Hey Add me for runs. I would like to do some tonight as well as tomorrow. Finesse#11957

Anyone wanting to do 5x rogue runs on EU Horde add me. Skeffridge#2859

Wsoares#1170 US Horde, ilvl851.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabung View Post
    Did your group killed all bosses or just the last.
    The one drop I've seen was with 2nd boss skipped, others killed. Later we started skipping first too, and no drops, but that doesn't really prove anything.

C3PBR0#1763 US Alliance. Around 860 ilvl
    Quote Originally Posted by Okard View Post
    they took out chill of the throne, if you havent looked. Youre going to do 30% less than youre used to.

need 4 ppl for votw

add me Vale#2241 (Horde - EU)
    Last edited by Roibale; 2016-09-30 at 08:37 PM.

Has anyone gotten the quest from just having one Binding? Can we get both Bindings without the quest?

Quote Originally Posted by Envyzible View Post
    Has anyone gotten the quest from just having one Binding? Can we get both Bindings without the quest?
    I read the whole thread and everyone got the quest with a single half, you dont need both to get it.

Alright. I'm still not getting the quest to trigger with my Left Binding (Nelth). I am in Combat spec before arriving, and I've tried relogging, swapping specs and waiting 5 minutes. On my first arrival I chose the insulting option, so I'm once again hoping this isn't a negative impact. Anyone having similar issues?

To clear things up, the group I was first in today: we didnt clear the first and second boss, only the worm and last and I saw 2 bindings drops so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Trupster View Post
    To clear things up, the group I was first in today: we didnt clear the first and second boss, only the worm and last and I saw 2 bindings drops so far.
    Nice, thanks for the feedback mate.

still looking for group Kenji#1607

857 Rogue looking to farm NL as well. Warllyz#1463

US Horde
    Last edited by Warllyz; 2016-09-30 at 08:38 PM.

Deleted
    Alright. I'm still not getting the quest to trigger with my Left Binding (Nelth). I am in Combat spec before arriving, and I've tried relogging, swapping specs and waiting 5 minutes. On my first arrival I chose the insulting option, so I'm once again hoping this isn't a negative impact. Anyone having similar issues?
    got the same problem and don´t know what to do now

Aseir#2738 EU looking to farm either of the instances

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reneschu View Post
    Having the same issue myself, if you find a fix for the problem please post here

Main (Rogue)
    Main alt (Monk)
    You can find me streaming, should you be interested here is a link ^.^ - (Twitch page)

Quote Originally Posted by Reneschu View Post
    Looking for more information on what may cause this or how to fix it. Has anyone received a second Binding with this problem? Does it fix itself afterwords?

10+ Year Old Account
    I can confirm I got the Neltharion Binding on my 2nd Normal run. I have all reps at Revered.

Also, I went and spoke to the dragon in Stormheim and selected the aggressive sounding response not knowing it wouldn't give me a quest. Now I am no longer able to get the dialogue choices to appear, has anyone else had this problem. Will it fix if I get the second Binding?
    I did the exact same thing without noticing, if you find a fix for the problem, i would appreciate a PM or reply when possible

Main (Rogue)
    Main alt (Monk)
    You can find me streaming, should you be interested here is a link ^.^ - (Twitch page)

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    still looking for group Kenji#1607
    Ill be home later tonight looking for a group Raxus#1895

Looking for 2 more for normal vault runs us-horde bov#1538