Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sci Fi Samurai View Post
    It's refreshing to see CNN get some shit. Most of my friends are lib/dems and they're always harping on FOX, but they can't seem to muster their fucks for some reason anytime the other networks are caught wallowing in shit.
    News in the US died the day Jon Stewart resigned from his Comedy Show. Strange, but it's true.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisfover87 View Post
    what are you expecting from Clinton news network?

They are to conservative for most liberals in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Am I the only one who is having problems making it past the fact that Fox has a "BIAS ALERT" section?
    It is about as disturbing as Trump saying the media is lying simply for reporting for what he says.

CNN is usually a pile of shit, i'm glad to see them getting sued again. Hopefully they can add criminal charges for inciting riots by falsifying stories.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    CNN is usually a pile of shit, i'm glad to see them getting sued again. Hopefully they can add criminal charges for inciting riots by falsifying stories.
    Does that mean we can arrest Bill O'Reilly for basically telling the guy that killed George Tiller to kill him? Good. Considering he kept saying "George Tiller the Baby Killer" for like 6 months straight til someone killed him. Or Trump for that matter? Inciting all of the attacks that his followers did, like that old guy that hit that guy that was being walked out.

People trust lame stream? Didn't you all learn with the last few deceptive edits?

It's just reality tv at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Does that mean we can arrest Bill O'Reilly for basically telling the guy that killed George Tiller to kill him? Good. Considering he kept saying "George Tiller the Baby Killer" for like 6 months straight til someone killed him. Or Trump for that matter? Inciting all of the attacks that his followers did, like that old guy that hit that guy that was being walked out.
    Yes. Add spike lee to that list too.

I'm glad that YouTube and Cell phone cameras are a thing now, helps keep the honest honest and the dishonest accountable.

Shit like this makes me wonder how often people were manipulated with edited video before cell phone cameras were so prevalent.

GOOD, Hope we finally get a law that forbids Media from making up stories and causing public unrest by lying.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

A powerhouse getting sued for a fine is like dying once and having to pay your repair bill. lolezwhatever

One network tells lies 99/100 times.

The other tells lies 1/100 times.

Which one is more trustworthy?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    One network tells lies 99/100 times.

The other tells lies 1/100 times.

Which one is more trustworthy?
    No network lies 99% of the time, and most lie by omission.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Given all the monumentally stupid shit she's said (Oh, you know, I read all the papers.) and the fact that they made a sketch simply by making minor alterations to a speech she gave, it's understandable. If people didn't believe she was dumb enough to say something like that, it never would have caught on : P

Sure, though you have some very outspoken right wing folks who are/have been in Hollywood for a while as well.

No clue who Greg Gutfeld is, but Rush? The man is god damn terrifying, when has he ever been funny?
    It's probably less funny to a lefty. /shrug

But, clearly you have never listened for even 5 minutes is that surprises you. Words won't hurt you, give it a listen.

blue lives matter sounds fucking retarded lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    blue lives matter sounds fucking retarded lol.
    It's funny how sometimes you can only realize how stupid something is when you flip a single detail of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    It's funny how sometimes you can only realize how stupid something is when you flip a single detail of it.
    blue lives matter is fucking stupid because cops are a fucking problem to everyone. Right now black lives are getting major media attention because of unjust shootings, and blue lives matter is a reaction to people being upset with unjust shootings. Many white people die from unjust or just plains stupid shootings also. blue lives matter is a reactionary piece of shit movement at a time when people are potining out that cops need to be held accountable.

I honestly can't stand the news. They do some pretty disgusting shit in order to attract viewers. Like when someone survives a tragedy where people die and they ask the most idiotic questions in the hopes of triggering an emotional response when the person is clearly fucked up over the situation. They'll do or say anything to gain attention, no matter if it's the truth or if it's even something that needs to be talked about at all. Shit like "what was it like seeing people being blown to pieces by bombs" and shit like that. They're not reporting news, they're fucking feeding on peoples misfortune for viewership.

