Quote Originally Posted by Ryxxi View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10

updated logs. This time its really at the bottom.
    there is not enough parses in the mythic data to show any semblance of accuracy right now. All the top mythic guilds keep their logs on private also so they are not being included, just the 'bad' mythic guilds.

The heroic parses are a far better indication at the moment.

Just to let you know: the DPS DH in Exordus is clearly stacking haste. He has 40% crit and 15% haste right now. With DB, it may prove to be nice in raids.
    But hell yeah, people didn't realize our scaling was bad and so we would be caugh up soon or later by classes that do (even QQers about US, like morons who don't ever have a clue about maths)

Also, it seems in this expension start, you can do a raid with only druids il will be OP \o

Quote Originally Posted by DkWarrior View Post
    My question would be about the talents. 1-1-3-3-1-2-1 is basicly the momentum build while 1-2-3-3-3-2-1 is nemesis. there is no other option ? You know Chaos cleave never be an option ? Like nemesis ? When should i use fel barrage since the nerf instead of Chaos blades ? or the first blood ?
    The nerf to Fel Barrage was only to its proc rate. It's still the AoE talent and Chaos Blades the ST one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last night my guild did some tries on Xavius heroic and I tried Demonic Appettite, but I wasn't getting the buff for getting a soul of a demon.
    Is it supposed to not work on Demon Bosses? Or is it a bug maybe ?
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    There are several ways how blizzard can buff our ST, one of the ways could be honestly buffing nemesis lets say to 25-27% making it a pure ST dps talent, while keeping momentum for AOE/CLV.

Since i am not a fan of "clear winner" talents, i think Nemesis and Momentum should be similar to prepared/demon blades: over all similar in numbers but changing the gameplay.
    Anything but that, please. Momentum is the only reason DH is considered hard to play.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mefistophelis View Post
    Last night my guild did some tries on Xavius heroic and I tried Demonic Appettite, but I wasn't getting the buff for getting a soul of a demon.
    Is it supposed to not work on Demon Bosses? Or is it a bug maybe ?
    It never worked like that, even on Beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    Since i am not a fan of "clear winner" talents, i think Nemesis and Momentum should be similar to prepared/demon blades: over all similar in numbers but changing the gameplay.
    The thing is that Demon Blades should not even be near Prepared...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    The nerf to Fel Barrage was only to its proc rate. It's still the AoE talent and Chaos Blades the ST one.
    Thank you There is a scenario where chaos cleave proves to be better than fel mastery ?

Deleted
    I was looking at some Havoc Dh armory profils from big pve progress guild and I'm kinda suprised with theirs stats balance.
    They mainly have a huge gap between their crit rate and versa/mastery, something like 35-40% crit - -10/15% mastery - 10% hast/versa.
    I thought our versa should be higher than the other secondary stats, something more like 35-40% crit - 20-25% versa/hast - lower% mastery.

What do you think about that guys ?

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    The thing is that Demon Blades should not even be near Prepared...
    Demon blades doesn't change your playstyle out of whether you spam a filler or not - you still use retreat just less frequently if you are running momentum.

It get's a lot of flak for being the source of the simple playstyle when that squarely lies with any option that isn't momentum (AKA competing talents)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Everything stays the same, you just pick Demon Blades over Prepared.

Hey man, I have a question if you don't mind.

I've read somewhere that you're not supposed to 'cancel' your auto attack, does that mean you interrupt your autoattacks when casting abilities? So we are supposed to always wait for the swing timer before casting an ability?

I guess more often with Demonblades you wait for the fury burst than spam away anyway but, sometimes need to do like 3 or 4 CS depending on crits to dump the fury, so I was wondering if that actually keeps resetting the auto attack animation.

Is there ever a point to take Demonic over Chaos Blades?

Awesome guide but missing a little on relics, is the Throw Glave relic still the best relic for us over the Choas strike one after the hotfix. ?

Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    Is there ever a point to take Demonic over Chaos Blades?
    From a DPS perspective...no

From a non-top 100 mythic guild that is light on healers. I use it all the time. The Meta 100% leach helps them out a TON.

Quote Originally Posted by Bekro View Post
    Hey man, I have a question if you don't mind.

I've read somewhere that you're not supposed to 'cancel' your auto attack, does that mean you interrupt your autoattacks when casting abilities? So we are supposed to always wait for the swing timer before casting an ability?

I guess more often with Demonblades you wait for the fury burst than spam away anyway but, sometimes need to do like 3 or 4 CS depending on crits to dump the fury, so I was wondering if that actually keeps resetting the auto attack animation.
    Generally no. OTOH I can't think of any melee atack that disrupts your swing timer, but I don't run one to keep an eye on it.

That being said, you *can* de-sync your main and offhand swings with use of fel rush, but it requires very split-second timing to do so.

Just my got my legendary ring Anger of the Half Giants and was wondering if I should be switching from momentum build to demonblades? Someone mentioned that if you get the ring its better to switch up talents but just wanted to confirm it before making the switch. Can't find any info on it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zane View Post
    Just my got my legendary ring Anger of the Half Giants and was wondering if I should be switching from momentum build to demonblades? Someone mentioned that if you get the ring its better to switch up talents but just wanted to confirm it before making the switch. Can't find any info on it.
    Momentum build =/= Demon Blades build.
    Here's what you should be running for ST http://www.wowhead.com/talent-calc/d...ter/havoc/c5Az.
    Swap Chaos Blades for Fel Barrage depending on the fight.
    Swap Demon Blades for Prepared on actual aoe fights (not "the odd cleave here and there"-fights).
    Last edited by mmoc36ab626ca9; 2016-09-30 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redtuzk View Post
    Momentum build =/= Demon Blades build.
    Here's what you should be running http://www.wowhead.com/talent-calc/d...ter/havoc/c5Az
    Ah gotcha, sorry I meant the prepared/momentum build. I will start using the build you linked now though, thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTophat View Post

In any case I've been playing DH for a while now and I've found I really enjoy the ascetic but I just can't quite wrap my head around the guides provided when it comes to a Fel Mastery/Prepared/Bloodlet/Momentum build. A lot of these might be very noobish questions but I'm at this weird point where I seem to know more (basically) about the class than most of the people around me (I hang out with scrubs, so not bragging here) but I'm not quite where I want to be, or at least where I think I want to be, in terms of sustained ST dps.

><
    I could have full quoted this. I am in the exact same situation and would welcome any input to this.

I'm actually still rather confused on the opener. Is it better to go straight into Meta (after building some Fury) to make use of a Hero on pull? Or is it better to dump both TGs, FotI/Eye Beam (with Anguish), and Fel Barrage before going into Meta (assuming no adds)?

I feel like the former is better, but not using up those abilities feels like a waste. The opener in the OP is kind of confusing, does the first bit assume you won't be using Meta on the opener, but if you are then the Meta opener is the one you want?

As someone who hasn't kept up with WoW since BRF and just resubbed and rerolled DH, thanks for the guide.. though as I'm hitting 109 and trying to work out the optimal builds/rotations some of the guide seems to contradict itself around this area?

It mentions not to use first blood but then thats listed into the ST rotation? Assuming only to use this IF you've chosen the talent, otherwise keyboard mash CS? and Fel Barrage is shown in the "Opener Rotation" - neither of which i believe people are taking for ST fights?

I come from a Mythic raiding background and want to jump back into it asap, so any clarification on what the optimum rotations are and openers would be grand. Tried leveling with Momentum but everything has such a small hitbox haven't really been able to practice it well enough

From jumping back into the game DHs rotation seems quite slow & boring (except momentum), perhaps im missing something