Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Ah, yes, this is indeed twitter...

Can't you take off the first legendary and use the new one?

You're right. you should delete both in protest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Can't you take off the first legendary and use the new one?
    then i would be missing an item..
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

Deleted
    Fuck off you got 2 legendaries and complain about having wasted 90 minutes??

I think everyone except for yourself would gladly make that trade.... Even if they are many days from being able to use both

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Will this community ever be happy?
    No. No they won't.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh also
    deus ex man kind divided started crashing at the first elevator on the first mission
    on the same day all of this happened

- - - Updated - - -

then i was tortured for an hour with something in my eye and it hurt a lot after all of that other stuff happened

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pereqt View Post
    Fuck off you got 2 legendaries and complain about having wasted 90 minutes??

I think everyone except for yourself would gladly make that trade.... Even if they are many days from being able to use both
    you're clearly not understanding the point of this topic
    everything that could go wrong went wrong yesterday
    the NEW deus ex is broken then
    i could of looted a 2nd legendary 2 weeks from now so i could use it
    but instead i can't use it
    then 2 dungeons are a failure
    then something is stuck in my eye

How exactly are your adventures in a dungeon relevant to the issue of you getting a second legendary from a world boss?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    but how would you feel if all of this happened to you
    it's like
    imagine winning a $1mill value car but it's missing a steering wheel
    then your house burns down later in the day
    then your girlfriend/boyfriend divorces you
    then you go to some club meeting to say all of this
    and everyone is like..atleast you got that car with no steering wheel
    Are you a complete idiot? Did all of that happen to you after you got your second legendary and you couldn't use if for 12 days? No? Then shut the fuck up, seriously. Jesus christ some people..

I truly hope I never have the displeasure of meeting you IRL, OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    not only that but i missed 3 slimes that spawned yesterday
    the only day the large vile slime has ever spawned 3 times in 1 day and i miss all of them

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    How exactly are your adventures in a dungeon relevant to the issue of you getting a second legendary from a world boss?
    figure it out

oh also
    deus ex man kind divided started crashing at the first elevator on the first mission
    on the same day all of this happened

- - - Updated - - -

then i was tortured for an hour with something in my eye and it hurt a lot after all of that other stuff happened
    How is it even related to 'General Discussions' in WoW?
    How is it related to legendaries?

Deleted
    How is this thread still open?

Just keep an eye out for a decent purple to use in place of the other Legendary.

Deleted
    It's time to stop posting, skannerz22.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarix View Post
    What did any of that have to do with the legendary? Like you could have just left that out and your crying would have been the same.
    How else would we know he has 2 legendaries?

but how would you feel if all of this happened to you
    it's like
    imagine winning a $1mill value car but it's missing a steering wheel
    then your house burns down later in the day
    then your girlfriend/boyfriend divorces you
    then you go to some club meeting to say all of this
    and everyone is like..atleast you got that car with no steering wheel
    This is really quite the exaggeration and not really the same.....

See how much flame someone in guild chat would get if they complained in BC as double warglaives dropped but their sub ran out as the ML gave them it and were equipped.. and when they resubbed they had 5 bad heroics in a row LOL...

This is honestly the most 1st world problem ive ever seen

the fact that i get a legendary then the rest of the day is a disaster how can you not see how much bad luck i have
    something good happens then something shit is right around the corner gaurenteed

- - - Updated - - -

well they didn't then the dps who first quit tried to blame me for it
    i couldn't even see what was doing the stunning and they saw it yet they did nothing about it

healer can't heal anything? tanks fault
    dps stands in aoe? tanks fault
    blizzard programmed too much damage? tanks fault

apparently

- - - Updated - - -

i can't wear it..are you stoned
    i just said i can't
    i suggest you do emerald nightmare that was where i got my first
    and a lot of people on youtube showing the raid having a better drop chance than the dungeons
    Sorry, but mythic+ is meant to be very very hard. Even a level 4 can be very challenging at 860 ilvl if the group does not have coordination. I can't imagine trying to put a mythic 7, especially in a dungeon like Black Rook Hold. Everyone must execute the mechanics of the trash correctly, AoE stun in order, know when to single target vs AoE, etc. Some trash, especially in BRH, has very complex mechanics that are punishing and they don't give you much time to react to them. Nearly every set of mobs has some kind of ability that cannot be interrupted and will more or less wipe your group if you don't cancel it or use massive CDs to survive it.

I'm assuming you play a prot paladin based on your signature linking to a paladin. For BRH you have some really good abilities for dealing with the trash. On the trash before the first boss, the retainers do a channel that cannot be interrupted called Sacrifice Soul. If you let it channel, or you kill the retainer during the cast, all nearby mobs will gain 75% DR for about 10 seconds. This can quickly lead to a pull getting out of hand, because the councilors heal with Dark Mending and there's also a stacking dot that needs to be cleansed. These pulls are a race to kill the mobs before the tank runs out of CDs so Sacrifice Soul must be dealt with correctly. Hammer of Justice can be used to stun the retainers, and blinding light will disorient them.

