Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    Presumably you'd be fine with them making a re-colour available, as they did with Core Hounds, but leaving the original only for the people who got that?
    I would. It's not about the model or color. It's about the mount and the promotion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    I would. It's not about the model or color. It's about the mount and the promotion.
    I 100% agree, it's about the promotion, and I bet Chris Metzins Badge is rolling in its grave right now thinking about giving that limited warlords deathwheel out to people after the promotion ended.. no sir not me!

lol, really though, it's an OhKAY mount, but... I guess the cool part was the short side of things.. oh and seeing VHELL watch these nubs pvp in wow lol (must go back and watch that episode)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    I 100% agree, it's about the promotion, and I bet Chris Metzins Badge is rolling in its grave right now thinking about giving that limited warlords deathwheel out to people after the promotion ended.. no sir not me!

lol, really though, it's an OhKAY mount, but... I guess the cool part was the short side of things.. oh and seeing VHELL watch these nubs pvp in wow lol (must go back and watch that episode)
    That makes promotions like these obsolete, what is the point in doing them, if you gonna give it away anyways no matter what the result is.

10+ Year Old Account
    These comments i hate so much. They were limitted time event and yet people feel the urge they deserve it as much as those who werent inactive.
    Am i only one who thinks, people like them, ruin the game?

Saying they ruin the game is a bit much

I collect and do things to make sure i got them, if you feel lazy, you shouldn't be able to still get it.
    Its a sweet mount and I think players should have the chance to buy it still.

It really isn't a big deal IMO.

I took a 4 month break in MoP (after my guild finally died) and paid for a month just to get it (and was worth it). I voted for the Alliance bike though and bought that one win it didn't win.

#teambothbikes

Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    That makes promotions like these obsolete, what is the point in doing them, if you gonna give it away anyways no matter what the result is.
    Listen, I think we deserve to get everything for free - RankJuan Titles, World First Titles, Glad Mounts, Mythic End Boss Mounts.. you name it, we should get them for just logging in

#TRIGGERED

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    This argument is never really going to wash whilst the Alliance gets to keep buying theirs for 100k, and anyway, you can get a re-coloured Core Hound so don't pretend you're missing out on much.

The whole thing is completely stupid, though - all they have to do is to do precisely the same thing as with the Core Hound - re-colour it and re-issue it (for 100k). Or don't even re-colour it - just add some sort of dongle or otherwise slightly modify the model. That way no-one can complain.
    There isn't a valid point to your argument either, though. It's a game and Horde players aren't entitled to anything just because they play Horde. It's an item that Blizzard wanted to have be unique and free to earn (since the Horde won). 100k is a lot for an ugly ass Ally mount (that I don't own btw), there is a reason the Horde won.

So the Horde mount is no longer available, or costs money now? If you can still buy the Alliance mount, and the Horde one is unobtainable, that is kind of fucked up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post

I took a 4 month break in MoP (after my guild finally died) and paid for a month just to get it (and was worth it). I voted for the Alliance bike though and bought that one win it didn't win.

#teambothbikes

If they wanted to give us both mounts, they shouldn't had made it into a competition.

I don't really care one way or the other, but it is kind of bullshit that the losers still have their mount available in some form, and the winners don't.

They should either make the Horde one for sale, or get rid of the alliance one.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post

#teambothbikes

It looks like you are riding a Caterpillar. Seriously it looks like a bug.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    I think it's the fact that the Alliance one is available for 10k gold and the Horde one isn't is the issue, rather than "I want my free mount"
    Did they reduce the price? That ugly bike was 100k last expac.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion Fan View Post
    Did they reduce the price? That ugly bike was 100k last expac.
    Still is m8 <3 - but yeah, the reason it's so sought after IMO, it's the cost - anything that's rare in the game is neat to anyone. If something is common, I mean - it's just something you see all of the time. But when you see something fun/unique, even if it looks like a piece of shit, you almost want it because it's so rare.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I think you'll find that's where you and the people asking for the Deathwheel to be brought be back differ.

If Blizzard brought it back with a re-colour or minor model change and slightly different name, easily 98% of the people complaining about it would shut up instantly, and you'd be happy too, if I understand correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Extremely unlikely they'll make it a recolor, since it's based of a real design and that would degrade the value of it in-game.
    They casually "degraded" the value of my Core Hound, and countless other once-exclusive mounts, why not degrade this? That's not a real reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    There isn't a valid point to your argument either, though. It's a game and Horde players aren't entitled to anything just because they play Horde. It's an item that Blizzard wanted to have be unique and free to earn (since the Horde won). 100k is a lot for an ugly ass Ally mount (that I don't own btw), there is a reason the Horde won.
    Did you read my post? Kind of seems like you didn't. The problem is very simple to solve. You can make almost everyone happy, even the OP.