Class campaign broken

Apparently this still happens to a lot of fellow paladins, no quests except choose another artifact since 102, am now 110.

Anyone had this and found a fix?

Deleted
    Do the heart of light questline and you can continue with the order halls Q's.

Quote Originally Posted by Sjorrit View Post
    Do the heart of light questline and you can continue with the order halls Q's.
    This. Paladins actually have to do the Exodar scenario to progress, I don't know if Priests do too but you should get it done ASAP as a Paladin.

this is ridiculous, my paladin didnt even get the exodar quest even though i wouldve skipped it, i dont have it at all

i'll figure it out.. thx

You have to go to Khadgar in Dalaran for it. It is required for all class campaigns.

10+ Year Old Account
    pick it up from khadgar in dal.

i see now, paladin actually gets send to khadgar, for me, just to ignore the falling star quest again like usual - didnt know it was a god damn requirement for paladins because your questlog just becomes empty

well rip, guess i have to progress some missions for the next week - thx guys

Quote Originally Posted by Utigarde View Post
    You have to go to Khadgar in Dalaran for it. It is required for all class campaigns.
    Not true (At least not to complete the Order Hall questline and unlock 3rd relic slot).
    Have leveled 6 characters, Paladin was the only one that did it (Pretty annoying as from memory the initial quest from Khadgar doesn't even show under Class Order Hall in the questlog).

I got to the same point, hit 110, had no idea what to do (Until looking it up).