hey guys, talking about mythic + this nerf hurts to much? or just for mythic raiding?¿

Ill not raid this patch in mythic, so im focusing on mythic +, i want level a warrior, is still the best tank with druids? (i dont like play bear so is the reason because i choosed warrior)

alraedy have a pala, but my healer hates me because he overheal me to much and wasting mana a lot, so we think warrior will be better since absortion is better than self healing
    Last edited by BlingtiN; 2016-10-05 at 04:56 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morghie View Post
    It is live in US and it is 33% less IP for EVERY cast - so down to 0,8 from 1.2 mil

Add to that fix to Vengeance bug and it's a close to 50% nerf... kneejerk reaction, I know - but I feel we got shafted really hard... TO THE GROUND comes to my mind right now - oh, and at the same time Guardian Druid is left untouched
    Druids aren't allowed to be nerfed and if they're they're not allowed to be shat on m8.

Yep, the fuck is going on, we're taking so much dmg now even in a M+4, it's ridiculous. This is what happens when people that don't understand how warriors play this expac, they QQ bcoz they see a warrior no.1 on the healing meters then think we're OP. Without IP up we get shit on. It's a constant spam cycle now to generate rage, or hope for a dragon scales & ultimatum proc to get that IP!

Quote Originally Posted by maverick1625 View Post
    Yep, the fuck is going on, we're taking so much dmg now even in a M+4, it's ridiculous. This is what happens when people that don't understand how warriors play this expac, they QQ bcoz they see a warrior no.1 on the healing meters then think we're OP. Without IP up we get shit on. It's a constant spam cycle now to generate rage, or hope for a dragon scales & ultimatum proc to get that IP!
    As much as hate those people who cry how OP Warrior is in heroic dungeons, this latest nerf goes fully to warriors who cried about rage starvation after the original nerfs. Blizzard listened to them and gave us some rage generation and compensated that with the huge IP nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkke View Post
    As much as hate those people who cry how OP Warrior is in heroic dungeons, this latest nerf goes fully to warriors who cried about rage starvation after the original nerfs. Blizzard listened to them and gave us some rage generation and compensated that with the huge IP nerf.
    The rage they gave back was the rage they nerfed last week.You are forgeting the other stuffa they nerfed. Vengence especially. It hurts our rage and we cant generate IP like before.so turns out that they nerfed both our rage and IP

Deleted
    Welcome how DKs have always felt. Mitigation skills shouldn't show on meters.

15+ Year Old Account
    So i managed +9 last night guess i have to aim for + 5-6 today.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    It can be done! Damage taken wise vers/mastery stacked, +9 was not a big deal threat to me as a tank at all with talents 3(sometimes 1 if groups needs more AOE cc hard)-2-3-3-3-3-3(sometimes 2). Just need spot on HAM Deeps. Grats on your progress.

And another one that thinks the SS rage buff compensate the ip nerf... The two have no relation whatsoever. Easy to blame the warriors that wanted the gameplay to not feel like shit. Stop QQing about losing our OP status.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe cuz US had useless affixes last week too ? You don't even know what high level mm+ is about since Overflowing is a non issue.

make revenge generate 10 rage so that singlet target rotation consists more than 2 buttons on the gcd
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

Quote Originally Posted by daed4 View Post
    Welcome how DKs have always felt. Mitigation skills shouldn't show on meters.

Buddy I mained DK in all Cata, i know how DK's could spike, this is different, warriors DON'T have a self healing model to fall back on when we dip! I have also tanked prog on every other tank class, don't give me this bullshit about DK's, they also got fucked this expac. This expac is the most imbalanced tanks have ever been period!! This bullshit needs something serious fixing, & Blizzard needs to fuckin play their own game instead of listening to these whiny plebs.

Deleted
    Buddy I mained DK in all Cata, i know how DK's could spike, this is different, warriors DON'T have a self healing model to fall back on when we dip! I have also tanked prog on every other tank class, don't give me this bullshit about DK's, they also got fucked this expac. This expac is the most imbalanced tanks have ever been period!! This bullshit needs something serious fixing, & Blizzard needs to fuckin play their own game instead of listening to these whiny plebs.
    Absorbs>Healing to start with. FACT "Buddy".
    DKs get nerf after nerf because "They heal up too much! See this recount" when the other recount side has them taking all the damage.

Quote Originally Posted by daed4 View Post
    Absorbs>Healing to start with. FACT "Buddy".
    DKs get nerf after nerf because "They heal up too much! See this recount" when the other recount side has them taking all the damage.
    WTF are you even talking about??? I acknowledge DK nerfs, but don't fucking compare the two when DK SELF healing & their shield is based around a gameplay system which revolves around dmg taken. We don't have a self heal to bring us back up. Not even comparing the two classes directly, DK's got fucked over hard this expac. Point is these nerfs have reached a point where we just got shafted royally!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellianar View Post

Maybe cuz US had useless affixes last week too ? You don't even know what high level mm+ is about since Overflowing is a non issue.
    Sorry but i dont get what anything you said has to do what with i said? We had Raging/Necrotic and Fortified this week.
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2016-10-05 at 08:47 AM.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Sorry but i dont get what anything you said has to do what with i said?
    Ah, didn't see that you were crying without any real world experience to back it up, my bad !

Ah, didn't see that you were crying without any real world experience to back it up, my bad !
    he wasn't crying at all , he had a valid point. Not sure where you came up with that one....

And another one that thinks the SS rage buff compensate the ip nerf... The two have no relation whatsoever. Easy to blame the warriors that wanted the gameplay to not feel like shit. Stop QQing about losing our OP status.
    "We are discussing a potential hotfix to increase rage generation from Shield Slam and reduce Ignore Pain's maximum absorption, so hopefully that will help with any 'clunky' feeling you guys have been noting." - Ornyx

They were definitely part of same same hotfix that was applied because people kept whining about the "clunky feeling".

"We are discussing a potential hotfix to increase rage generation from Shield Slam and reduce Ignore Pain's maximum absorption, so hopefully that will help with any 'clunky' feeling you guys have been noting." - Ornyx

They were definitely part of same same hotfix that was applied because people kept whining about the "clunky feeling".
    How does nerfing ip have anything to do with the clunkiness of our rotation ?

They aligned SS rage with the vengeance nerf (1/3 of an ip cost) but needed to bring IP down because that was the main reason behind the vengeance change. IP was going to get nerfed anyway they didn't decide to nerf IP by 33% on a whim because they added 10 rage to SS.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gamgee76 View Post
    he wasn't crying at all , he had a valid point. Not sure where you came up with that one....
    A valid point ? He said he was going to go from doing +9 to 5-6 without any testing to back it up. What is it but crying ? Or that means no tank other than war could do +7 and upper mm+ ? Then we needed a nerf for sure.

15+ Year Old Account
    I took a random number and maybe i can do 7 or 8 but "if" we got the same affixes as last reset that prob wont the case, if that in your eyes is crying then call it what you want but i was being realistic.

Deleted
    REAL TALK:

How bad is warrior now? From BrM to Druid. Druid level? Clearly under druid? BrM level? BDK Level?