the same problem.

Question to the others..did you use your phone to complete the mission.

Deleted
    I killed 14 Bosses Normal and 6 Bosses Heroic and my Cache says nothing, so I guess its Normal Loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve French View Post
    I have no idea, would have to ask blizzard. This whole process is confusing to me as well because my guildies are getting heroic caches while some are getting normal caches regardless of full clearing heroic and I haven't even seen one yet,

When did ppl get this mission? Is it random?
    I cleared normal last week, and done a couple hc bosses and lfr this week and I've still not even seen the mission yet...

Just remember, the loot inside the cache, even lfr, can titanforge 895.

I know someone in my guild killed 3 heroic bosses last week and his was normal but the rest of us who only killed 1 heroic boss all had raid finder(and all of normal).

15+ Year Old Account
    It works the same as it did in HFC.

You kill x number of bosses of a certain level to get a chest of that level.

Prior to HFC you could get a chest a level higher but it was changed with the release of HFC.

I like my eggs scrambled honestly

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    I have all 850s and I got LFR, so that's not it. That wouldn't make any sense anyways.
    This. I got Normal though, not LFR and had cleared 5/7 H first week, 7/7H 2nd week but got quest completion while doing Normal