Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Exclamation Corrupted Ashbringer Hidden Artifact Appearance - Steps by steps full guide

Hello boys and girls!
    Made a step by step guide, with all NPCS and item location, and best places to farm it!

Also under my video in comment section people sharing Slime experience, and what tactic they use to get on empty server where Slime is spawned!
    Also tactic for BWL first boss for newcomers and location of Dire Maul West <-for Prince, and Dire Maul North - as best palce for farm Dusty Tome!

In description box, there is timecode for each step!

STEP 1: Alterac Valley 0:18
    STEP 2: A Dusty Tome 0:45
    STEP 3: Combine Nat Pagle Books 1:20
    STEP 4: Nefarian's Head 1:33
    STEP 5: Prince Tortheldrin 3:01
    STEP 6: Bardu Shareye 3:27
    STEP 7: Hearthglen 3:37
    STEP 8: Large Vile Slime 3:51
    STEP 9: Archmage Timolain 4:26
    STEP 10: Shard Of Darkness 4:38
    STEP 11: Lord Maxwell Tyrosus 4:54
    STEP 12: Dalaran Flight Master 5:10
    STEP 13: GET YOUR CORRUPTED ASHBRINGER 5:43

STEP1: Alterac Valley - Loot player corpses to get Nat Pagle's Guide To Extreme Anglin'
    STEP 2: Dire Maul - Loot A thoroughly Read Copy of "Nat Pagle's Guide To Extreme Anglin'" from the Dusty Tome (red book on floor)
    STEP 3: Order Hall/Class Hall - ask Sister Elda (Artifact research NPC) to Combine Nat Pagle books - to do this action you have to be on level 6 Artifact Knowledge
    STEP 4: Blackwing Lair - Kill Nefarian and loot Nefarian's Head.
    STEP 5: Dire Maul WEST - Talk to Prince Totheldrin (final boss) don't kill boss "IMMOL'THAR"(big 2 head dog) or u wont able to talk to Prince Totheldrin
    STEP 6 HORDE SIDE: Tirisfal Glades Bulwark - talk to Bardu Sharpeye - hiding behind Tent
    STEP 6 ALLIANCE SIDE: Chillwind camp - talk to female dward right behind the house
    STEP 7: Western Plaguelands Hearthglen - read journal of Grand inquisitor Isillien
    STEP 8,9,10 - all in the same place
    STEP 8: Western Plaguelands - kill Large Vile Slime and loot Phylactery (ATTENTION LONG RESPAWN TIME)
    STEP 9: Western Plaguelands - Use Phylactery and talk to Archmage Timolain
    STEP 10: Western Plaguelands - Fish Shard of Darkness in the river next to Large Vile Slime ( level of fishing skill not affect at all its random)
    STEP 11: Order Hall / Class Hall - Talk to Lord Maxwell Tyrosus and turn in Shard of Darkness and after pick quest from him ( Lord Maxwell Tyrosus your follower should be in a hall not on a mission, if on a mission wait him)
    STEP 12: Dalaran - Talk to Dalaran Flight Master and now u will able to ask him to send you in the Archerus: The Ebon Hold
    STEP 13: When you are in Archerus The Ebon Hold, talk with 4 horsemen and complete the quest!
    Last edited by mmoc8c6a1c2059; 2016-10-20 at 07:50 PM.

Next time write a text, nobody is going to watch you babble, because most people are smarter than you and can read faster. Also, you're not funny.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    Next time write a text, nobody is going to watch you babble, because most people are smarter than you and can read faster. Also, you're not funny.
    Orrrrr thanks for the guide...it's really helpful maybe? :P

Is there a way or script to make sure you have correctly done all the pre-requisites to the fishing? I have talked to Timolian but I am now past 1600 fish and am starting to get worried that I missed something.

Also I managed to find the slime in an odd way, I was phased into a realm with a ton of players waiting for the slime, so I relogged to try and zone back to my server. Sure enough the slime was there an I was all alone. Thanks for the guide!

Edit: Snagged it at about 1700 fish, papa bless.
    Last edited by arrav; 2016-10-04 at 03:01 AM.

Welcome to the MMO-C forums everyone! Enjoy your stay.

Are you retard or just a dick?

Thx for the guide, i will def check it out this week when i will start the chain to unlock skin.

P.S. Why would you be rude to some1 who spent time and effort trying to help out others, it is not like she is getting paid for this or anything. You can always comment criticism on how to improve a video, but you gotta do it in none-asshole manner.

I'm sure the guide and video are appreciated by those wanting an entertaining break down.
    Appreciate the video and good luck on your future work.
    Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one who thinks this skin doesn't fit Paladin fantasy?
    PM me weird stuff :3

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrops View Post
    There's many forms of "paladin fantasy". Just need to dig deep. It fits just fine for anyone who wants to seperate themselves from the crusader fantasy and lean towards something darker. It's fine imo.

On topic: watched your video before the post. Was useful, thanks!

Admittedly, I would love to use this weapon skin for my Unholy DK set. It may not be the divine weapon that most Paladins would keep intact, but I like the option and variety provided by the corrupted skin.

What didn't make any sense to me during the last questline: Maxwell Tyrosus telling Darion that his father, Alexandros, would be proud. Would he really?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Agreed, it just looks like a generic DK weapon. I get that it's a skin designed by the current art team to pay homage to the Corrupted Ashbringer skin from Vanilla, however I would much have preferred the Corrupted Ashbringer skin from Vanilla lol, or even better a HD remake.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Agreed, it just looks like a generic DK weapon. I get that it's a skin designed by the current art team to pay homage to the Corrupted Ashbringer skin from Vanilla, however I would much have preferred the Corrupted Ashbringer skin from Vanilla lol, or even better a HD remake.
    they should have used the vanilla skin since that weapon is out of the game .... no reason not.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    they should have used the vanilla skin since that weapon is out of the game .... no reason not.

There are ppl that still have the weapon so no,it wouldnt make any sense, let the old model stay unique for the ones that have it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the guide but I can hardly find the interest to play the game already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

The only reason they didnt give the old Corrupted look was the same reason we can't xmog legendaries. The entitled asshats in this game who put the "time" and "effort" into those RNG drops feel like they still need to be special and want to let what they collected sit in the Bank can collect dust (more of a rant on legendaries than the old Corrupted look but its the same reasoning for both situations)

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoTorres View Post
    Are you retard or just a dick?
    He's just a dick. Read his post history. Unless he's posting about something he himself particularly likes, his posts are essentially negative. Either complaining about some change, or pissing on someone.

5 Days no slime,yet this aids guide didnt help a shit,fucking burn already.

Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    There are ppl that still have the weapon so no,it wouldnt make any sense, let the old model stay unique for the ones that have it.
    its been unique so meh... i'm one for never removing anything from game though, old nax should be put back in for farming as well as old ZG etc...
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

1700 fish? Jesus..
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal