Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    "everything must follow medieval traadition, pay no attention to the robots, spacecraft or gender equality"
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    Why does it have to be a woman? He could marry Wrathion and they could adopt little Westfall babies.
    Because hes a dragon. That's ridiculous and hasn't ever occurred before.

BUT MAL THEY COULD BE THE FIRST OPENLY GAY AS WELL AS THE FIRST HUMAN - DRAGON RELATIONSHIP

-_- ... I just.... I can't even
    Last edited by Maletalana; 2016-10-04 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    Wrathion is living in the dustbin under the basement stairs, in a loincloth and with no food or water, where Blizzard leaves all abandoned characters. ;/

I really liked his storyline in MoP and then he just... disappeared. They gave him the one-off send-off in Admiral Taylor's questline text and that was it.

Given his professed level of concern about the Legion arriving on Azeroth, his absence is pretty sad.

ETA: As far as Anduin - my bet is that he'll never marry at all. They seem bent upon turning him into a martyr/leader thing.
    He'll show up in a later patch. Him pretending to be a tauren just didn't make any sense
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

What's worse than this thread is that you literally cannot make a thread about Anduin or Wrathion before fags storm it with their fanfic.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Anduin will probably marry some random NPC girl for political reasons, but we all know he will get some frequent visits from Wrathion. For "sparring" matches, of course.

Blizzard's lazy. Anduin will either marry Tess Greymane who returned from left field after vanishing in the worgen intro in Cata or he'll marry Valeera Sanguinar. Why Valeera? She was intended to be a romance option for Varian until it was changed to him seeing her more as a daughter. Why do that unless they're eluding to potentially Anduin marrying her instead. Varian seeing her as a daughter suggests potentially a daughter-in-law relationship. He respected her which also shows he likely would have allowed his son to marry her.

I honestly hope it's not Tess. She's too old for him. Same with Calia or Jaina. I'd rather he married a Blood Elf or a High Elf. Varian was the one who effectively caused the High Elves to leave the alliance by not helping them against Arthas (although not like Varian could have done anything anyway). Makes sense for Anduin to be the one to repair relations. Do think it'd be strange for Anduin to marry a rogue considering Garona killed Llane but guess that'd be water under the bridge.

Worst case scenario they pull what they did with Thrall and pull out a wife for him from no where, have a 5 minute courtship where he falls head over heels in love, and he marries her. She's then never seen again except for during a 30 second quest when it's announced he now has an heir.

Considering Anduin's shown with the Draenei in the Son of the Wolf comic prequel for Legion, that makes me wonder if Anduin will end up marrying a Draenei instead. Since you see no wife with him, it can suggest he's either a widower, his wife is back on Azeroth, his wife's just off panel, or he never married at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    She never died, it turns out. She is a figure in the rogue class hall, and reveals her death to have been a bit of last minute emergency stagecraft, a special effect produced by one of her poisons to make good her escape from the Deadmines.
    Allright, I haven't played a rogue in Legion yet. :P Wowwiki mentioned it only very briefly, and while I was just quickly browsing through it I mistook it as a description of her past.

Anyways, Vanessa will still have a murder charge pending on her because of the slaughter of the Furlbrow family in Westfall. Not really fit to be queen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    ETA: As far as Anduin - my bet is that he'll never marry at all. They seem bent upon turning him into a martyr/leader thing.
    He's the King and has no siblings, and to my knowledge no other living relatives either. It's his duty to marry to ensure succession.

Quote Originally Posted by Maletalana View Post
    Because hes a dragon. That's ridiculous and hasn't ever occurre
    It's not like Dragons are known for being picky.

and Kalecgos jumps on anything slightly magical.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't be accepting that there are other lifestyle choices? Is that what you're referring to?
    You're trying so hard to start a flame war aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Allright, I haven't played a rogue in Legion yet. :P Wowwiki mentioned it only very briefly, and while I was just quickly browsing through it I mistook it as a description of her past.

