Page 37 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Now let's hear from some actualy Swedish guys here.

How do you guys feel about your government basically saying your own country can't be salvaged?
    Right-wing extremists are the only ones saying that, and perhaps ironically they themselves may ultimately be the ones who can destroy Sweden.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

How do you guys feel about your government basically saying your own country can't be salvaged?
    I think you misunderstood entirely. Not one person has said that except for righties or foreigners in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Right-wing extremists are the only ones saying that, and perhaps ironically they themselves may ultimately be the ones who can destroy Sweden.
    How many police-no-go zones have the right wing created so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    Just this. But people like Djalil will never learn. It was this womans fault that she hitted this poor refugee's knife with her belly! She basically attacked him.

The left propaganda will deny all of this. They will live in their imaginary, perfect world. Too bad this is bullshit. Weak-minded people are sucking propaganda out of media's breasts. "They will not harm you". "We welcome them". Even after so many rapes, beheadings, bombings - they still believe. It's really depressing that people can't learn from their mistakes.
    Sounds to me like the one living in an imaginary world is you. You're a doomsayer shouting about the end of all things, nothing more

Quote Originally Posted by Pengekaer View Post
    How many police-no-go zones have the right wing created so far?
    I think Breivik alone has done more to Scandinavia as a whole than any immigrant/refugee.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    The problem isn't with the immigrants, it's with the government failing to properly integrate them and letting them fester in their own isolated ghettos.
    They choose to live there on their own accord. There is a law in Sweden which aims to give them the freedom to choose where they want to live themselves and they end up in those areas by their own choosing. It's not the governments fault that they are choosing to live there rather than among Swedes.
    What do you expect those immigrants there to do? Do you expect them to suddenly have a change of heart and attitude? If I'd grow up in such an environment I'd be taught my attitude and opinion of the world by those around me as well.
    It's their own choice to live in those areas.
    I mean, I'm okay with putting some responsibility with the people from such neighbourhoods, but it's a pretty damn high expectation to expect such people to pull themselves up by their bootstraps and to leave behind the gang and rap culture they grow up with, or for the local older generations to not grow bitter because of the crime, poverty and toxicity around them either.
    No, it's not a high expectation. It's a normal expectation. Most of my friends are immigrants or 2nd gen immigrants but they are not doing this shit. Why can my friends behave but those people can not? Stop trying to pin the blame on someone else for something they are responsible for themselves. Them and only themselves can stop engaging in this behavior, nobody else is making them do it.

Many of those in those areas are refusing to speak swedish fluently too. I know people living in such areas, I know that they can speak the language fluently but for some reason they insist on putting on some stupid accent that doesn't even sound like their parents accent.
    Last edited by mmoc1afe70b5e4; 2016-09-30 at 12:45 PM.

Im from Poland and im preety happy with my goverments decision not to let the imigrants in without a checking system. Its obvious that a lot of extremists will try to get to europe hiding in the croud. I know there is a lot of poeple who really seek asylum but we need to have a working system to check them out. In general asylum seekers go to the nearest county without conflict. I wonder why they are going to european countries with best benefit sysems. They dont seek asylum but to improve their life standars. But if you seek to improve your standards you need to obey the rules of the country you are in.

Deleted
    Why?

Why would anyone choose to live in the poverty struck ghetto when they could choose to live elsewhere?

There must be a reason for that, possibly because it is where their family and past friends live? Possibly because it's the cheapest most accessible area?
    Because that's where their own countrymen live. They want to continue speaking their own language and be around people who behave as them, isolating themselves from Swedes because they are uncomfortable with speaking Swedish or encountering people who behave differently than them. If they didn't want this then they would choose other places to live, as many do but those who choose to live in those areas are a problem, unlike those who choose to not do so.

It's an absurdly high expectation.

It's like demanding the poor to stop being poor.
    No, my friends can behave. What stops them from doing so?

Deleted
    Would take a long time, especially for a stable country such as Sweden.

Just a few whites has shown that they can control a massive population of 3rd worlders.
    Just read up on Rhodesia. How a very small portion of whites could *persuade* the natives in giving up their land and turning it into a agicultural paradise big enough to support most of africa.... And how it fell.

No. I am not scared that the immigrants would destroy the country, they will just make it worse and whites just falls back into closed societies as usual when multiculti happens and trives like an oasis in a desert.

Deleted
    Because they didn't grow up in such a neighbourhood.
    Some of them did. One grew up in Rinkeby yet he's capable of behaving. There is nothing stopping them from it, is there?

Stop trying to abolish personal responsibility for their situation.

Damn furious...sums it up, yepp.

- - - Updated - - -

All of them, most likely.

They usually are the ones that rather ignore and take away resources from whatever could properly integrate immigrants. Their policies effectively create these kinds of ignored ghettos.
    Elaborate.