blue lives matter is fucking stupid because cops are a fucking problem to everyone. Right now black lives are getting major media attention because of unjust shootings, and blue lives matter is a reaction to people being upset with unjust shootings. Many white people die from unjust or just plains stupid shootings also. blue lives matter is a reactionary piece of shit movement at a time when people are potining out that cops need to be held accountable.
    I'm not sure that's the whole story of why BLM is getting media attention. It also has to do with the entire backlog of race relations which inform a bias of its own, which is anti-cop and unfortunately a lot of the time pro-black.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Were they not also the ones putting out that picture of Trayvon Bryant from when he was like 11 years old, instead of the tough guy teen age pictures that the parents gave at the same time as the younger one?
    Unfortunately that can't be held against the news agency because they have to use photos they were given which were by the family and can't just take things from a facebook and put it on the news.

- - - Updated - - -

blue lives matter is fucking stupid because cops are a fucking problem to everyone. Right now black lives are getting major media attention because of unjust shootings, and blue lives matter is a reaction to people being upset with unjust shootings. Many more white people die from unjust or just plains stupid shootings also. blue lives matter is a reactionary piece of shit movement at a time when people are potining out that cops need to be held accountable.
    Fixed at least part of that for you. The problem is not the police for the majority of these cases, however, regardless of whether or not a white or black person was killed. These are all STUPID people not listening to police. Even the guy who was like a social worker was TOLD to stay the fuck away and still went over to the guy.

So, no, Black Lives Matter is far more stupid than Blue Lives Matter and even if it was All Lives Matter instead of black as a police protest it would still be stupid. It should be called "Let's riot about stupid people who can't listen"

blue lives matter is fucking stupid because cops are a fucking problem to everyone.
    Really? Because they've never been a problem to me or anyone I know.

Right now black lives are getting major media attention because of unjust shootings,
    Well they say they're unjust, doesn't mean they are (Michael Brown).

and blue lives matter is a reaction to people being upset with unjust shootings.
    You mean to people targeting cops unfairly.

blue lives matter is a reactionary piece of shit movement at a time when people are potining out that cops need to be held accountable.
    Weird how people targeting cops is just people "being upset with unjust shootings," but then when something like this comes along where they are upset about people targeting cops unfairly, it's a "reactionary piece of shit movement."
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I'm not sure that's the whole story of why BLM is getting media attention. It also has to do with the entire backlog of race relations which inform a bias of its own, which is anti-cop and unfortunately a lot of the time pro-black.
    If you put aside the race issues for a moment, COPS HAVE MAJOR PROBLEMS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY, regarding anyone. Civil right violations, unjust shootings, blatant disregard for rights.
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Unfortunately that can't be held against the news agency because they have to use photos they were given which were by the family and can't just take things from a facebook and put it on the news.

- - - Updated - - -

Fixed at least part of that for you. The problem is not the police for the majority of these cases, however, regardless of whether or not a white or black person was killed. These are all STUPID people not listening to police. Even the guy who was like a social worker was TOLD to stay the fuck away and still went over to the guy.

So, no, Black Lives Matter is far more stupid than Blue Lives Matter and even if it was All Lives Matter instead of black as a police protest it would still be stupid. It should be called "Let's riot about stupid people who can't listen"
    You didn't fix shit, as "more white people" doesn't actually change my argument it just adds a talking point for your own shitty agenda, also let's get one thing clear here, "over representation" is a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Really? Because they've never been a problem to me or anyone I know.

Well they say they're unjust, doesn't mean they are (Michael Brown).

You mean to people targeting cops unfairly.

Weird how people targeting cops is just people "being upset with unjust shootings," but then when something like this comes along where they are upset about people targeting cops unfairly, it's a "reactionary piece of shit movement."
    The person who shot Tamir Rice was in the process of being fired, resigned, and then ended up working at another police department, he rolled up and shot the kid in under 2 seconds and did EVERYTHING against protocol. He was said to be a hopeless untrainable case. Tamir was the victim of a broken police system where cops aren't held accountable and bad cops get changed from one department to another, just like shitty teachers.

cops deserve to be targeted they desreve to be scrutinized, cops are like a gang, the good ones can't and don't speak up becuase they will very likely face ills by their co-workers, like the trooper who pulled over a cop for speeding, or the guy who reported unjust actions by officers who ended up being harassed by his fellow officers.