Anyways, Vanessa will still have a murder charge pending on her because of the slaughter of the Furlbrow family in Westfall. Not really fit to be queen.
    Oh, I tend to agree she'd be a stretch. Not impossible to write one's way out of though. Depends on if they establish that she's some sort of folk hero to enough of the smallfolk in Stormwind's kingdom, or something, and Anduin pardons/marries her. That part I have no trouble believing; believing she wouldn't murder him in the face just for kicks I have trouble believing.

He's the King and has no siblings, and to my knowledge no other living relatives either. It's his duty to marry to ensure succession.
    And specifically, to take a female bride who is capable of giving him an heir.

Overall, Tess or Lorna make the most sense in terms of strengthening the ties between Gilneas and Stormwind (especially with Genn having basically took a flaming shit on Anduin by deciding to wage his own personal jihad on Sylvanas rather than having the Alliance's forces in the Broken Isles focusing on the Legion), they are both highborne ladies, and of an age with him, or at least more of an age with him than Jaina or Calia or such ideas.

Duh it's obviously Wrathi--

Why does it have to be a woman? He could marry Wrathion and they could adopt little Westfall babies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrus View Post
    Wrathion, ofc.

OT, I think Calia is still kicking around, even though she's not claiming any titles or crown. That's a thread that could be explored later. Tess is also a fair player. Or, they could pull an Aggra and make an entirely new character for a potential love interest for our dear boy-king.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    Wrathion. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by the boar View Post
    ..wrathion. where have you been?
    Oh. Beaten to it.

what would be COOL and FUN and INTERESTING? Wrathion. Let's do this internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    There's like no female protagonists in the Alliance on the Human side, and Jaina's gone full Dreadlord mode.

I'd like to see him and Yrel have Light behbees myself.
    It will be a NE warrior and that my friends is how you make a NE paladin. Boo yah!

Quote Originally Posted by Caeth View Post
    what would be COOL and FUN and INTERESTING? Wrathion. Let's do this internet.
    It would be nonsensical, incoherent, and pointless. Completely breaking the illusion that Azeroth is an actual world with a coherent internal reality. Even if Anduin was (for no logical reason) to fall in love with a not-old-god-corrupted-just-free-range-evil little bastard black dragon, he wouldn't abandon his duty to his kingdom. There are no number of political brownie points Blizzard could be trying to score that would override how big of a shit that takes on their worldbuilding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yrel /waggle

Or Wrathion. The dragon would definitely be top tho. But I'm not sure if Stormwind needs a boy-king getting rammed by a dragon, doesn't look great in terms of leadership.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    It would be nonsensical, incoherent, and pointless. Completely breaking the illusion that Azeroth is an actual world with a coherent internal reality. Even if Anduin was (for no logical reason) to fall in love with a not-old-god-corrupted-just-free-range-evil little bastard black dragon, he wouldn't abandon his duty to his kingdom. There are no number of political brownie points Blizzard could be trying to score that would override how big of a shit that takes on their worldbuilding.
    Definitely. He could play around with dragons on the side though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Wrathion kind of fits blizzards profile right now. It's kind of the RIGHT TIME for a major leader to come out of the closet.. wait, and he's a dragon.. that's a whole new level right!

#lovethis

- - - Updated - - -

btw, it cannot be jaina because she's a dreadlord, and nobody else in the alliance is worthy

Does he have to marry anyone? Are you thinking about it in a GoT sense? In WoW varian didn't remarry. Voljin had no one. Baine has no one. Sylvanas (kinda) has no one.

The only person who actually has a partner is Thrall with Aggra and Malf+Tyrande.

Leaders in wow don't really have partners like IRL royalty or other franchises like GoT.

Definitely wrathion

10+ Year Old Account
    Tyrande. /10char
    [/URL]

Time for blizzard to introduce a friendly teenage orc - for that true romeo and juliette 'unite the races' vibe....