Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Could it have happened? Sure, Did it? like I said earlier, 'Boldly said. But I remain... unconvinced'
    You are basically accusing Kim of the crime of falsely reporting a crime - without any shred of evidence, and directly contradicting police sources.

Quote Originally Posted by MissMin View Post
    Devastatingly sad that such a sentence could exist.
    Even moreso that it's entirely true.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Well, I never thought I'd see the day where I'd make a Kim Kardashian thread.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/02/entert...ncy/index.html

So many things I'd like to say, but I'll exert some restraint and refrain from doing so. :/
    This isn't newsworthy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    You are basically accusing Kim of the crime of falsely reporting a crime - without any shred of evidence, and directly contradicting police sources.
    Actually, I"m saying I dont believe it UNTIL I read the police statement... of which I have seen none... Do you have one to share? If so then provide it... Otherwise, stop trying to put words in my mouth that I didn't say... I said what I meant, I meant what I said.

Now... provide the police statement.

Additionally, I'll add, IF in fact that she was robbed at gunpoint then there is a certain amount of sympathy to be had.
    Last edited by Seranthor; 2016-10-03 at 10:59 AM.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Deleted
    "IF" a crime was committed. Then she has my deepest sympathies. No person should ever go through that..
    However..
    That family has proven in the past they will do absolutely anything to get them selves trending on social media.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somehow this is America's fault.

Also the jokes and puns in here so far are brilliant.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Well, I never thought I'd see the day where I'd make a Kim Kardashian thread.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/02/entert...ncy/index.html

So many things I'd like to say, but I'll exert some restraint and refrain from doing so. :/
    Never thought I'd see the day where I would bother to read one.

So they held her at gunpoint and did what? Robbed her? Scared her and left?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    So they held her at gunpoint and did what? Robbed her? Scared her and left?
    Stole $10 million worth of her jewelry.

I for one am glad she didn't get shot and killed. Not because I care for her as a person or a human being, but rather because it'd just dominate the news cycle for way too long, and Kanye would have an aneurysm trying to come up with something meaningful to say about it. Not that I care if Kanye has an aneurysm, but that, too, would just be talked about everywhere way too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    i hope she is ok. noone deserves to go through a traumatic experience, no matter what you think of her.
    Hi

I see no reason why someone would travel with millions of dollars worth of jewelry. However if you did, it would seem you could also afford armed bodyguards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    i hope she is ok. noone deserves to go through a traumatic experience, no matter what you think of her.
    Well, since she is OK, and all she lost was her trinkets, there's really nothing wrong in hoping she takes this as a learning experience.

Kim is pulling a Ryan Lochte?

Did... Did she died?

I highly doubt this is a publicity stunt. You don't falsely report than men dressed as cops robbed you. Even they aren't that stupid, even though they are dumb enough to travel with that much jewelry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chill down neckbeards.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-10-03 at 01:42 PM.

Deleted
    Masked guy with gun, YOU HAD ONE JOB!

I read that as, "Kanye West had left his seat" and pictured him watching a show as one of the guests, then just standing up and feeling the need to inform ALL of the other guests and the musicians that there is a family emergency.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iseeyou View Post
    Chill down neckbeards.
    Had I posted something like this, I'd be instantly infracted for "minor flaming" or "trolling". But, since you're most likely going to not be, since you're not me, I'll hop on this and turn it into a dialogue instead.

Who are the so-called "neckbeards" you're referring to, why are they "neckbeards", and why should they "chill down"?

Deleted
    Who's Kim Kardashian?