- - - Updated - - -

I think Breivik alone has done more to Scandinavia as a whole than any immigrant/refugee.
    So you're reducing the problem to a single person on their own, not the collective problem we get? How many zones where the rescue forces are being ambushed and stoned and is filled with criminal activity has Breivik created? ZERO.

If you wanna go for the individual approach: Who killed more people, Breivik or that islamic immigrant terrorist using a truck to mow over a crowd?

And since I know you'll accuse me of it I may as well jsut deny it now so you don't have to bother: I don't support Breivik...
    Last edited by mittacc; 2016-09-30 at 01:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    Blood of the vikings now home of the cucks. Your ancestors would be so proud.

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-09-30 at 09:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Kits View Post
    There is a big difference between immigrants and refugees.
    Exactly, not to mention that not all immigrants are created equally.

Deleted
    How are you going to help muslims integrate faster when the main focus of (far) right-wing policy is to evict people.
    (Not to mention the practical and legislative impossibility of that).
    There is no far right making any policies in Sweden. The political landscape is basically controlled by people that are very close to centrists where there are a few minor differences between the 2 biggest parties.
    Do you see (far) right wing governments creating initiatives or programs that help foreigners integrate better? Such programs seem like left-wing solutions to me, right wing usually prefers (excessive) punishment instead as solution to most things. They also often suggest solutions which are unconstitutional (and already ruled unconstitutional by the courts who aren't swayed by voter opinion or elections).
    We do not have a right wing government in Sweden, we have never had a right wing government.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Muadiib View Post
    Exactly, not to mention that not all immigrants are created equally.
    Everyone is created equally. While we might not all be created with the same DNA there is nothing in DNA that would set peoples behavior apart from others on a group level. That's what social norms(Culture) do.

Honestly, I think a huge chunk of the issue is that everyone seems to want to deal everything in social dynamics rather than individual dynamics. The apex of everything wrong with social justice is that is justice for a group over justice of the individual, which is, or rather should be, obviously a cruel way to live.

Immigrants are widely diverse and you can't lump them into a one rule set system and hope it all works, it clearly hasn't. To be fair to the right, this is one of the few things I think they have going for them, they at least claim to want to control immigration to a system that judges the individual asset - whether or not they actually want to do this or if it's even feasible to do in the crisis I have no idea.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    That still makes him a minority. Most of them don't manage to escape those neighbourhoods, it's culture or mindset.

It's a statistical improbability.
    That's because of their own doing. There is nothing that Swedes are doing that keeps them there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karaghan View Post
    Im from Poland and im preety happy with my goverments decision not to let the imigrants in without a checking system. Its obvious that a lot of extremists will try to get to europe hiding in the croud. I know there is a lot of poeple who really seek asylum but we need to have a working system to check them out. In general asylum seekers go to the nearest county without conflict. I wonder why they are going to european countries with best benefit sysems. They dont seek asylum but to improve their life standars. But if you seek to improve your standards you need to obey the rules of the country you are in.
    I agree with your government decision.
    Can you take back your own Polish migrants though? They're undermining our labour market.

The problem isn't with the immigrants, it's with the government failing to properly integrate them and letting them fester in their own isolated ghettos.

What do you expect those immigrants there to do? Do you expect them to suddenly have a change of heart and attitude? If I'd grow up in such an environment I'd be taught my attitude and opinion of the world by those around me as well.

And seriously though, this kind of stuff happens with natives too. During the evening on weekends people avoid the train station around here because the streets are usually filled with white rough types, drug users, leather jacket metal punks and bikers who block off the streets with barrels, using them as a brazier for fires.

I mean, I'm okay with putting some responsibility with the people from such neighbourhoods, but it's a pretty damn high expectation to expect such people to pull themselves up by their bootstraps and to leave behind the gang and rap culture they grow up with, or for the local older generations to not grow bitter because of the crime, poverty and toxicity around them either.

Also, those areas are rare. We got a similar neighbourhood around here, but they are not the norm. They are so rare that even other immigrants want to stay away from them because they know they're bad. This is a failure of the state and past policies to integrate these people SADLY HOWEVER voting in right-wing politics would only make things worse, because by acting 'tough' against those areas you only just reinforce the opinion that society is against them and that their violence (to defend themselves or reach out) is validated. The problem in those areas needs solved and that won't happen by cutting funds or resources.

Right wing extremism only creates more extremist immigrants. It's called the vicious cycle of violence. In the end 99% of immigrants are non-violent and you can see a lot of them working jobs or running their own businesses around here, most just want to live happy normal peaceful lives. Let's not radicalize and criminalize those who just want to live in peace.
    No irresponsible immigration policy fuels this issue. The left aren't willing to be reasonable. It's easier to fling the race card on those that disagree.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    No irresponsible immigration policy fuels this issue. The left aren't willing to be reasonable. It's easier to fling the race card on those that disagree.
    Please explain what you mean by "reasonable".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    The left? What does the left have to do with this?