Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by adventurer View Post
    "Ukraine started by an illegal, western sponsored coup. "
    I was actively participating in demontrations in Kyiv, my family was participating, I am Ukrainian. Russians would like to believe protests were sponsored by West. I can only laugh in their pity faces, losers . I am glad Putin is president of Russia - he will destroy it better than anyone else.
    It's not as if we have an intercepted call between two Americans setting up the next Ukrainian government.
    But hey, at least you accept that the legal Ukrainian government got overthrown. Shit goes bad at coups dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was actively participating in demontrations in Kyiv, my family was participating, I am Ukrainian. Russians would like to believe protests were sponsored by West. I can only laugh in their pity faces, losers . I am glad Putin is president of Russia - he will destroy it better than anyone else.
    Quickly, run to the US embassy to get your righteous payment!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    It's not as if we have an intercepted call between two Americans setting up the next Ukrainian government.
    But hey, at least you accept that the legal Ukrainian government got overthrown. Shit goes bad at coups dude.
    define coup? Then prove it had place in Ukraine. Prove president of Russia is legit. I believe he is not legit president and I think we should talk about that too.

- - - Updated - - -

In fact russian parlament (Duma) is not legit atm as they were elected on occupied territory (Krym) - which is not recognized to be part of Russia by any civilized country. It means Russian goverment is ILLEGAL right now.

define coup? Then prove it had place in Ukraine. Prove president of Russia is legit. I believe he is not legit president and I think we should talk about that too.
    Coup is when the legally elected government gets overthrown with means other than elections.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Quickly, run to the US embassy to get your righteous payment!!!
    HAHAHAH russians only view world by the shit they live in

йди накуй собі щастя москалику )))

- - - Updated - - -

Coup is when the legally elected government gets overthrown with means other than elections.
    Currect government of Ukraine is legally elected. Current government of Russia is not legally elected.

Currect government of Ukraine is legally elected. Current government of Russia is not legally elected.
    Removing the legal government by force is a coup. There was a coup that took place in Ukraine and that cost you thousands of lives (in eastern Ukraine).

Also, Ukrainians were warned a couple of months before the civil war in your parliament by tsarov.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gbVOr6n8Ww

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    How can one be russianphobe if they are Russian?
    I'm German and I despise a lot of german traits and what germany stands for today. But it is a little contradictory.

You do realize that the masses protesting in these cases are not paid or sponsored, right? You pay a selected, relativly smart few who rally the masses of gullible people. Basically, what every politician does. The way you argue, you belong exactly into that category.

I'm btw not saying that I support the theory that the west supported the coup in the ukraine, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Removing the legal government by force is a coup. There was a coup that took place in Ukraine and that cost you thousands of lives (in eastern Ukraine).

Also, Ukrainians were warned a couple of months before the civil war in your parliament by tsarov.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gbVOr6n8Ww
    HAHAHAHA
    When Yanukovich fled to Russia (for unknown reasons, perhaps because he was using guns vs unarmed protestants) Ukrainian government was LEGALLY elected. Tsarov is russian spy, don't live in Ukraine for 2 years now and is not respected by ukrainians.
    Russian goverment IS NOT LEGAL as it was elected in Krym which is not part of paRussia.

10+ Year Old Account
    HAHAHAH russians only view world by the shit they live in

йди накуй собі щастя москалику )))
    ???

I was on your side, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Russia playing the only diplomatic card it has.

"Do what we say or NUKES!!!"
    Uh... listen guy...I hate to tell you, but that's the card america's been playing since the 50's.
    And it's not like russia started the cold war or the arms race.
    In fact it's quite ironic you post that.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    Yeah, we should just bend over and let him do what he wants, right?
    isn't this the US that is doing what they want all over the world...?

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    IYou do realize that the masses protesting in these cases are not paid or sponsored, right? You pay a selected, relativly smart few who rally the masses of gullible people. Basically, what every politician does. The way you argue, you belong exactly into that category.

I'm btw not saying that I support the theory that the west supported the coup in the ukraine, but it wouldn't surprise me.
    My whole family was participating in protests against pro russian government (which , as we know now, was antiukrainian), all my friends , we spent our own money to support protests because we belived in it. Without people' will for change West' money would not help. I believe everything was done right, ukrainians made right choice and Ukraine is moving in the right direction. Russia should return our land and pay for ukrainians it killed and kills every day. Putin and many others should be judged in Gaaga. Russia is artificial country and I think it will collapse same as soviet union sooner or later ( sooner is better for everyone).

Why sign treaties if they could be disregarded when they're inconvenient?

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Why sign treaties if they could be disregarded when they're inconvenient?
    inconvenient? did you read the article?

Deleted
    HAHAHAHA
    When Yanukovich fled to Russia (for unknown reasons, perhaps because he was using guns vs unarmed protestants) Ukrainian government was LEGALLY elected. Tsarov is russian spy, don't live in Ukraine for 2 years now and is not respected by ukrainians.
    Russian goverment IS NOT LEGAL as it was elected in Krym which is not part of paRussia.
    You can destroy your own country whichever way you please, I don't mind/care. It's your own future and the future of your kids you fucked up with, not mine.
    One thing however... yanukovich was not removed following the rightful democratic process.

- - - Updated - - -

My whole family was participating in protests against pro russian government (which , as we know now, was antiukrainian), all my friends , we spent our own money to support protests because we belived in it. Without people' will for change West' money would not help. I believe everything was done right, ukrainians made right choice and Ukraine is moving in the right direction. Russia should return our land and pay for ukrainians it killed and kills every day. Putin and many others should be judged in Gaaga. Russia is artificial country and I think it will collapse same as soviet union sooner or later ( sooner is better for everyone).
    Yes well, in order to organise a protest they need sheeps too. I guess that is the role you and your family was filling in.
    By the way, how does it feel to have fought, watched your brothers die, while achieving nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post

Yes well, in order to organise a protest they need sheeps too. I guess that is the role you and your family was filling in.
    By the way, how does it feel to have fought, watched your brothers die, while achieving nothing?
    What he said. The 'artificial state' just took back what was gifted to you 50 years ago, and nobody in the west cares, and if russia wanted it, they'd swallow you whole, and nobody in the Ukraine could prevent it, and nobody in the west would do anything to help you. Keep talking big all you want. All this conflict did for the Ukraine was loose you the Krim and lives. Nothing was gained.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    What he said. The 'artificial state' just took back what was gifted to you 50 years ago, and nobody in the west cares, and if russia wanted it, they'd swallow you whole, and nobody in the Ukraine could prevent it, and nobody in the west would do anything to help you. Keep talking big all you want. All this conflict did for the Ukraine was loose you the Krim and lives. Nothing was gained.
    Nothing was gained. Out of this Ukraine debacle, the only party that lost it ALL is Ukraine itself. They gained absolutely nothing. Old school politics is still up and running, old school politicians are still up there, the place is now politically, socially and economically broken, thousands of Ukrainian died and thousand more suffered the consequences of an idiotic civil war, extremists gained immense power...

... what can I say.... well done

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Putin. Checkmate.

US is led by a bunch of morons.
    Nice joke.

Our conventional weapons are destructive enough. Nukes should be out of play. The sooner we get rid of them, the better.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-10-04 at 09:32 PM.

President Gorbachev and President Reagan worked so hard to end the Cold War... and we are going to fucking squander this shit in less than a decade. GG assholes.