For shorthand, I call stunning/disorienting/knocking back an uninterruptible cast "stun interrupting".

The spider trash after the first boss should be taken slow. They leave behind green shit when they die. If you stand in the shit, you will gain 234897238468 stacks of their debuff and die instantly. Just take it slow and pull back quickly when they get low health and this trash is trivial.

The trash before the second boss has a lot of mechanics. The Soul Torn Champions have a frontal stun called Bonebreaking Strike. Do not waste stuns on this, as they will simply re-cast it immediately. This ability does not track, so simply step out of the way of it. The Risen Scouts have a spell called Knife Dance. Knife Dance is a 2 second cast followed by a 2 second channel. This ability does massive AoE damage to your entire group and must be stun interrupted. The trick, is that if you stun during the cast, they will instantly re-cast it, but if you let the cast go off, then stun interrupt during the channel portion of it, Knife Dance will be put on a ~15 second CD. On 10 or higher with Fortified, 1 Knife Dance finishing its channel will kill your entire group without massive healing CDs. The Risen Archers do a disengage followed by a channel called Arrow Barrage. Arrow Barrage is a cone and can be moved out of, but if it's causing you issues you can stun interrupt it. Risen Arcnaists must be interrupted constantly, as they gain a stacking damage buff every time they cast a spell. I recommend focusing down scouts while keeping interrupts on arcanists.

After the second boss there's more annoying trash. The Wrathguards have a spell similar to Knife Dance called Brutal Assault. On a high mythic+, this will rape your tank. On mythic 10 with Fortified, it does about 12 million damage over its 2 second channel. This must be stun interrupted after the cast finishes but before the channel ticks more than once. The little bastards aren't too bad, but they cast Drink Potion at 50% HP. It's a long cast and they will try to re-cast it as soon as they are able. I recommend setting up an AoE stun rotation and stunning them repeatedly near the end of the cast.

The Felspite Dominators and the Felbats can quickly get out of hand if they're not handled correctly. The Dominators do 2 casts. Unholy Frenzy is a stacking AoE 50% damage buff. This spell can be interrupted. Sic Bats is cast on a random dps or healer and will cause all the bats to attack that target as long as the debuff lasts. I haven't found a perfect way to handle this, but you basically need an AoE stun rotation to stun the bats as soon as the debuff is applied. Alternatively, strong personal or external cooldowns such as BoP can be used on the person with the debuff.

The trash after the third boss isn't too bad. Risen Lancers do an AoE stun fixated on a location. This ability always targets a ranged or healer, so keep your ranged out of melee on these pulls. If you're paying attention to the circle, there is enough time to run out of the cast, which is called Raven's Dive, so even a misplaced one can be dealt with easily. The Risen Swordsmen only have 1 ability, Coup De Grace, which is a massive tank damage hit that cannot be avoided. This is essentially just an active mitigation check. Make sure you're not overlapping AoE stuns with your active mitigation or other cooldowns, as this cast cannot be stun interrupted.
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2016-10-05 at 11:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    How is it even related to 'General Discussions' in WoW?
    How is it related to legendaries?
    it has everything to do with this

the day went as the server reset 2 days ago
    a slime spawned at 11:55am basically yesterday by 5 minutes
    i literally miss it by like 1 minute
    i waited for a few hours and gave up
    so i went to go play deus ex man kind divided.. and it crashes at the first elevator so i figure fuck this shit i go back on wow
    i went to do world quests
    a second slime spawned i had no idea i missed it
    i loot the legendary supposably(it didn't even show up in my loot window it just appeared in my bag)
    i can't even use the legendary at all
    i do 2 dungeons which are both failures due to people quiting..what are the chances of that? 2 in a row? same type of people quiting? at the exact same time a 3rd slime spawned and i miss that too
    then after this i am like wow this is fucking ridiculous the worst day ever
    then i go back to slime camping and then something gets stuck in my eye for an hour

this is 80-90% bad luck in 1 day
    most people don't even get this much bad luck in 1 whole month
    1 legendary i can't even use yet does not consistent as good luck it's like being given a cake and the cake explodes in your face

please do tell me
    if you have ever had this much garbage bad luck in 1 day

it's like
    seeing a mount drop
    but you got an armour upgrade
    missing the mount
    then the internet shuts off randomly
    you go to try and fix it then the power goes out
    you go to call the companies to ask wtf is going on
    then your phone is dead because they mistakenly think you didn't pay a bill when you did
    then when you are mad and stomp out of the room you stub your toe on a table
    how exactly does an item upgrade make up for all of that?

i could of looted a 2nd legendary 2 weeks from now so i could use it
    but instead i can't use it
    I can't even