Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I can do it with 900 mana as DH.

I can understand that some classes are harder than other.

Is there any point in going past 425 points?
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    I've still amazed people can even get close to 400... My record is 260ish..
    Really? I've done it on two different toons and first time each I get 425+ and snag several chests. Been too lazy to go back and keep doing it for rep when I really should.

One toon did it with 400 mana, another did it with 1300

I've still amazed people can even get close to 400... My record is 260ish..
    If you start with 20 you should be able to full clear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Bear in mind that if you're not on point with interrupts (either because you're new to the scenario and don't know what's what, or because you're playing a spec with no good interrupting), starting with 20 just means 20 withered getting hit by every AOE, and dying just as quick as a smaller group. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Banquetto View Post
    Bear in mind that if you're not on point with interrupts (either because you're new to the scenario and don't know what's what, or because you're playing a spec with no good interrupting), starting with 20 just means 20 withered getting hit by every AOE, and dying just as quick as a smaller group. :-)
    Yes and no. With 20 mobs go down a lot faster so less stuff going off.

At exalted with The Nightfallen is there point to score? Just fail at first room then loot chest?

Seriously why do we keep getting the 425 rep item even at exalted. Blizzard need to make it so you can either sell these items or mail them to an alt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    I was not even close, with 2000 mana start..

Dro jumped me, in a place I have never seen him before, but my last Withered died literally 1 sec after I managed to kill him for the first time, and he dropped a key.. Also a new personal record of 300 points AND A TOY in end-chest..

I don't know, how people get so many withered; by the time I reqched Dro, I had found 6 withered, and I had cleared everything up to him, including webs..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    On my hunter I usually end with a score of 700+ with 50+ withered remaining. Thats with all the chests collected in previous weeks and 857 ilvl.

It makes the scenario trivial now with me just speed running it

Edit: Thats starting with 20 withered for 2k mana

Deleted

Dro jumped me, in a place I have never seen him before, but my last Withered died literally 1 sec after I managed to kill him for the first time, and he dropped a key.. Also a new personal record of 300 points AND A TOY in end-chest..

I don't know, how people get so many withered; by the time I reqched Dro, I had found 6 withered, and I had cleared everything up to him, including webs..
    Few tips;

- For the interruptale cast the Arcane dudes do you can run out half way through, let it target the ground and run in. The result is no AoE damage on your dudes who always manage to be near the damn thing.
    - Stun them to avoid the AoE explosion they do at low HP
    - Make use of the extra-action button, if you can get a fairly safe location just press it and they'll go fucking ham and kill everything.
    - Avoid chests that aren't free until the end, if you're struggling to kill things you'll need all the withered you can get.
    - Skip the big etin guy if you don't have like 30 Withered or play a class that does awesome ST, he's a bit of a cunt
    - Almost everything can be stunned or interrupted, this includes the bigger mobs and bosses (don't remember Dro but Etin dude, spiders and spider/queen bitch can all be at least)

Sometimes you can get lucky with the webbed victims, one time I got 11 extra withered in a run whereas the week before I gained a total of 3.

Spec guardian and win. A like 1 golden trait guardian druid can full clear with 8 withered. I full cleared on my Veng DH, Blood DK and Prot warrior first time with 8 each. Tanks = gg easy mode.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by brunnor View Post
    Spec guardian and win. A like 1 golden trait guardian druid can full clear with 8 withered. I full cleared on my Veng DH, Blood DK and Prot warrior first time with 8 each. Tanks = gg easy mode.
    Pretty much.. I get 600+ scores with my eyes closed as guardian.

I don't understand why healers can't heal for the withered.. I mean they have 2 tank withered..

Quote Originally Posted by looorg View Post
    Interrupt, Dragon breath, polymorph ...
    Interrupt is not stun. And DB and Poly don't stun enemies, they just give a respite in a fight. Poly is also useless in a boss fight.

Deleted
    So... yesterday i got to 580 points before elfbane managed to murder the last 5 withered of my "army" at friggin' 5%...

And the chests contained 2 toys actually.

Reroll Guardian Druid -> collect everything on your second scenario -> only use 400 mana afterwards and get 400 score -> berserk your withered -> run away.

I'm sure more classes can do this, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Goge View Post
    This is the whole point of the thread and OP. We are asking and trying to figure out whether a score of 50 and a score of 650 for example, give the exact same drop chances for toys, pets and mounts.

Because yes, if drop chance for those doesn't increase with score, and you have all the medium/large chests + exalted rep with nightfallen, there's actually no point clearing it all and getting a high score. In that case, I'd rather quit the scenario after 1 minute than after 10.
    I normally go all the way through and get a score of 700. Last night I was in a hurry and only did 500. The drop in the chest was considerably lower. Just a couple of rep items which are useless with my fully exhaulted rep.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

I got all the rewards in 4-5 runs now and I get 600+ everytime easily with 400 mana... Is there a point to do it anymore after you get the upgrades .. ?

Deleted
    Everyone is afraid of Dro, but the Ettin is where it's really at. He, in combination with the endlessly spawning small spiders annihilate the withered and you within seconds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeusy View Post
    I got all the rewards in 4-5 runs now and I get 600+ everytime easily with 400 mana... Is there a point to do it anymore after you get the upgrades .. ?
    Not yet. Unless you can get a hidden artifact skin, some people at least reported that they seemed to get it when around 520+ points. As far as I know you don't lose out on anything after getting at least 425 points.