Thread: Gul`dan death

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Gul`dan death

Is there gona to be a cinematic after we defeat gul`dan in nigthold?If yes then who will do the finish blow illidan/anduin or someone else?Or simply not even an cinematic just simply poor death.. for gul`dan.Does blizzard announce a cinematic after we defeat gul`dan?
    I wonder if illidan will absorb this skull of gul`dan also if he appear in nigthold.
    Last edited by mmoc8f399fec7a; 2016-10-02 at 06:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ady12 View Post
    Is there gona to be a cinematic after we defeat gul`dan in nigthold?If yes then who will do the finish blow illidan/anduin or someone else?Or simply not even an cinematic just simply poor death.. for gul`dan.Does blizzard announce a cinematic after we defeat gul`dan?
    I wonder if illidan will absorb this skull of gul`dan also if he appear in nigthold.
    Nope, but we will get a screen that says "game over" the credits will then roll while we see Malfurion and Tyrande dancing.

Considering Illidan will not be in his body at this point, and Sargeras will probably have kidnapped his body at that point, I really doubt he will absorb his skull.

My bet is that on mythic we don't even fight him. According to the journal he's working with the eye of amanthul to summon some big guy into azeroth, and again according to the journal during his normal/heroic encounter he summons some lesser demmons to buy him time, but since these guys fail, he then just comes to face us himself.

So on mythic I think he actually manages to summon the big guy into azeroth(or sends us into the twisting nether to face this guy) but somehow dies in doing so.

Cinematics are usually left for the final raid tier of the expansion; The Lich King, Deathwing, Garrosh, and then Archimonde. Of course, nothing says Blizzard has to keep doing it that way so the only way to know is when the raid is finally released. Or when/if they datamine the cinematic.
    Last edited by Calfredd; 2016-10-02 at 06:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Cinematics are usually left for the final raid tier of the expansion; The Lich King, Deathwing, Garrosh was the odd one out, and then Archimonde. Of course, nothing says Blizzard has to keep doing it that way so the only way to know is when the raid is finally released. Or when/if they datamine the cinematic.
    Garrosh had a cinematic too if that's what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Garrosh had a cinematic too if that's what you mean.
    Yeah not sure why I forgot about the mini showdown between Vol'jin and Varian. Will fix.

The Gul'dan achievement is called Betrayer's Rise, so i do expect a cinematic and i definitely expect Illidan to be heavily involved.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    The Gul'dan achievement is called Betrayer's Rise, so i do expect a cinematic and i definitely expect Illidan to be heavily involved.
    Ye im pretty sure illidan will be there but wonder if it will be illidan or sargeras using illidan body and also hope there is gona to be an awsome cinematic at the end of the raid whit illidan fighting gul`dan or something else.

Deleted
    Weren't there a data mined model of Gul'dan turning into a giant demon model?

Deleted
    Anduin is gonna kill him like Gul'Dan killed Varian but this time with The Light
    jokes aside, ofc there wil be a cinamatic would be dissapointing if there isn't.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ady12 View Post
    Is there gona to be a cinematic after we defeat gul`dan in nigthold?If yes then who will do the finish blow illidan/anduin or someone else?
    There is no answer to this question yet. All we know from datamining is that Khadgar will be heavily involved in the fight.

would be dissappointing if there was not cinematic. In wod we got a few 4 minute cinematics. In legion we have more, but shorter videos. If some random Illidan quest gets a ~30 second cinematic, I fully expect a cinematic at the end of the tier.

For everyone completely inept at the lore.

Gul'dan is using the Nightwell to try to summon his master. His direct master is Kil'jaeden.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post

Gul'dan is using the Nightwell to try to summon his master. His direct master is Kil'jaeden.
    That plan again? Pfft it didn't work when Kael'Thas tried it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    Weren't there a data mined model of Gul'dan turning into a giant demon model?
    Correct, yellow, lots of spikes and flames.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    That plan again? Pfft it didn't work when Kael'Thas tried it.
    And yet here we are with Gul'Dan about to stick it up Azeroths ass and summon Kil'jaeden fully.

10+ Year Old Account
    And yet here we are with Gul'Dan about to stick it up Azeroths ass and summon Kil'jaeden fully.
    With the book of Medivh mind you, that helped. I don't think Gul'dan has that on hand. Good thing he doesn't have Sargeras's Scepter or we'd be fucked(or rather going to be fucked)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    With the book of Medivh mind you, that helped. I don't think Gul'dan has that on hand. Good thing he doesn't have Sargeras's Scepter or we'd be fucked(or rather going to be fucked)
    Gul'dan used his powers to summon Archimonde Already. He is tremendously more powerful than Kel'Thuzad. The Nightwell and the Eye of Amnathul along with Illidans body and the vast demoic energies inside it are fueling his portal.

he is trying to put Sargeras into Illidan's body.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor